Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

How to you pm attachment? Else can pm me your email add?

And thanks for the information. Hee.

Derrick from Blk 79C is missing too. Hee.

Thanks Mapleleaf for remember me.

Thanks bonkitty for add me in the list.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Tks bonkitty for updating :P

seems like alot of u getting married in 08.. me in Dec 07 leh. so hopefully our hse can be ready by then?? hehe.. if nt, i will hv to sleep under the bridge liao.. !!

Thanks for adding me to the list!

Good news for me to hear that HDB will release block by block...

Coz me currently renting a flat. Got married last Dec.

So looks like most of us here are newly-weds/ newly-wed to be moving into the Blk 79 neighbourhood.

That's great to know that I'm going to have young neighbours....hehe.... :dancingqueen:

You are all welcome future neighbours! :dancingqueen:

skywu, also got to know him from sg bride but I talk to his assistant instead of Jing Zhi Long...

His assistant quite nice and we chatted with him ask him a lot of questions regarding abt wedding..

Cathy, I think not the same shifu.. anyway which date u selected?

yingsan, oh u getting married in dec congrats! But hor I dun mean to be a wet blanket but I think not possible to get keys in Dec.. but of course everyone of us hope to get the keys ASAP... so sick of waiting.. :dribble:

Btw where u helding ur wedding dinner? Need to gather some feedbacks on venue.. Thks!

Hi future neighbours,

Been trying to join this forum, but keep clicking the wrong buttons :D Hope this gets thru this time!

Think its great that we get to know some new neighbours even before our flat is ready!

My hubby n i are in blk 79C. :sport-smiley-004:

Cheers!

Hi future neighbours,

Been trying to join this forum, but keep clicking the wrong buttons :jawdrop: Hope this gets thru this time!

Think its great that we get to know some new neighbours even before our flat is ready!

My hubby n i are in blk 79C. :furious:

Cheers!

Blk 79A

sushibabe

sha08ron

justnoop

rickyer8

coco_mybibi

apple68

soudezne

poohnie23

HarryP

whiteboxer

Skywu

Blk 79B

bonkitty

twotwobravo

jen t

carelinwen

Slog

Blk 79C

doremi

humster / nancy

meowie49

Bethel

Derrick

Stardust

Blk 79D

Yel

yingsan

droplets

Blk 79E

Mapleleaf

hobbes

axis

Happy

Heee..... Stardust, u are staying which floor?? hehehe :dancingqueen: scully is my next door neighbour... :dancingqueen:

• Like 1

scully is my next door neighbour... :D

Your next door neighbour family name is Scully? My ex-colleague also same family name, scully is my ex-colleauge Scully! Hee hee :P

Ok, pulling your leg :P but really got some1 with this family name lor :P

Edited by estamun

Dear All,

It's been a while since I'm here. Welcome newcomers: Derrick, Skywu, Bethel, Stardust!

I have been maintaining a contact list for our block, though it was last updated in June 06. The current list has the following details though not all are complete, most are optional (at least give me those details with the * :lol: ).

*Nick

*Name

*Block

Unit (if secretive, floor or unit number only also can)

*Email

Contact

Occupation

Interest

Year of Birth

Year of ROM

Year of AD

Place of Banquet

Bridal Package

So newcomers and anyone whom had been left out or have updates, please email me: carelinwen@yahoo.com.sg

You are all welcome future neighbours! :yamseng:

skywu, also got to know him from sg bride but I talk to his assistant instead of Jing Zhi Long...

His assistant quite nice and we chatted with him ask him a lot of questions regarding abt wedding..

Cathy, I think not the same shifu.. anyway which date u selected?

yingsan, oh u getting married in dec congrats! But hor I dun mean to be a wet blanket but I think not possible to get keys in Dec.. but of course everyone of us hope to get the keys ASAP... so sick of waiting.. :P

Btw where u helding ur wedding dinner? Need to gather some feedbacks on venue.. Thks!

