Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angteko

Our Very First B&c Home

ok then forget about the carousel, ain't gonna work for you. try this maybe:

ikeacorner.jpg

RATIONELL corner base cabinet

pull-out fitting $249 Adjustable shelves; adapt spacing according to your personal storage needs.

Melamine foil finish and steel. L105×W52cm. Grey. $249

wah..this is so cool :good:

I wonder how they turn out with 105cm length.

$249 is for 1 level only all the whole set?? :deal:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wah..u all are so informative leh..so fast got all the ans :good:

For hard panel, what they said is it is good when u got kids at home, as they like to smash on anything, so its kinda of more durable??

Btw, Philips one also hard panel. haha

There is one hitachi lcd model which is very slim yet price is reasonable. Forget wat model though. :bangwall: Saw it once in HN, not bad.

ya, think it's good for me...got kid. think that's why the sales guy recommend me...brought my kid with me :P but hor my kid wun throw things into the TV. he treasure the TV more than me :curse:

As for samsung washer hor, dont really like. Got feeling not that durable. keke :bleah:

And heard the diamond drum like useless also.

really ah...but this is cheaper lor with the specs given.... or next choice is brandt 6kgs at $699...rpm only 600 as compared to samung 1200 rpm :furious:

I also have concern abt the weight issue, I thought the pulling mechanism should be like auto instead of dependent of user's strength. :curse:

The ezziliving one think got individual pole system? But **** exp loh. No $$ liao :deal:

you can on hold this item till later lor if budget limited. this can be done at a later stage. hubby and me looking at a wall mounted Welmi 4 pole hanger... $300+

dunno leh i go the website i posted is sime darby leh

http://www.myhome.com.sg/HomeImprovement/h...ryhangers.shtml

:dunno:

anyway, best call them to confirm before going.

If the page is still updated then $398 is 6 poles. 4 poles $338

Really exp!! Thinking if should stick to manual bamboo method. haha

And I wonder y the wall foldable are more exp. :dunno:

This model has electrical for retraction leh. Model HL 701

Now u see, I post Q is actually trying to help pple, as I know we all face same prob. So I sacrifice 1st..haha

I think really cant change as u see the pic, the structure there fix liao.

Your new tenants refer to GHOST??? wahaha

yah u sacrifice 1st means u become carrot 1st...haha...just kidding..u really shd've posted this before carpentry was done...but cant fault u since u also reno newbie...it shd be ur ID...:fire: :fire:

Lol...i referring to ur fgn-imported-soon-to-be-cabinet-corner-tenants kacuas lor...what else? :notti:

but hor my kid wun throw things into the TV. he treasure the TV more than me :curse:

really ah...but this is cheaper lor with the specs given.... or next choice is brandt 6kgs at $699...rpm only 600 as compared to samung 1200 rpm :furious:

you can on hold this item till later lor if budget limited. this can be done at a later stage. hubby and me looking at a wall mounted Welmi 4 pole hanger... $300+

good la...then u know ur kid is normal :good:

the welmi one for $300+ is how long? abit weird leh if dry clothes on wall mounted hangers.. :unsure:

how abt LG top load washer? good anot? i bought my 9kg for $480..:P

so far the rented places i stay all my landlords use LG got no prob from frequent uses whereas one who used samsung got leak here la, sensor break there la, cannot close door la...jialat.. :wacko:

wah..this is so cool :good:

I wonder how they turn out with 105cm length.

$249 is for 1 level only all the whole set?? :deal:

ya cool hor? maybe thinking for mine when my turn comes along too..anyway the price is for the whole set la..

yah u sacrifice 1st means u become carrot 1st...haha...just kidding..u really shd've posted this before carpentry was done...but cant fault u since u also reno newbie...it shd be ur ID...:fire: :fire:

Lol...i referring to ur fgn-imported-soon-to-be-cabinet-corner-tenants kacuas lor...what else? :notti:

Aiya, if he propose to his ID also will kana shoot. cos i proposed previously when i meet him and kana shoot down wor. but I really think it useful cos of my experience with my MIL cabinets...

they also going to redo their after my reno, and the magic basket is already in mind for this round. they gave it a miss the previous time due to budget and regret big time. :disturb:

the welmi one for $300+ is how long? abit weird leh if dry clothes on wall mounted hangers.. :unsure:

so far the rented places i stay all my landlords use LG got no prob from frequent uses whereas one who used samsung got leak here la, sensor break there la, cannot close door la...jialat.. :wacko:

the welmi can do up to 8 ft. price same for all length...so if can max it!! :yeah:

I confirm not going top load washer unless it's the drum version which is even more exp. way out of budget for the specs.

normal top load from jap and korea is using twist method which I had one previously and my MIL have now. I find they abuse the clothes more leh. prefer the front load which use the throw method which is cleaner and clothes-friendly. my mum uses it previously and i like. somemore front load more water saving.

ya cool hor? maybe thinking for mine when my turn comes along too..anyway the price is for the whole set la..

confirm i will either do this or the magic basket if my L-shaped cabinet can be done!

ya, think it's good for me...got kid. think that's why the sales guy recommend me...brought my kid with me :P but hor my kid wun throw things into the TV. he treasure the TV more than me :curse:

600 rpm like abit less loh. Now at least 800-1000 le.

Anyway, u may want to give samsung a try and give us the feedback. :P

I still like my Electrolux timemanager, got handwash function and can set timing specifically.

Unlike my house current one, turn for like 2hrs and cant stop, try to stop but door are auto lock. :bangwall:

I think I better hold till i settle down, tried the traditional bamboo method 1st. Although not so glam. keke :rolleyes:

Yah, I think my ID at fault. Think he also didnt thought of that, he only drew 1 side of the cabinet and didnt drew the other side.

We also didnt put on our thinking hat that time, esp after looking thru so many tblog here. :bangwall:

If they planned to stay as tenants, then I must charged them liao loh. Where got free lodging, free food in this world. haha :deal:

hmm..LG should be ok bah..coz my aircon also LG..wahah :yamseng:

But top loader still a nono to me. :no:

Not friendly to clothes definitely. Front loader also look more class. keke :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by Angteko

Can this be installed after my cabinet are completed?? :rolleyes:

Aiya, if he propose to his ID also will kana shoot. cos i proposed previously when i meet him and kana shoot down wor. but I really think it useful cos of my experience with my MIL cabinets...

they also going to redo their after my reno, and the magic basket is already in mind for this round. they gave it a miss the previous time due to budget and regret big time. :disturb:

haha..this one wont shoot down lah, coz it wont affect his design mah.

Think he didnt thought of this either. 8|

:yeah:

hmm..LG should be ok bah..coz my aircon also LG..wahah :yamseng:

But top loader still a nono to me. :no:

Not friendly to clothes definitely. Front loader also look more class. keke :sport-smiley-004:

but i read one thread say LG no good, samsung better...cos initially was thinking of LD direct drive front loader.

:(

i aso know electrolux better but with same specs samsung is cheaper leh so if spoil not so pain...

i may go ahead with samsung unless really many review saying no good lor.

BTW ang, since it's leslie fault that he din think of the inner shelf and he is suppose to to space planning and conceptualization so ask him to deduct some $$$ lah! fair wat! :yeah:

Can this be installed after my cabinet are completed?? :rolleyes:

Let your ID/contractor know and provide the dimensions. Not easy to install after cabinet are completed. And you need to cater for the space to install this. :)