Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Hi Jac, my unit only 80% complete... ID will hand over the keys in late Feb. :wacko:

Hey droplets,

ur reno left carpentry mah. i'l remember, cos i'm goin 2 pop-by & hav kpo-in session mah. :yamseng:

But dun 4get, after carpentry is up, there bound 2 hav some minor touch-ups & cleaning 2 do.

Its gona b another bz & tiring period again :rolleyes:

So u'd replaced ur cooker hood 2 1 w/o chimney & glass-wings? :dunno:

Or u ask e workers 2 'modified' e chimney 2 a shorter 1? :notti:

:dribble:

Edited by jaCKY777

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hey droplets,

ur reno left carpentry mah. i'l remember, cos i'm goin 2 pop-by & hav kpo-in session mah. :D

But dun 4get, after carpentry is up, there bound 2 hav some minor touch-ups & cleaning 2 do.

Its gona b another bz & tiring period again :notti:

So u'd replaced ur cooker hood 2 1 w/o chimney & glass-wings? :unsure:

Or u ask e workers 2 'modified' e chimney 2 a shorter 1? :P

;)

jacky, i think u should say "a lot" instead of "minor" touch-up. "minor" is toooooooo forgiving. :P

mine's considered completed but still got plenty of things to catch and rectify to MY satisfaction. :D

but overall, i'm pretty happy with how my house has turned out to be. :bow:

btw, anyone knows who i can approach to help me clear the pile of rubbish outside my house?? some kuku neighbour (s) has/have been throwing rubbish outside my house...adding on to my already there "personal rubbish"...treating it like a bin centre!:unsure: **** pissed with these inconsiderate nuckleheads... :furious:

Edited by ms_white

jacky, i think u should say "a lot" instead of "minor" touch-up. "minor" is toooooooo forgiving. :P

mine's considered completed but still got plenty of things to catch and rectify to MY satisfaction. ;)

but overall, i'm pretty happy with how my house has turned out to be. :D

btw, anyone knows who i can approach to help me clear the pile of rubbish outside my house?? some kuku neighbour (s) has/have been throwing rubbish outside my house...adding on to my already there "personal rubbish"...treating it like a bin centre!:unsure: **** pissed with these inconsiderate nuckleheads... :unsure:

Hey ms_white,

i dun wana b e 'bad' guy mah. At least giv others some glimpse of hope. :P

Regardin e reno debris / discarded items / rubbish, i believe e ID/contractor hav e duty 2 throw them in2 e 'tank' behind e future foodcourt, provided by Town Council.

So far, i'd seen;

- most contractors jus leave e debris at e lift lobby / centralized refuse chute area / isolated area. :P

- e IDs/contractors instruct e Bangalashi haulage workers 2 throw 4 them. :D

Since residents pay conservancy fees;

- mayb somebody (esp those oleady moved-in) shd call-up Town Council & check with them. :bow:

- if not, u jus shift e debris away frm ur main dr 2 e common corridor loh. :notti:

:furious:

Dear Neighbours

Hasbro is creating the world’s first Global Monopoly. They are inviting people all around the world to vote for their favorite city so that the city will make it onto the board.

Despite your busy schedules, do go into the website (address as stated below) and show your support for Singapore! (^_^)

http://www.monopolyworldvote.com/en_US/world

Hi Zanie,

Yeah voted already. I tired voting again and was told that we can only add the same city once per day. Does that mean I can vote for Singapore again tmr? :unsure:

Hi Jac, my unit only 80% complete... ID will hand over the keys in late Feb. :furious:

Hi Droplets,

Me too! Most probably will get the keys in end of February :unsure: btw are u still sticking to green colour as per ur 3D drawing?

mine's considered completed but still got plenty of things to catch and rectify to MY satisfaction. :D

but overall, i'm pretty happy with how my house has turned out to be. :bow:

btw, anyone knows who i can approach to help me clear the pile of rubbish outside my house?? some kuku neighbour (s) has/have been throwing rubbish outside my house...adding on to my already there "personal rubbish"...treating it like a bin centre!!! **** pissed with these inconsiderate nuckleheads... !!

Hi Gladys,

Yah.... ur bathroom is very nice. Hope my wife will not see ur bathroom otherwise she will remind again on why we had done nothing to our bathroom. I had been getting a lot of "stick" from her after she saw Gadgetman's bathroom photo in his avatar.

Hi everyone, there have been several reminders to all about safety. But I wish to emphasize that again. My chain got cut over the weekend, but fortunately there is nothing (yet) to steal. The chain was a puny one. Don't use puny chains.

To M&M's wife: you saved a bomb by not doing up the toilets =)

Hi everyone, there have been several reminders to all about safety. But I wish to emphasize that again. My chain got cut over the weekend, but fortunately there is nothing (yet) to steal. The chain was a puny one. Don't use puny chains.

To M&M's wife: you saved a bomb by not doing up the toilets =)

Hi Mapleleaf,

Noticed that u got whaferdale for ur home theatre. Where did u get them and how much did u pay for it?

Hey Liana79B,

- y dun do glass instead of concrete hollow blockwall? Looks more like e open concept.

- if wana do solid wall, might s well do gypsum board partition cum shelving?

- sliding or casement door?

- Conc hollow blockwall approx $120 pfr (materials & labour).

- 10mm thk tempered glass casement door approx $550 (materials & labour).

- 10mm thk tempered glass sliding door approx $750 (materials & labour).

- 10mm tempered glass partition approx $12 psf (materials & labour).

e prices r rough guide, for ur reference & necessary actions.

!!

Hi Jacky777

Thanx again and again for ur advise....i requested a quote from the designer for doing the glass door and the little wall at the side (just to get it in line- dunno wat its called) ... and it will cost abt $1100...i find it very ex and dunno if cld outsource instead...would realy love a glass door to the kitchen --- so kinda confused now..if anyone got any contact which can be done at cheaper rate pls let me know...

Hey ms_white,

i dun wana b e 'bad' guy mah. At least giv others some glimpse of hope. :D

Regardin e reno debris / discarded items / rubbish, i believe e ID/contractor hav e duty 2 throw them in2 e 'tank' behind e future foodcourt, provided by Town Council.

So far, i'd seen;

- most contractors jus leave e debris at e lift lobby / centralized refuse chute area / isolated area. :o

- e IDs/contractors instruct e Bangalashi haulage workers 2 throw 4 them. :huh:

Since residents pay conservancy fees;

- mayb somebody (esp those oleady moved-in) shd call-up Town Council & check with them. :deal:

- if not, u jus shift e debris away frm ur main dr 2 e common corridor loh. :D

!!

i dun have the strength to push all the rubbish to the lift lobby...it's a MOUNTAIN!!! :P:angry::angry:

pay conservancy fees and removal of debris fee to get a mountain... i must find bangladesh workers to throw for me liao...

Hi Gladys,

Yah.... ur bathroom is very nice. Hope my wife will not see ur bathroom otherwise she will remind again on why we had done nothing to our bathroom. I had been getting a lot of "stick" from her after she saw Gadgetman's bathroom photo in his avatar.

hahaha!! thanks thanks!! doing the toilet is my want...shay_d wasn't that keen. :bow:

but tell her that she has a big and spacious room-cum-WIW liao...that's something that i also want but didn't get...so it's equal!! hee!!

i dun have the strength to push all the rubbish to the lift lobby...it's a MOUNTAIN!!! :bow::D:P

pay conservancy fees and removal of debris fee to get a mountain... i must find bangladesh workers to throw for me liao...

hahaha!! thanks thanks!! doing the toilet is my want...shay_d wasn't that keen. !!

but tell her that she has a big and spacious room-cum-WIW liao...that's something that i also want but didn't get...so it's equal!! hee!!

Hi Gladys,

When I checked with my ID, he said he had been contacting the HDB contractors to clear. So I also confused who is responsible for clearing the rubbish. The last time I talked to him on this, he said he had been calling the HDB contractors to clear but they had been sitting on it. Then ard this week, most of the rubbish had been cleared. I did not check if it was my contractors who cleared the rubbish or HDB contractors who cleared the rubbish. :angry:

hi guys, just want to say a BIG THANK YOU for all your advice...

i'm finally down to the final round of picking the right contractor after weeks of onerous googling...

the shortlisted IDs are:

1) Summit design - may take them out after hearing feedback on delays.

2) Yikai

3) Ken home

4) Decomark

5) Design profession (very cheap but duno good or not)

6) D'sign Inn

is anyone using the above IDs? any feedback will be highly appreciated!

the prices vary slightly amongst them..i dun mind paying more for good workmanship...especially on laying the tiles...

heard they have to soak the tiles overnight before laying so that it will be flat...duno..

!!

...it's a MOUNTAIN!!! :bow::D:P

Sound like a fire hazard, better sprinke some water to make it slightly damp....

But not too wet, else the person who going to clear the rubbish will be !!

Hey droplets,

ur reno left carpentry mah. i'l remember, cos i'm goin 2 pop-by & hav kpo-in session mah. :bow:

Its gona b another bz & tiring period again !!

So u'd replaced ur cooker hood 2 1 w/o chimney & glass-wings? !!

Or u ask e workers 2 'modified' e chimney 2 a shorter 1? :angry:

:D

Hi Jacky,

ID can't modify the chimney due to the kitchen beam therefore we change to the non chimney type :angry: I'm calling up Rinnai tmr as the metal piece has many deep scratches!

Hi Droplets,

Me too! Most probably will get the keys in end of February :deal: btw are u still sticking to green colour as per ur 3D drawing?

Hi M&M, all colours proposed remain unchanged. :P What about yours?

Edited by droplets

Hi Jacky,

ID can't modify the chimney due to the kitchen beam therefore we change to the non chimney type :(

Hey droplets,

e chimney of e cooker hood of cos CANNOT BE MODIFIED lah. :sport-smiley-004:

- if i remember correctly, u said ur ID proposed 2 saw away e upper part of e chimney bcos of e protrudin beam. :dancingqueen:

- if 'they' really can saw away e chimney & modify its exhaust suction system, then i gues they r able 2 manufacture their own brand of chimney hood liao. !! :good::good:

;)

Hey 79 neighbours,

any1 noes wat types of shops we gona hav at e ground floor of 79D & 79E?

i guess we gona have a Medical Hub in e near future :sport-smiley-004:

s of 2day, there r at least 2 TCM, 2 CLINIC & 1 DENTISTRY. :good::good: !!

Balance shops : 1 vacant, 1 (hardware?) shop. :dancingqueen:

;)