Hi bonkitty,

I had my wedding dinner in Hyatt in Dec 2005, it was very worth it then cos I booked at 2004 prices and the food was good. I have been attending many dinners since so if you need any help can just PM me.

Edited by carelinwen

Hey bonkitty,

I went to my shifu (Long Tian Siang) house yesterday to pick up the dates... wah.. he is very professional sia... all use computer print out de... then u guess wat.... i got 1 book of at least 50 dates suitable for my wedding... from march 2007 to end of 2008... hahaha..... then he teaches us the necessary things to do during wedding... and also wat to do when we get keys to our flat..... I think the 80 bucks is worth it... hehee.... now we can go plan our wedding venues le.... BTW, how u all decide on the number of tables ar???

Regards,

Cathy :P

Hey bonkitty,

I went to my shifu (Long Tian Siang) house yesterday to pick up the dates... wah.. he is very professional sia... all use computer print out de... then u guess wat.... i got 1 book of at least 50 dates suitable for my wedding... from march 2007 to end of 2008... hahaha..... then he teaches us the necessary things to do during wedding... and also wat to do when we get keys to our flat..... I think the 80 bucks is worth it... hehee.... now we can go plan our wedding venues le.... BTW, how u all decide on the number of tables ar???

Regards,

Cathy :notti:

hi cathy... long long time nvr seen u online renotalk already mann... :notti: so glad to see u again.. hehe.. anyway, before u book the venue, u v to do a rough gauge on who u r invitin and the no. of tables that ur relatives wil occupy.. and frm ther, u wil b able to roughly noe hw many tables u need... then always book the min no. of tables required w the hotel... if can press dwn the no. of tables, better still.. :dunno:

Yingsan.. btw, CONGRATS on ur upcoming wedding in Dec!! :yamseng: u muz b really xcited.. v a great time plannin ya big day!! :)

hi cathy... long long time nvr seen u online renotalk already mann... :P so glad to see u again.. hehe.. anyway, before u book the venue, u v to do a rough gauge on who u r invitin and the no. of tables that ur relatives wil occupy.. and frm ther, u wil b able to roughly noe hw many tables u need... then always book the min no. of tables required w the hotel... if can press dwn the no. of tables, better still.. :idea:

Yingsan.. btw, CONGRATS on ur upcoming wedding in Dec!! :yamseng: u muz b really xcited.. v a great time plannin ya big day!! :lol:

ey... is it true tat when u booked during wedding show... more perks?? i am thinking of noble house.. and will be going to the wedding show soon... wat u think????

ey... is it true tat when u booked during wedding show... more perks?? i am thinking of noble house.. and will be going to the wedding show soon... wat u think????

Yes, but it depends on the booking period available, if you book too far ahead, they may say the prices not out so cannot book. But usually for wedding shows, the period for perks available will be for until year end or at least the next 6 months. also it depends on whether the date you want is available.

so strategy is to either book an ideal date really early before they raise prices (I did this, booked 1.5 yrs before to tie down price). or to be not so fussy about particular date and book about 6 months before at the promotional prices/extra perks during shows.

you can call noble house to check about the availablity of the date you want first and also check for their shows whether the banquet booking perks got a certain period restrictions..like whether 2008 dates included.

hi bonkitty.. my wedding venue is marina mandarin..

hi jen, yes im very excited.. jus went for my gown selection recently. nw waiting to go for my photoshoot in jun :)

hi meowie, when u book during wedding show, normally they will give more perks. but like carelinwen say wedding show package is normally available till certain period. happy searching ya! :(

hi yingsan and carelinwen,

thanks for the information.... head BIG BIG liao... haha so 1/2 yr b4hand go take wedding photo enough time??? :sport-smiley-004:

i tik enough time.. my wedding in dec, im gog PS in jun.. if photo turn out nt nice, still got time to retake.. :sport-smiley-004: