Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Hi Zincy,

I got mine at :

1) kitchen cabinet ; $95 pfr (laminated + ABS)

2) bedroom wardrobe; $160 pfr

3) feature wall to hide bomb shelter; $1550 lump sum (c/w shelves + mirror)

4) tv console?? $150 pfr (c/w cabinet)

You can always check ST Classified section 108 & 114 for reference.

Hope the info helps.

:(

Hi Jacky777

Kitchen top solid surface was quoted at $65 pfr.

Internal material of wardrobe was not discussed, so not sure abt material use.

Yes just signed with *spam*.

:jawdrop:

Hi rachel79,

Thanks for sharing. That is quite a good value that you have gotten for your carpentary work and solid surface. I can use them as benchmark for the bulky part of the whole reno cost. :jawdrop:

Maybe you can ask for blum system for your kitchen cabinet and "Cresto" brand for your kitchen top solid surface. :jawdrop:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i'm not an expert in this area but what i know is sony is using samsung panel but sony's selling point is its bravia engine...for sony, you pay for the brand...but i must say the bravia engine is solid lah...

for samsung, they do alot of marketing...what i heard from my friends is that samsung's prices are usually marked up quite high perhaps due to the high marketing and lots of free gifts etc...

i guess if you got the $$$ to buy a sony, you might as well buy a samsung since they using same panel and it's cheaper for a model with similar specs...

but for the idTV, it's the one with built-in HD box rite??? what if the HD box spoil??? and actually, do you need a HD box??? if you subscribe cable tv or mio tv, they also have HD box...but if you wanna watch free to air channels, you don't have a lot of choices too...

i also having headache of which tv to buy.... :yamseng:

Think currently, we can only watch Nat GEO and Discovery in HD using starhub's HD box but not channel 5. HD5 is received via satelite and not thru the cable. Correct me if i'm wrong...

But i agree with you that the bravia engine is good. better when you are watching cable channels and singapore channels...

sigh... :good:

Hi Redcrystal,

Had wanted to take the photo yesterday, but forgot as I was too busy.... sorry about it. :dunno:

Will try and take the photo within this week and PM you. :dunno:

:sport-smiley-004:

Ptro

Hi Ptro,

my dining table also in the kitchen.

can share how long is yr kitchen cabinet?

if possible, can post a pic here - if not convenience, can pm the pic to me. :bangwall:

thanks.

Dear Neighbours

Gentle reminder: Gathering this Sunday @ Sky Garden @ 5pm.

So far, interested respondents:

1) zanie98: Bringing packet drinks

2) jaCKY777 : Old Chang Kee curry puff & others - min. 1 each for final confirm attendance

(mi wil confirm again near date, scared got work appt)

3) Gadgetman : Tiong Bahru Paos from TPY Central

Please do add on to the list and join us in this min Gathering! (^_^)

Dear Neighbours

2) jaCKY777 : Old Chang Kee curry puff & others - min. 1 each for final confirm attendance

4) Alister : Haven't decide yet

Dear Neighbours

5) Redcrystal : tba

Hi Redcrystal,

Had wanted to take the photo yesterday, but forgot as I was too busy.... sorry about it. :deal:

Will try and take the photo within this week and PM you. :)

:)

Ptro

thanks Ptro.

:notti:

Dear Neighbours

Just to add that this will be the first-ever gathering for fellow forumners at the Sky Gardens! The pioneer batch who had gathered the first time last year did it at the MSCP Roof-top Garden. This is the first-ever at the Sky Garden. Don't miss out on this momentous occasion!

Edited by gadgetman

Dear Neighbours

6) Shivan : Goreng Pisang?

Anyone wants to meet before 5pm to go house hopping? I'm afraid if after the gathering than go, it will be dark already. Some of our houses still dun have lights :good:

Dear Neighbours

Anyone wants to meet before 5pm to go house hopping? I'm afraid if after the gathering than go, it will be dark already. Some of our houses still dun have lights :bangwall:

I'm supportive of the idea of house hopping. But whose house should we hop? And what time should we meet? :P

I'm supportive of the idea of house hopping. But whose house should we hop? And what time should we meet? :bangwall:

Hi all,

New here, from Blk 79A. Sers batch. Collected keys 2 weeks ago but havent started reno yet. Only found this forum not long ago. Read so many pages very tiring!

Think I need some ideas on aircon (looking at system 2 non-inverter, had wanted panasonic but compressor too big so cannot) and kitchen sink. Any suggestion is welcomed!

Hi all,

New here, from Blk 79A. Sers batch. Collected keys 2 weeks ago but havent started reno yet. Only found this forum not long ago. Read so many pages very tiring!

Think I need some ideas on aircon (looking at system 2 non-inverter, had wanted panasonic but compressor too big so cannot) and kitchen sink. Any suggestion is welcomed!

Hi Howdy

Y don't u join us for the gathering and ask for advice face to face. Lots of experienced neighbours around to give you advice! :bangwall:

Yours first lah! Already 70% done!

Heehee... Paiseh leh... My flat not tt nice as compared to many other, including yours.... :P

Yours first lah! Already 70% done!

I agree! Only seen Zanie's house when she just gotten the keys that time. :notti: Gosh that was like so long ago... :bangwall:

Time really flies!

:P

Edited by shivan

Dear Neighbours

Anyone wants to meet before 5pm to go house hopping? I'm afraid if after the gathering than go, it will be dark already. Some of our houses still dun have lights :P

Hi Shivan,

Have you confirm on your reno?

Wanted to join all of you but I don't think I can make it. Hope to join all of you on the next gathering.

:bangwall:

Edited by Redwyrm

Hi Shivan,

Have you confirm on your reno?

Wanted to join all of you but I don't think I can make it. Hope to join all of you on the next gathering.

:yamseng:

Most probably tonight! :( It has been dragging on for far too long... I've gotten my keys for exactly 1 month today and nothing has been done yet... hahhaa... All those chasing to get keys earlier for nothing... :bangwall:

At least my defects are half rectified... They promise to rectify everything by this week :good:

How about you? Started reno yet? I emailed Kenneth my floor plan with the things I want to do 1 wk ago but he didn't get back to me on the quotation. Guess I have to drop him already... :dunno:

Edited by shivan