Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
El Nino_Al Nito

El Nino's Anfield

Mrs Lilith.....u missed the whole point. £285.6m was spent over 5yrs. BUT, he had to do a lot of shuffling to be able to spend in the first place, i.e sell first buy after. if Rafa had that amt in one shot in the 1st place, he wun be buying second choice handbags like Kuyt and Lucas et al.

Plus, u hv to rmbr useless Parry was in charge in 4 of the years Rafa was ard. that man moves even slower then paint drying at the nego table! ps: im not a huge supporter of Rafa or Mourinho. i just want whats best for LFC rgdless of who is in charge. at the moment, Rafa is and the players are there. but the brand of football is...un-Liverpool-like to what im used to... :(

Rafa is no man manager but he and Jose are hilarious to me! love their sarcasm to bits! :D

agree with you 100%!

But regardless, we're all Liverpool fans right? We all want the best for the team, whoever is in charge..... i think our role as fans is to support the team, in good and bad times!

your home is coming together very well!!! we should have a world cup party!!

Edited by patsy_sg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi El Nino_Al Nito,

Understand you are using Joven storage heater, may i know is the energy saving type is horizontal model?

Are there only 2 types for Joven?

Edited by infinitie

Hi El Nino_Al Nito,

Understand you are using Joven storage heater, may i know is the energy saving type is horizontal model? Are there only 2 types for Joven?

Hi infinitie,

the energy saving type is horizontal. mine is the 35L one from Asia Excel.

2 types? u mean energy saving and non? or vertical and horizontal? haha...think two type bah. unless they secretly have diagonal ones also? :unsure::P

Joven 35L Energy Saving Storage Heater

IMG_0327.jpg

wow, i think its nice.. :)

i also getting robina...your installation swee swee? :)

hi gimz,

thanks! i like this piece of laminate that i chose too! :D

no woody grains that gives the antique heavy feel i find in parquet etc.

installation was a breeze. they finished in some 5hrs for the 2 bedrooms.

the malay delivery guy was nice enough to let me keep some spare laminates after the chinese fella had kept the balances in the lorry. :good:

Who did u get ur robina from? which series have u selected?

Loved to see ur completion too. :)

Hi infinitie,

the energy saving type is horizontal. mine is the 35L one from Asia Excel.

2 types? u mean energy saving and non? or vertical and horizontal? haha...think two type bah. unless they secretly have diagonal ones also? :unsure::P

Joven 35L Energy Saving Storage Heater

IMG_0327.jpg

Hihi,

Thanks for info.

Actually I also don't know if both models are energy saving type or not?

From what I know there were 2 types only but don't know what's the diff b/w them?

agree with you 100%!

But regardless, we're all Liverpool fans right? We all want the best for the team, whoever is in charge..... i think our role as fans is to support the team, in good and bad times!

your home is coming together very well!!! we should have a world cup party!!

Agree with Patsy that we should have a World Cup party at Anfield.

Interesting that Mourinho is going to Real Madrid instead of Liverpool. Maybe his asking price is too high? It will further strength his credibility as the special one if he can win the BPL championship for Liverpool.

This summer transfer activity will make or break Liverpool in the next season. Let's hope that Carra, Lucas, Ngog, Kuyt and other fringe players go in exchange for one or two world class players.

With luck, maybe the World Cup will come back to England.

Cheers.

Hihi,

Thanks for info.

Actually I also don't know if both models are energy saving type or not?

From what I know there were 2 types only but don't know what's the diff b/w them?

Infinitie, i wished i could answer u abt the energy saving type. I know Desmond shared this with me but i really forgot whats the diff b/w them! lets try www.asksamgalz.com for answers if she have them, since she was in this trade previously. :P

England bro, will need green light from the missus to hold a World Cup evening at Anfield. ;)

Have not planned for any open house that early except for during Hari Raya in Sept.

Will be up for it if its a match between England vs Holland or England vs Spain or Spain vs Holland. :D

Wrt to Mourinho. It was inevitable. Give him 2 years there or so to win everything with those skunks and he'll be up for a new challenge. I fear he will be eyeing the hot seat at Old Toilet by then tho. :(

Unfortunate bit of news. Aurelio will be released next week. He rejected a pay as u play offer. Gutted coz despite his injury proneness, he has a most wicked left foot! Will rmbr him fondly for that freekick agst MANUre. Too bad Fat Insua will be staying i guess. Captain Gerrard should move on to Real with Mourinho. :D

Infinitie, i wished i could answer u abt the energy saving type. I know Desmond shared this with me but i really forgot whats the diff b/w them! lets try www.asksamgalz.com for answers if she have them, since she was in this trade previously. :P

haha... www.asksamgalz.com initiated.....

ok, knowledge is limited since they hv new technology from the last time i was in the industry. basically not much difference only the orientation cos some housing can only put vertical and vice versa. this is especially like condos where they mount the heaters inside the false ceiling so the brackets used is different due to space constraint so vertical will not be feasible. for HDB, unless u hv space constraint, both types are mountable on your wall. but now not so sure abt engery saving cos when i left, this function was not incorporated in the heater still but i would assume both types would have this function.

Clear enough? u can also call Joven to further enquire. Tel: 62833188 :D

RENO PROCESS - Carpentry Sneaks ;)

Kitchen Laminate Sneak Peeks 'A'

IMG_0608.jpg

Kitchen Laminate Sneak Peeks 'B'

IMG_0606.jpg

MBR Wardrobe Laminate Sneak Peeks

IMG_0609.jpg

Bedroom 2 Wardrobe Laminate Sneak Peeks

IMG_0611.jpg

she heard your calling mah...haha

indeed...im giving serious thot if that 'URL' is somehow linked directly to her.... :P

Edited by El Nino_Al Nito

hi gimz,

thanks! i like this piece of laminate that i chose too! :D

no woody grains that gives the antique heavy feel i find in parquet etc.

installation was a breeze. they finished in some 5hrs for the 2 bedrooms.

the malay delivery guy was nice enough to let me keep some spare laminates after the chinese fella had kept the balances in the lorry. :good:

Who did u get ur robina from? which series have u selected?

Loved to see ur completion too. :)

got robina from floor xpert...got white teak for living and common room. MBR is like greyish tone kinda colour..

ohh i intend to steal as many spare laminates as possible!

i used the samples given to me previously as coasters. haha... maybe if i get enough laminates can try to diy a tissue box holder. imagine tissue box holder and floor matching colour... :P

^^ Samy jie, u macam batman. We SOS, u so onz give answers liao. Wahahaha...:bleah:

indeed...im giving serious thot if that 'URL' is somehow linked directly to her.... :P

aiya, since i happen to on at that time and saw ur question so answer lor.

ask and u shall be given :bleah:

Edited by samgalz