Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Woah~ where's everyone?

A is still crawling up slowly.

B's crown is coming up.

Not sure about C, D & E. Any updates on those?

here i am.... 8|

oh no, A is still crawling, when will it be ready... so sad !!

Heard from my frenz who pass by Toa Payoh today, she said tat all the 5 blocks are completed, including 79A :good:

wondering if she gt saw the wrong blk a not leh, coz 2 weeks ago, it is still crawling up slowly wor.

Does anyone noe the progress nw? If my frenz say sah la, then i muz go knock her head liao :P

Woah~ where's everyone?

A is still crawling up slowly.

B's crown is coming up.

Not sure about C, D & E. Any updates on those?

Hee, I went to KL for a few days, came back and only passed by the blocks on Good Friday. Was quite surprised to see the crown for Blk B up and noticed that the metal crane for Blk D has been removed. More painting has also been done.

Heard from my frenz who pass by Toa Payoh today, she said tat all the 5 blocks are completed, including 79A :good:

wondering if she gt saw the wrong blk a not leh, coz 2 weeks ago, it is still crawling up slowly wor.

Does anyone noe the progress nw? If my frenz say sah la, then i muz go knock her head liao :dancingqueen:

Skywu,

You go knock her head lah.. Block A still at 34-35 storey only.

Skywu,

You go knock her head lah.. Block A still at 34-35 storey only.

sure, will go bang her head aganist the wall liao :bangwall: make me happy for a while wor

sure, will go bang her head aganist the wall liao :bangwall: make me happy for a while wor

hihi

i went to tpy yday, they are working on L36 for blk A rite now... 4 more levels to go!zz

yeah.... finally above 35th liao.... hope it finish soon :D

wondering when can we see blk 79A lights lighted frm 2nd storey to 40th storey aso :P

Hi all..

wow wow!! .. jz abt 2-3weeks ago.. Blk A was stil crawling.. and for quite a no. of weeks, ther din seem to b any increase in the levels! .. but nw... woo... cool!! :dancingqueen: so hapie to hear that all those lightings are up... really cant believe that our home is goin to b ready real soon!! hehe... lookin forward mann... ! :P

Hi All....:dancingqueen:!

Finally found a thread for TYP Blk 79. Thanks for the link posted at singaporebrides forum. :notti:

BTW... I am one of your neighbours from Blk 79E....

Saw the photos... they were very well taken... Have anyone realise the size of the windows for level 38 seems to be smaller then the others.... anyone know why....?

Any good, reliable ID to recommend for a 75 sq m? Was thinking.... what would be a reasonable price to do up a flat of this SIZE? Seems like those reno package are charging by the number of rooms rather then size. Like that abit "loo gee...."

:notti: