Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
El Nino_Al Nito

El Nino's Anfield

Merydith: moving in end of the month coz still have rental at current place which will be up by then.

think if not for some screw ups and delay, my wife is more then happy to move in now. hehe.

the votes are accumulating for the bathroom huh...anyways, its a cheapo chandelier. got it to match the theme and sanctuary im going for in there.. :D

Glad u noticed the colour contrast in the kitchen...i love it too! hahaha... :paint::sport-smiley-004:

woo.. really shiok la your bathroom... hehehe.

oh ya.. it's like a day meets night and angel meet devil kind of feel leh... very interesting leh...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
my god, u are one lucky kid ah? PSP n Wii all won....buay tahan. why i dun hv that luck? So the house bring u the luck lah, so u still wan to say u dread living in Yishun? :bleah:

I'm going to order more stuff from Hommage, hopes he dun miss out my orders.... *biting my nails*

No leh...i havent move in consider house bring me luck ah? haha...coz won those during reno mah not after leh..hahaha...the excuses i make to condemn Yishun. :bleah:

quite a pleasant estate la my area but verdict is...Yishun bores me! see how la once i walk ard more in the neighbourhood. :P

yah, think better u double triple confirm with Eric prior to delivery. i thot i told him three weeks in advance ok liao...now fifth week after informing leh...haiyoh! 8|

No leh...i havent move in consider house bring me luck ah? haha...coz won those during reno mah not after leh..hahaha...the excuses i make to condemn Yishun. :bleah:

quite a pleasant estate la my area but verdict is...Yishun bores me! see how la once i walk ard more in the neighbourhood. :P

yah, think better u double triple confirm with Eric prior to delivery. i thot i told him three weeks in advance ok liao...now fifth week after informing leh...haiyoh! 8|

aiyo, how exciting u wan the estate to be? all sama sama lah. wait till u come sengkang, i then believe that bores u. :bleah:

Very nice....E.N.A.N....................:)

Ask ur contractor to post in magazine....it quite unique and pleasant too.......

Edited by wcseow

El Nino,

First, I want to congratulate you on the completion in your house reno. It looks good as a whole and the kitchen gives me the 3 different colours of Liverpool jersey-Red, Black and White-which I thought blends very well.

Second, your bathroom is nicer than Ritz-Carlton and you should feel flattered by so many compliments here from those above and myself included though I am not a tub person.

Third, out goes Benitez and in comes Hodgson which will mark the beginning of an end to the great Liverpool team. Getting into one UEFA final doesnt mean superiority in tactical skills and some quarters are suggesting that he might be the ideal replacement when Capello leaves the England post. Oh please....

Finally, South Africa just scored a wonderful goal against the Mexicans. What a left foot and what a goal at the top left hand corner! What a game!

Will I be invited to your house for the big game tomorrow against the yanks?

Good night.

i like your bathroom and your kitchen is gorgeous!! its like the battle between good and evil. haha

and I'm ULTRA JEALOUS OF THIS!!!! :dribble:

Ready to Game!

IMG_0773.jpg

El Nino,

First, I want to congratulate you on the completion in your house reno. It looks good as a whole and the kitchen gives me the 3 different colours of Liverpool jersey-Red, Black and White-which I thought blends very well.

Second, your bathroom is nicer than Ritz-Carlton and you should feel flattered by so many compliments here from those above and myself included though I am not a tub person.

Third, out goes Benitez and in comes Hodgson which will mark the beginning of an end to the great Liverpool team. Getting into one UEFA final doesnt mean superiority in tactical skills and some quarters are suggesting that he might be the ideal replacement when Capello leaves the England post. Oh please....

Finally, South Africa just scored a wonderful goal against the Mexicans. What a left foot and what a goal at the top left hand corner! What a game!

Good night.

hey bro england

when is ur turn to show us some pic of ur reno? :curse:

wcseow: Hehe...appreciate ur coments GG...tho i think getting the contractor to post pics in magazine is an over statement!

he did said he wna do that but i change the subject coz to me looks quite alright la...would have been better if i had more spending powers...:lol:

samgalz: er...k la, yishun better then sengkang but only coz its a matured estate. think sengkang more peaceful and serene though. :)

gals_mama: yes ma'am, had to take out the vanity top coz didnt fancy having rainshower within the bathtub. think it looks fine in the MBR since plenty of space in there. :)

pinktini: :lol: whats up with the good vs evil / angel vs devil thingy? haha..i was going for a sleek theme with clean modern lines...hope i pulled it off well. :D btw, if im not wrong, i read that u have a gaming room too eh? quite a number of us on RT having a dedicated gaming room. but nobody can hold a candle to GG lor...hehehe :P

Edited by El Nino_Al Nito

lol...ENAN......its good to have it feature in magazine, it is a good attraction point if u decide to sell the flat later.....:)

and also congratulations on gettiing all the gaming consoles and PC....now the next headache is which platform would u be buying the games for....:)

always have this little headache but at least my choice is only between PS3 and Xbox, PC not included......:)

lol..got once i think until I fed up and proceed to buy Burnout for both PS3 and Xbox so that I can crash cars online with both groups of gaming buddies, and one extra to crash cars with my kids....:)..............

El Nino,

Good night.

England,

Thanks for the compliments and insights. Think u r too generous with them though. :P

Indeed, World Cup Fever is upon us this next 4 weeks. Lucky havent taken mc yet this year so i should takethis opportunity to use up my quota if needed too. Haha. A cracker of an opening goal too for the hosts. I wldnt be able to do just as good if i tried.

Hodgson...my oh my...i really hope it will not come down to this. So he took Fulham to the UEFA Cup final. Its just a one season thing. Plus he's old...kinda short term employment i feel. Would prefer Dalglish irregardless of sentiments. :)

Btw, my wife has given green light for Anfield to host some World Cup matches but only when she's not working and is at home. Another BUT.....TV not in yet!!! Arghh!! Sorry to put a damper on ur hopes mate, but im targetting 25/26/27 june instead.

10pm kick-off 25th June Portugal vs Brazil. I support neither but it looks like a potential table topper. CR7 vs Kaka. Real Samba vs European Samba. Tentatively yeah...we'll see how it goes in two weeks time! :yamseng:

yah hor GG...thats a positive thot...though i think will look out of place if put in magazine la...hehe,see how it goes. :P

its a headache i enjoy actually. was standing in Funz Centre AMK hub looking up and down,left and right at the games on the shelves. Soooo many choices! its my reward for holding off this long. haha :D

i've already set my priorities... :notti:

FPS, strategy, simulation games -> PC.

Action, Sports, Racing games -> PS3

RPG, some sports n racing games -> Xbox 360

Family bonding games -> Wii

btw, think i have to forgo getting a 2nd HTS for the room. Space constraints! Argh... :~

Am thinking of settling on the Z5500 instead for console and T3 for PC. U got lobang for the Z5500?

$599 is cheapest i find.

oh yah, any idea what racing wheel supports both Xbox and PS3?

im eyeing the G27 at $499 PC show...seems playable for PC and PS3 only :unsure:

Edited by El Nino_Al Nito

pinktini: :lol: whats up with the good vs evil / angel vs devil thingy? haha..i was going for a sleek theme with clean modern lines...hope i pulled it off well. :D btw, if im not wrong, i read that u have a gaming room too eh? quite a number of us on RT having a dedicated gaming room. but nobody can hold a candle to GG lor...hehehe :P
hehe, yes, dedicated gaming room for the hubby, but he gets kicked out of the room if i ever have a mahjong session. wahahaha. so far only got PS3 and Wii, using philips 42" ambilight TV and one of their older range HTS6600.

err, who is GG? wcseow?

Mate,

A fella liverpool fan here too (dont know how long i will keep supporting liao...hiaz). Congrats on your house and since we are on the topic of managers. My mate in AIS (australia insitute of sports) just told me liverpool just hired an aussie sports doctor and sports scientist (both worked under Guus during his tenure with the OZ national team). So dont be surprised if Guus (or the Pim verdeek guy...hahah...that will be a disaster) is coming. But dont quote me too. Also... how much did you spend to get your house looking so top notch?? I just bought a resale... so i guess the process is due soon for me =)

CY

lol....do not think there is a "certified" wheel for both PS3 and xbox360.............

though there are claims that what works for xbox360 (USB) and not from Microsoft will likely work with PS3(USB), but also depending on games. Thus PS3 is going to be ur main racing games console, its probably better to buy one that is certified for PS3, and hope for the best that it work with Xbox.....

Sorry bro..Logitech lobang I dunno have.....:)