Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angteko

Our Very First B&c Home

Angteko...nice feature wall.....

u bought Philips Ambilight?....sorry lazy to run through post...so many TC posts......

if u did, ur TV console will have many effects...lol

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
heh heh...want volunteers help u test out the tv and gaming anot ah?? :notti:

Come come....count me in!!!!!!

How about online type of gaming? Does anyone do that?

I love online gaming alot! PLaying SC2 Closed Beta atm....hohohohoho.....On and off for AION and League of Legend (LoL is depend..sometime can, sometime can't since they going to kick SEA player from US servers...sigh)

5 in fact since now reuben and zelly jus join the talk cock club. :D

I think i dont do much TC.....i only do "constructive" suggestions/opinions..... :bleah:

Just went to do some vaccuming, ready for 2morrow furniture arrival.

Toilet frosted glass door

p1040625.jpg

TV feature wall lights up! :yamseng:

p1040629z.jpg

Nice work Ang! The TV feature wall very nice. At the first glance, I thought the black color thing is the TV and I was thinking, OMG! HUGE TV! hahahaha.....I think you need to buy some special TV which have their flame got special effect like...rainbow color? LED backlight? etc etc.....

Nice work Ang! The TV feature wall very nice. At the first glance, I thought the black color thing is the TV and I was thinking, OMG! HUGE TV! hahahaha.....I think you need to buy some special TV which have their flame got special effect like...rainbow color? LED backlight? etc etc.....

Lol...if that really was his TV i also must go over and sample sia... :sport-smiley-004:

but its not.....its actuallly his ants infested console la reuben...:bleah:

hah...think that 'flame' tv u mean is the philips type with ambilight...

that pic also look like got ambilight wor...good la considering Ang's 7904 does not come with ambilight. Am i right, Ang? :rolleyes:

By the way, GS almost and almost bought over Anfield.

Dude, who is GS?? the last i read some Chinese businessman thinking of investing and taking over controls from the cowboys...but he wants Rafa to remain in charge...:huh:

Its fantasy league......normally play via PC, but can use Internet browser on PS3....lol

I am 3rd on my league now....lol

not bad...im currently 14th and 20th out of 23... :bangwall:

altho the later i started 5 gameweeks behind but managed to claw back their 200pts headstart...:D

Ang, this is the fantasy league link -> http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ :good:

@@ Handover already... must be happy at last everything is over. really nice like it alot. how much you pay for your lights. so when will you be able to take a pic with all your stuff in for us to see lol.

Wah..can buy 4D liao, view post zhun zhun 10k

Our Very First B&c Home 123» 18

Somewhere in CCK Reno t-Blog Chat Angteko 711 10000 Today, 06:12 PM

Last post by: lucia

Angteko...nice feature wall.....

u bought Philips Ambilight?....sorry lazy to run through post...so many TC posts......

if u did, ur TV console will have many effects...lol

Nope, my 7409 series happen not to have Ambilight. Ambilight one need $400 more. keke

That's y i created my own ambilight. haha :D

I love online gaming alot! PLaying SC2 Closed Beta atm....hohohohoho.....On and off for AION and League of Legend (LoL is depend..sometime can, sometime can't since they going to kick SEA player from US servers...sigh)

Wah..reuben, how u find so many time for these games??? I hardly have anytime for gaming nowadays. Think play game 5 min wife will be staring at me liao. haha :bangwall:

If thats my TV, then I got to place my sofa in kitchen liao. haha

Then I can start collecting movie ticket $$. keke

Lol...if that really was his TV i also must go over and sample sia... :sport-smiley-004:

but its not.....its actuallly his ants infested console la reuben...:bleah:

hah...think that 'flame' tv u mean is the philips type with ambilight...

that pic also look like got ambilight wor...good la considering Ang's 7904 does not come with ambilight. Am i right, Ang? :rolleyes:

Wah...still my partner knows me best. That's my own creation of ambilight, as my TV does not comes with one. ;)

not bad...im currently 14th and 20th out of 23... :bangwall:

altho the later i started 5 gameweeks behind but managed to claw back their 200pts headstart...:D

Ang, this is the fantasy league link -> <a href="http://fantasy.premierleague.com/" target="_blank">http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ </a> :good:

so when are we going to start this?? Anyone can give a simple overview of how it is being played?

Meanwhile let me explore the link

@@ Handover already... must be happy at last everything is over. really nice like it alot. how much you pay for your lights. so when will you be able to take a pic with all your stuff in for us to see lol.

Yeah yeah, happy :sport-smiley-004:

Today did some cleaning while waiting for furn to come. So now I left only Sofa on next Sun, electronic stuff all coming 2morrow. :sport-smiley-004:

Just had my 1st bath in new home...only 2 words to describe. SHIOK AH!!! :bath:

Edited by Angteko

Just had my 1st bath in new home...only 2 words to describe. SHIOK AH!!! :bath:

and u DID look at the mirror all the time?...lol

Congrats! Definitely shiok to have ur own home. Even if the bath is from dripping water hose also nice. Can show MBR?

Agree. Just need to see the complete product including the curtains-silver colour. All want to see the kitchen sink with the glass panel too!

Congrats once again.

and u DID look at the mirror all the time?...lol

Eh...actually my shower screen turn too foggy after a hot shower then cannot see mirror liao..whhaa

Congrats! Definitely shiok to have ur own home. Even if the bath is from dripping water hose also nice. Can show MBR?

MBR still quite empty now except wardrobe, lights and fan. Nothing else for me to take. keke

Agree. Just need to see the complete product including the curtains-silver colour. All want to see the kitchen sink with the glass panel too!

Congrats once again.

I took some kitchen pic, coz fridge arrived le, not sure if thats the angle u want to see...haha

Arrival of some furniture. Not properly placed yet. Still got more cleaning to do. So tiring!! zz

Study table chair

p1040630.jpg

Coffee table

p1040633.jpg

Carpet remains unopen

p1040634.jpg