Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angteko

Our Very First B&c Home

Day 32

Wall paper upz upz! Was taken by surprised when I walk in. Got the 'wow' feeling on 1st impression! :good:

p1040548d.jpg

p1040550y.jpg

Wow.. at first the box (Tv cabinet) looks funny. now with wall paper really looks Wow. u are using alot of wallpaper. how much it cost u? i like the small panel of wallpaper at kitchen but will it get wet?

did you chose the wallpaper and wall colour urself? i remember u saying that u chose the colour scheme with your wife so you didnt use Clc colour scheme? the whole house now really looks very nice. you must be happy that your place so fast finishing and it looks so wow. your wardrobe looks ok any bigger you need a bigger wall or a bigger house lol.

so red is your thing lol care of becoming a "Bi" lol.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
haha..i mean it was as big as I expected mah. keke

Maybe door up le will look bigger. :unsure:

when will the doors be up? can not wait to see the full thing of your house.

Wow.. at first the box (Tv cabinet) looks funny. now with wall paper really looks Wow. u are using alot of wallpaper. how much it cost u? i like the small panel of wallpaper at kitchen but will it get wet?

did you chose the wallpaper and wall colour urself? i remember u saying that u chose the colour scheme with your wife so you didnt use Clc colour scheme? the whole house now really looks very nice. you must be happy that your place so fast finishing and it looks so wow. your wardrobe looks ok any bigger you need a bigger wall or a bigger house lol.

so red is your thing lol care of becoming a "Bi" lol.

yah..same feeling, if just plain wall and that cabinet is abit funny. Now with wall paper more ok, later when light installed, i believe it will be even better! :D

Eh..not sure abt the cost of wall paper wor, price all included into the tv console. Wall paper length should be 12ft in length, then full height should be ard 8.5ft bah.

That small panel of wall paper at kitchen was to my surprise also. Initially not in planned, but think he got extra or excessive wall paper, so use it over there without even ask me. haha :o

Surprisingly, it looks great! If u compare the previous pic without the wall paper, it really looks very different.

It wont be wet, I'm installing glass panel for kitchen wor. Now waiting for all my glass work to be done, and bathrm accessories to be done. Tomorrow install lights and fans, then finished! :dancingqueen:

No lah, in the end we go with clc color scheme mah. haha

It's only the tiles color changed, due to stock issue.

Hey, "bi" color is yellow lah, not red. haha :curse:

Hi

$2900 for all those furniture in total?....including the taxes?.....

lol...had a visitor over the weekend and co-incidentally he is furniture maker in Msia...lol....he offered to bring us over and look-see and consider to order....initially I not so keen cause a bit inconvenient to go in/out and then the part of post-sales suppport......but if that make so much a price difference, may re-consider.....:)

he is my mum's brother (aka uncle)'s wife (aka auntie)'s sister (aka dunno what?)'s son's wife's brother......:)

Hi

$2900 for all those furniture in total?....including the taxes?.....

lol...had a visitor over the weekend and co-incidentally he is furniture maker in Msia...lol....he offered to bring us over and look-see and consider to order....initially I not so keen cause a bit inconvenient to go in/out and then the part of post-sales suppport......but if that make so much a price difference, may re-consider..... :)

he is my mum's brother (aka uncle)'s wife (aka auntie)'s sister (aka dunno what?)'s son's wife's brother...... :)

Yup, including taxes and delivery. Just in case u misunderstood, $2900 is SGD, not RM hor. haha :P

Anyway, will post my furniture pic when it arrive in 2wks time.

wah..thats very complicated relationship, but at least u still know who is he. From your description, I totally dont know what is his relationship to u. wahaha :D

But if u buy directly from furniture maker, probably alot more cheaper.

Not really inconvenient lah, coz it is just an hr or less drive to there.

As of post sales support, try to go for bigger or reputable one, then shouldnt be a prob.

Even if there is an issue in future, with that $ u spend in SG, u can actually buy 2-3 sets there loh. :deal:

Edited by Angteko

MBR wardrobe in progress. Wonder y it look particularly small. :unsure:

p1040553.jpg

Hi Angteko,

Great progress with your reno! Hee..

Just noticed that the hanging bar for your wardrobe is pretty long. How long is that bar? Is there any support in the centre area? Im thinking that the clothes weight might cause the bar to go 'down' at the middle portion. You might want to get the carpenter to do additional support if there isn't any. :)

Yup, including taxes and delivery. Just in case u misunderstood, $2900 is SGD, not RM hor. haha :P

Anyway, will post my furniture pic when it arrive in 2wks time.

wah..thats very complicated relationship, but at least u still know who is he. From your description, I totally dont know what is his relationship to u. wahaha :D

But if u buy directly from furniture maker, probably alot more cheaper.

Not really inconvenient lah, coz it is just an hr or less drive to there.

As of post sales support, try to go for bigger or reputable one, then shouldnt be a prob.

Even if there is an issue in future, with that $ u spend in SG, u can actually buy 2-3 sets there loh. :deal:

it's still cheap leh, how i wish i can go furniture shopping in JB. but hubby prefer buying here. :( But at least my sis is working in the furniture line so hoping to get some discount through her ;)

Edited by samgalz

Hi Angteko,

Great progress with your reno! Hee..

Just noticed that the hanging bar for your wardrobe is pretty long. How long is that bar? Is there any support in the centre area? Im thinking that the clothes weight might cause the bar to go 'down' at the middle portion. You might want to get the carpenter to do additional support if there isn't any. :)

Thanks Rasp!! U got a good point there. Didnt really think abt it until u mention, was too fasinated by the size. haha :P

Btw, there is a support right at the center, and that bar was kinda of tough, but have not done any weight test.

Will ask ID abt this. Thanks for point out!! :good:

it's still cheap leh, how i wish i can go furniture shopping in JB. but hubby prefer buying here. :( But at least my sis is working in the furniture line so hoping to get some discount through her ;)

It is easier if u know the way and which particular shop/brand u are going for, if not it will be more tiring than furniture shopping in SG. haha

Where your sis working??? U should refer more RT pple to buy from her mah..keke :yamseng:

Day 37 - counting down to 4 days

Kitchen glass panel upz!! Nice!! :good:

Suppose to have 2 pieces (1 smaller piece at the side), as it cant fit into the lift. But my ID think 1 piece is nicer, so he topup the workers and get them to carry up by stairs!! :good:

p1040558.jpg

p1040556.jpg

Edited by Angteko

Storerm feature wall completed!

p1040557r.jpg

Common bathrm accessories in progress

p1040560n.jpg

Mbr bathrm shower screen, and accessories.

Cant wait to use that rain shower!! :dancingqueen:

p1040561w.jpg

Edited by Angteko

Leslie and Jeremy caught in the act. keke :P

p1040564.jpg

My kitchen sink and industrial tap!

p1040565.jpg

Nice! :good: Can cook and watch tv the same time! I love the Glass kitchen, but my guy say no hacking. :(

Nice! :good: Can cook and watch tv the same time! I love the Glass kitchen, but my guy say no hacking. :(

Thanks! Thats my main idea of cooking/washing while watching tv. keke :D

Y no hacking?? But it does save cost without hacking.

Thanks! Thats my main idea of cooking/washing while watching tv. keke :D

Y no hacking?? But it does save cost without hacking.

Mine is a new unit, he sim tiah to hack when things are still functional even though it is not as nice as a glass one. Also he had said that glass need to clean often to look nice, a job he can do without. :bangwall: