Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

hi yingsan and carelinwen,

thanks for the information.... head BIG BIG liao... haha so 1/2 yr b4hand go take wedding photo enough time??? :notti:

hi cathy..

yep.. like wat yingsan and carelinwen mentioned, the perks wil last for sometime after the wedding show.. u can chk out w them durin the wedding show and see the perks last til when.. also to confirm whether they v the date that u wan anot.. v fun planning! :bangwall:

i tik enough time.. my wedding in dec, im gog PS in jun.. if photo turn out nt nice, still got time to retake.. :bangwall:

hi yingsan.. i guess u wil v mre than enough time before ya AD .. second half of the year gonna b busier for ya mann.. but once in a lifetime kinda ting.. so as u get busier in the later half of the year, dun forget to enjoy the process at the same time.. hehe.. !!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi cathy..

yep.. like wat yingsan and carelinwen mentioned, the perks wil last for sometime after the wedding show.. u can chk out w them durin the wedding show and see the perks last til when.. also to confirm whether they v the date that u wan anot.. v fun planning! :bangwall:

hi yingsan.. i guess u wil v mre than enough time before ya AD .. second half of the year gonna b busier for ya mann.. but once in a lifetime kinda ting.. so as u get busier in the later half of the year, dun forget to enjoy the process at the same time.. hehe.. :bangwall:

Hi Jen, yes i enjoy the process.. the most enjoying part is gog for gown selection.. trying all the gowns makes me wish that my wedding is near.. haha...

oh yes, btw, i just engage an ID yday... hehe.. Gog to meet her this sat to discuss abt floorplan and quotation.. They are very flexible (nt sure abt other ID firm), we just need to pay an appointment fee and they will provide us with space planning, furniture layout, design, material, colour proposal and also showflat viewing.. then after that they will give us the final quotation.. Oh yes, they will work within my budget.. ANd if in the end, i dun intend to engage them, the appointment fee can be used to exchange for vouchers or selected item from them.. So, tik it is a win-win situation ba.. From her experience, she say our flats gog to be ready soon.. roughly ard 3rd or last quarter of this year.. lets pray hard.. hehe

oh yes, btw, i just engage an ID yday... hehe.. Gog to meet her this sat to discuss abt floorplan and quotation.. They are very flexible (nt sure abt other ID firm), we just need to pay an appointment fee and they will provide us with space planning, furniture layout, design, material, colour proposal and also showflat viewing.. then after that they will give us the final quotation.. Oh yes, they will work within my budget.. ANd if in the end, i dun intend to engage them, the appointment fee can be used to exchange for vouchers or selected item from them.. So, tik it is a win-win situation ba.. From her experience, she say our flats gog to be ready soon.. roughly ard 3rd or last quarter of this year.. lets pray hard.. hehe

Can pm me your ID? Btw, how come need to pay appt fee?

Hi Jen, yes i enjoy the process.. the most enjoying part is gog for gown selection.. trying all the gowns makes me wish that my wedding is near.. haha...

can aso PM me the ID contact... thanx!

i aso first time heard tat muz pay appt fee wor :notti:

Can pm me ur ID contact as well? Thx!

But do we need to engage ID so early?

I was down at the Home Exhibition at Expo over the weekend and one of the ID i spoke to already has a couple of owners from Blk 79 signed up with them! And they have already done their drawings.

Btw wat's a realistic reno budget for a 90sqm 4-rm? I was thinking of setting it at 15K but when i saw the packages at the exhibition, looks like it's not enough. Think need at least 20K?

Can pm me ur ID contact as well? Thx!

But do we need to engage ID so early?

I was down at the Home Exhibition at Expo over the weekend and one of the ID i spoke to already has a couple of owners from Blk 79 signed up with them! And they have already done their drawings.

Btw wat's a realistic reno budget for a 90sqm 4-rm? I was thinking of setting it at 15K but when i saw the packages at the exhibition, looks like it's not enough. Think need at least 20K?

which ID did u asked?

so did u find any gd IDs over there? I am doing my research nw... heee :yamseng: , hope to find a gd ID at a affordable price :D

carelinwen, thks for ur advices.. I might be going for a few wedding shows this month to see cos I had settled my dates liao

yingsan, which ID is it? I tot shd be no fees involved one?

wah, so early find ID ar??? i'm thinking after i settled my wedding then worry abt reno....i hope my house will be ready for euro 2008...hahaha...

i planning to rom end of the year but haven't start real work yet...headache lah~~~

hi yingsan..

oh.. thats fast.. hw much did u pay for the fee? .. izit required for all the ID?..

also.. which ID izit? .. recommended by ur frd?.. can gimme the ctt? cz i v not gone in search for any yet.. hee.. :jawdrop:

Hi all

I tik not all ID firm require the appointment fee.. some can give free quotations, but nt sure whether it is base on those material u chose.. or just an indicatively quotation.. i only found out recently.. :)

But what my ID will do is: provide design, furniture layout and colour proposal and base on my requirement and material i choose give me an actual quotation.. we quite like their design, so we sign up with them lor..

Hi all

I tik not all ID firm require the appointment fee.. some can give free quotations, but nt sure whether it is base on those material u chose.. or just an indicatively quotation.. i only found out recently.. :yamseng:

But what my ID will do is: provide design, furniture layout and colour proposal and base on my requirement and material i choose give me an actual quotation.. we quite like their design, so we sign up with them lor..

WAHHHHHHH........ so early i sign up le ar???? :unsure:

yesterday i went to c our blks, 79A is still stuck at 32 storey... did not even increase 1 storey since end feb... super sad leh :yamseng:

i saw others either alreadi paint finish or have alreadi bulid finish liao except my blk... haiz... :help: