Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
El Nino_Al Nito

El Nino's Anfield

hey el nino, thanks for the pic..its very ex leh! and also, i think the glossy brown faux wood portion on the side might be a bit passe..lol. have you chosen THE tub then?

This is nice! But like what u said, and I dont like the black handle there, quite obiang. It looked like it is for those water therapy thingy. keke :bleah:

El gor, we miss ur crap!!! where r u??? how's reno?

I wonder if he is alright, he has been missing for quite sometime liao.

Hopefully everything ok. :unsure:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
This is nice! But like what u said, and I dont like the black handle there, quite obiang. It looked like it is for those water therapy thingy. keke :bleah:

Dear All,

He might be in Anfield to watch the must-win match against Fulham? But hey, there's a bigger match this weekend between Real Madrid and Barcelona. Messi, Xavi, Ronaldo, Alonso etc....wow! Expect lots of attacking football in this match, sensational.

Cheers.

Dear All,

He might be in Anfield to watch the must-win match against Fulham? But hey, there's a bigger match this weekend between Real Madrid and Barcelona. Messi, Xavi, Ronaldo, Alonso etc....wow! Expect lots of attacking football in this match, sensational.

Cheers.

wahaha...u might be right, esp the bad result of last few match. keke

Real always lose out, due to def, although both side super attacking. But hope this time round real can win. :rolleyes:

ya, the whole week in fact... hope nothing went wrong.... :dunno:

Guys! Guys! Wow...paiseh for causing u all some speculative anxiety... :(

Been really really really overworked since that good friday day weekend... :drunk:

Kena shot.....by some arrows from my boss coz of colleague leaving the company...

end of FY la...so got to audit some projects and kena audited for our own projects also...sian ah! :bangwall: (btw, :no: Samy jie and Angteko...am not in Stat board or SAF although most of our projects involved both parties...hehe ;) )

Think i clocked over 50hours OT for the week...finally some breather...next phase report writing and analysis...eyes black black liao... zz

Hopefully i got some extra OT $$ to put towards my reno..ahahahaha.. :rofl:

K....catching up time! :sport-smiley-003:

Edited by El Nino_Al Nito

El gor, we miss ur crap!!! where r u??? how's reno?

Aiyoh...of coz u all will miss my crap la! i also miss my crap becoz the moment im done i quickly flushed it down ler...never really gave them a second look actually...wahahaha... :notti::bleah:

Reno Week Three - Cement Works

Bedrooms Cement Screeded for Robina Laminate Flooring

IMG_0214.jpg

Cement Sink Support for Kitchen Sink

IMG_0215.jpg

Cement base for levelling of half wall in study room

IMG_0221.jpg

Look ma...no grouts!

IMG_0219.jpg

Week three not much to see. Its mostly cement work, then putting up the windows and plastering of walls.

So quite dull really so didnt take much pics here... ;)

Not that i have the time to go up...most were taken by Al Nito, my wife! :D

Edited by El Nino_Al Nito

End of Reno Week Three

Here comes the pile of plastering powder

IMG_0244.jpg

Study Room Walls now smooth smooth leh...

IMG_0253.jpg

So is the Bedroom Walls!

IMG_0254.jpg

Casement Windows with blue tinted glass for the Bedrooms, Sliding for the rest...

IMG_0231.jpg

Ventilation fan and new top hung windows for Goro's Room

IMG_0228.jpg

On a side note, Liverpool almost capped a brilliant but tiring week for me...alas, its always an anti climax if you are a Reds fan this season... :bangwall:

what with Barca teaching ARSEnal a lesson in total football, then MANUre kena robbed by Robben,

Liverpool glorifiying European nights yet again by dispatching Benfica, then Barca owning the s.h.i.t Madrid in Bernebeu, MANUre infected the Liverpool virus by dropping points in the league...too bad Liverpool still not cured and definitely wont be playing champs league football next season with the draw agst Fulham...Citeh definitely wanted it more then us it seems... :bangwall:

¡Barcelona gobernó Madrid! ¡Hay sólo un Leo Messi! ¡Messi! ¡Messi! ¡Messiiiii!!! :yamseng:

¡Fernando es el hombre! ¡El Nino usted es fantástico!!! :sport-smiley-003:

Oh well, soccer rant over! This week, finishing up the plastering, then do up wiring and electrical stuff and if im not wrong either the ceiling or painting...forgot what Mr Yeak said ler...too many things on my mind...ahhhhh... :help:

On a side note, Liverpool almost capped a brilliant but tiring week for me...alas, its always an anti climax if you are a Reds fan this season... :bangwall:

what with Barca teaching ARSEnal a lesson in total football, then MANUre kena robbed by Robben,

Liverpool glorifiying European nights yet again by dispatching Benfica, then Barca owning the s.h.i.t Madrid in Bernebeu, MANUre infected the Liverpool virus by dropping points in the league...too bad Liverpool still not cured and definitely wont be playing champs league football next season with the draw agst Fulham...Citeh definitely wanted it more then us it seems... :bangwall:

¡Barcelona gobernó Madrid! ¡Hay sólo un Leo Messi! ¡Messi! ¡Messi! ¡Messiiiii!!! :yamseng:

¡Fernando es el hombre! ¡El Nino usted es fantástico!!! :sport-smiley-003:

Oh well, soccer rant over! This week, finishing up the plastering, then do up wiring and electrical stuff and if im not wrong either the ceiling or painting...forgot what Mr Yeak said ler...too many things on my mind...ahhhhh... :help:

Seems like everything is going as planned. Mr Yeak is something!

Dont quite understand your say on the grouting line between the kitchen tiles. Wouldn't it change colour apart from white over time? Hey the location of your study room is strategic. Very close to nature which is conducive to report writing.

I am afraid Man City will replace Liverpool as the next big 4 in not just the next season but few more seasons. I hope not but the reality in football is money talks. Barcelona is fantastic becoz Xavi is fantastic! Liverpool need a player like Xavi Hernandes.

Cheers.

wah, El gor gor...u finally back!!!!! :dancingqueen:

so poor thing ah u, i aso drowning in work liao but finding a little time to come RT to de-stress :D

great to see that reno work is progressing well for u...soon it's ur turn to HO! :)

how's goro now, btw?

Dont quite understand your say on the grouting line between the kitchen tiles. Wouldn't it change colour apart from white over time? Hey the location of your study room is strategic. Very close to nature which is conducive to report writing.

I am afraid Man City will replace Liverpool as the next big 4 in not just the next season but few more seasons. I hope not but the reality in football is money talks. Barcelona is fantastic becoz Xavi is fantastic! Liverpool need a player like Xavi Hernandes.

Cheers.

Oh, my parents, in-laws place all using tiles as backsplash and old folks u know, tend to cook alot alot...so cleaning cld be compromised so over time, the grease and grime will be stuck in those grouts causing it to be unsightly and lead to a change of colour...especially if its white grouting...mine im using a dark one as advised by ah hui, Mr Yeak's master tiler. :good:

haha...yeah, mine is on the 4th floor and the study room is right beside the next blk's kitchens which is a walk-up block type...urgh! lucky got one big tree fronting my unit so blocks abit of unwanted prying eyes from the opp block of flats... :)

Yeah, better Citeh then Spurs...:lol: but i wldnt bet on them being there for a few more seasons..im sure this year is just a big glitch..but yeah, money talks in football...thats why i shudder to think of the 60m Rafa is asking for this summer's transfers...will the yanks give him 6m even??? :bangwall:

Aquilani can be that player. Rafa just need to give him a gd run of games. Although yah, he wun be quite same as Xavi who aside from Leo, is just immense!!! :bow:

wah, El gor gor...u finally back!!!!! :dancingqueen:

so poor thing ah u, i aso drowning in work liao but finding a little time to come RT to de-stress :D

great to see that reno work is progressing well for u...soon it's ur turn to HO! :)

how's goro now, btw?

hehehe...yay! :sport-smiley-018:

bad timing la...the fella resigned end of FY when its overloaded...*sian*

ok la...Reno so far so good...abit stress see my savings dwindling every week...:(

not used to it after saving for so long...haha

better bugger my financial advisor to invest well this next few months...

my HO i told Mr Yeak before World Cup so he can take his time do sui sui one for me... :sport-smiley-004:

Goro ah...i think he sian we everyday tell him new home coming for us...haha

he's pretty oblivious to the ongoings and nowadays rezt and relax mode, now that Angteko's kidnapping plans had died down...*phew* :D

16112009.jpg

hehehe...yay! :sport-smiley-018:

bad timing la...the fella resigned end of FY when its overloaded...*sian*

ok la...Reno so far so good...abit stress see my savings dwindling every week...:(

not used to it after saving for so long...haha

better bugger my financial advisor to invest well this next few months...

my HO i told Mr Yeak before World Cup so he can take his time do sui sui one for me... :sport-smiley-004:

Goro ah...i think he sian we everyday tell him new home coming for us...haha

he's pretty oblivious to the ongoings and nowadays rezt and relax mode, now that Angteko's kidnapping plans had died down...*phew* :D

16112009.jpg

cute, goro!