Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angteko

Our Very First B&c Home

Guys, there is a mega electronic fair at expo next wk from 1-4 Apr held by courts.

Not sure if will have good deal. I still left with my TV and washing machine. :ph34r:

Edited by Angteko

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hey ang, how much did you buy the industrial tap for?

also for your corner cabinet issue, maybe you wanna consider ikea's corner carousel fitting. looks very cool, only cost $149 and makes good use of the space too!

90128419_250.jpg

http://ikea.com.sg/en/catalog/detail.asp?a...inets%2Cfitting

If i rem correctly, abt $230, the brand is pozzi.

The thingy is cool, but my corner is stuck already. 1 side with drawer, the other with long inner shelf. Thinking if doing yoga thru the hole better or install a pull out shelf. Will be dropping by ikea after final reno to take a look. Thanks!!

Guys, there is a mega electronic fair at expo next wk from 1-4 Apr held by courts.

Not sure if will have good deal. I still left with my TV and washing machine. :ph34r:

I thinking of buying Samsung 7kg front loader which I saw at Mega Discount Store for $599 with $60 Crystal Jade voucher. If dun wan the voucher can still reduce price and likely to still be negotiable a bit...

I considering Panasonic or Hitachi for LCD TV as the sales guy say it's hard panel from Japan wor...hubby was looking at Samsung which they say if soft panel. Any advice?

Does anyone know roughly how much is a clothes hanging pulling system (the one where u can pull up down)?

I remember a thread somewhere saying about $300 - $400 for a simple one. was actually looking for one. but drop the idea as some feedback is it is also quite tough to pull up and down when full of clothes esp. jeans.

I will have lots of jeans. :furious:

updated...

ok ok... found the info for u...must treat me meal ah. :D

Home niche stainless steel retractable laundry hanger $398

10 jln kilang #01-02 sime darby Ent Centre. Tel: 62738005

www.myhome.com.sg

another one is www.ezziliving.com

how about this one...but will have revamp in your cabinet...lol...u still lose some corner space....but box up...

http://www.merlincabinets.com.au/fittings.html

though i will put a single handle across the two sides and then that can be use as a towel bar when it is closed...:)mmm...coming to think of it, I might do it for mine....lol....Thanks Angteko!!!...

wah Ang, u not bad. u faced problem abt that corner cabinet somehow u also help solve wcseow's issue and now he going to make that corner cabinet instead...Lol :P

ur wife shd like wcseow's suggestion. she can still make do with drawers and utilise the corner.

too bad ur ID say cant change although i doubt cant do.. and how to install pull out shelf?? unless got L-shaped pull out shelf which i seriously doubt got lor...looks like that corner will be rarely used then...just make sure u check that corner quarterly...see got 'new tenants' anot...:bleah:

Did I jus dig at you? I must be catching the bug from El...

ok ok, dun shoot me...i will lessen the digging...

aiyoh samgalz...u r sooo close...just abt to praise u then u kena swayed by Angteko *shakes head*

Seems like there is an increasing no. of diggers in RT. Not a good sign.

Lol...dun worry la bro, its not like we come up and dig ur nose mah.

only by then is bad sign ler... :bleah:

www.myhome.com.sg

their website say the address in kaki bukit leh...:unsure:

http://www.homeniche.com/contact.html

i also wna get this! $398 is for 4 poles or 6?

ezziliving one more ex... :)

If i rem correctly, abt $230, the brand is pozzi.

The thingy is cool, but my corner is stuck already. 1 side with drawer, the other with long inner shelf. Thinking if doing yoga thru the hole better or install a pull out shelf. Will be dropping by ikea after final reno to take a look. Thanks!!

ok then forget about the carousel, ain't gonna work for you. try this maybe:

ikeacorner.jpg

RATIONELL corner base cabinet

pull-out fitting $249 Adjustable shelves; adapt spacing according to your personal storage needs.

Melamine foil finish and steel. L105×W52cm. Grey. $249

aiyoh samgalz...u r sooo close...just abt to praise u then u kena swayed by Angteko *shakes head*

bro, i say lessen...i din say stop:D

their website say the address in kaki bukit leh...:unsure:

http://www.homeniche.com/contact.html

i also wna get this! $398 is for 4 poles or 6?

ezziliving one more ex... :)

dunno leh i go the website i posted is sime darby leh

http://www.myhome.com.sg/HomeImprovement/h...ryhangers.shtml

:dunno:

anyway, best call them to confirm before going.

If the page is still updated then $398 is 6 poles. 4 poles $338

Edited by samgalz

I thinking of buying Samsung 7kg front loader which I saw at Mega Discount Store for $599 with $60 Crystal Jade voucher. If dun wan the voucher can still reduce price and likely to still be negotiable a bit...

I considering Panasonic or Hitachi for LCD TV as the sales guy say it's hard panel from Japan wor...hubby was looking at Samsung which they say if soft panel. Any advice?

Wah..u all are so informative leh..so fast got all the ans :good:

For hard panel, what they said is it is good when u got kids at home, as they like to smash on anything, so its kinda of more durable??

Btw, Philips one also hard panel. haha

There is one hitachi lcd model which is very slim yet price is reasonable. Forget wat model though. :bangwall: Saw it once in HN, not bad.

As for samsung washer hor, dont really like. Got feeling not that durable. keke :bleah:

And heard the diamond drum like useless also.

I remember a thread somewhere saying about $300 - $400 for a simple one. was actually looking for one. but drop the idea as some feedback is it is also quite tough to pull up and down when full of clothes esp. jeans.

I will have lots of jeans. :furious:

updated...

ok ok... found the info for u...must treat me meal ah. :D

www.myhome.com.sg

I also have concern abt the weight issue, I thought the pulling mechanism should be like auto instead of dependent of user's strength. :curse:

The ezziliving one think got individual pole system? But **** exp loh. No $$ liao :deal:

wah Ang, u not bad. u faced problem abt that corner cabinet somehow u also help solve wcseow's issue and now he going to make that corner cabinet instead...Lol :P

ur wife shd like wcseow's suggestion. she can still make do with drawers and utilise the corner.

too bad ur ID say cant change although i doubt cant do.. and how to install pull out shelf?? unless got L-shaped pull out shelf which i seriously doubt got lor...looks like that corner will be rarely used then...just make sure u check that corner quarterly...see got 'new tenants' anot...:bleah:

Now u see, I post Q is actually trying to help pple, as I know we all face same prob. So I sacrifice 1st..haha

I think really cant change as u see the pic, the structure there fix liao.

Your new tenants refer to GHOST??? wahaha