Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

hihi

this afternoon blk d electricity trip. mum and opp neighbour and upstair neighbour all notice

did anyone else from blk d notice any electricity trip?

My side also trip a few times this afternoon.. Called up town council and they already received alot of complaints and said that it affect all the blocks and will be get the building contractor to check.

:yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
how abt tml? since it's public holiday.

anyone else interested to come too?

what time tomorrow?? hehe i will be in toa payoh.. maybe can pop by.... :notti:

if i wanna do, i think i will juz do the retro one. simple is nicer. at least to me la.

The company just got back to me. Quoted me $15 per sq ft. Expensive leh...

I want to do the current logo type. Looks nicer.

Guess have to look for other companies.

My side also trip a few times this afternoon.. Called up town council and they already received alot of complaints and said that it affect all the blocks and will be get the building contractor to check.

:yamseng:

thanx redwyrm

will lodge a complain too... so that they will do something fast.

what time tomorrow?? hehe i will be in toa payoh.. maybe can pop by.... :notti:

how abt 10.30am? Hope it's not too early for you. My wife & i will be doing some cleaning up tml morning.

If ok, i PM you my unit no.

how abt 10.30am? Hope it's not too early for you. My wife & i will be doing some cleaning up tml morning.

If ok, i PM you my unit no.

wah.... dun think can make it there... crawl also cannot... lol....... :dunno:

1230 can?? :( paiseh ar... we have something on in the morning...

I am interested to join leh but am going to get some household stuff. I may join later if you all are still around.

Btw, my neighbour living opp my unit has alot of plants. Hinted us that they will place them along the wall outside their unit. My unit is at a corner, their plants will be in front of my unit leh. Dun want things to block the doorway leh. How huh...

Some neighbours are just plain inconsiderate (bu zhi dong). Maybe you want to "mark" the "territories" outside your unit by placing plants or shoe racks etc.

Otherwise, they will take for granted and soon, you will have a Forrest on your level. :)

Some neighbours are just plain inconsiderate (bu zhi dong). Maybe you want to "mark" the "territories" outside your unit by placing plants or shoe racks etc.

Otherwise, they will take for granted and soon, you will have a Forrest on your level. :)

I actually don't mind about it as long as it is not infront of my door. Don't wish to place anything in front but I think I have no choice now.

Hi Friendly Neighbours!

Thanks so much for all your kind advise.. will go light scouting this weekend, will update soon!

By the way, we have finally got back our $300 deposit after a long and tough struggle.. *Whew!* Now praying hard that the cheque wont bounce! :unsure:

It actually turn sour at the end, trying to argue with the ah beng manager. His arguement is totally crap and unreasonable, i think he dun even know what he talking abt. Probably just tryin to buy time.. *sweat*

He actually offered us a counter price to our current ID, gave us lots of discounts and freebies.. which he claim to be giving us almost nett to nett. The way he talk ma chiam like talking "jiang hu dao yi".. Needless to say, we rejected the offer. After the whole fuss, how will anyone be able to trust them with their hse again?

We r kinda of worry thou, they have our address, hope they wont do anything funi.. :(

Thks to all for your advise and encouragements! :)

Hi meowie49!

Would like to join guys for the hse-hopping.

I receiving my keys this friday, cant wait to start the reno!!

Cheerios! :sport-smiley-018:

Hi meowie49!

Would like to join guys for the hse-hopping.

I receiving my keys this friday, cant wait to start the reno!!

Cheerios! :sport-smiley-018:

heehe sure.. pm me ur contacts? will update u via sms... :notti::notti:

wah.... dun think can make it there... crawl also cannot... lol....... :dunno:

1230 can?? :( paiseh ar... we have something on in the morning...

Like tat nvm lor...if you all do come in the afternoon, you all can pop by & see if we are still around.

My wife may be still around but don't think i will be. Need to go hm & sleep becos working nite shift tml nite

:(

Like tat nvm lor...if you all do come in the afternoon, you all can pop by & see if we are still around.

My wife may be still around but don't think i will be. Need to go hm & sleep becos working nite shift tml nite

:(

will do will do... can pm me ur unit.. then i pop by?? will drag a few forumer to come with me.. hehee... :notti::notti:

liverpoolforlife: staying up later to watch CL semis?? :P

i will be..esp when tomorrow is a public hols..Pool GO GO!

Yep! This will be a difficult match & Liverpool will need all the support from their fans. They will never walk alone.....Right?

All 79ers liverpool fans, let's show our support for our beloved club :yamseng: