Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Hi Darry, welcome!

No pictures juz some some updates..

- they are building the eating house at 79E

- 79C five room flats on the right side had started to fit all the living room windows

- they doing the front porch in front of 79C

- saw 79B & 79D from 2nd floor to 11 floor e metal gate of the front door is up, does it means that the lifts are ready?

- also doing painting for B, C and D the base color light yellow

- D corridors light are up too cos i saw it a few nights ago

:sport-smiley-018:

Edited by bonkitty

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Welcome Darry! Did you get your flat because of SERS or balloting?

Bonkitty,

Thanks for the update...you saw the front gates from behind the block right?

Hi carelinwen,

I get my units during the announcement of the SERS. I bought an old 3-room flat at Blk 30.

My fren got a unit at Blk 79B during balloting, paying around $303K. I think the price rise during the balloting and it is very expensive. Furthermore, my unit is facing South towards the city.

Anyway, If you guys deceide to sell it after 5 years, I think the price will hit around 400K for 4rm Flat.

I'm currently stay at my parent flat at Blk 81A, just 1 block away from our new flat.

Thanks for the update, bonkitty.

Welcome Darry. :notti: Yel, you have a partner. Did you purchase the unit at blk 30 after it was selected for enbloc? And what made you choose the unit at Blk 79E? Yah, BE pple (including myself) paid alot more than the SERS pple. Less choices some more. Hee.

Welcome Darry. :dunno: Yel, you have a partner. Did you purchase the unit at blk 30 after it was selected for enbloc? And what made you choose the unit at Blk 79E? Yah, BE pple (including myself) paid alot more than the SERS pple. Less choices some more. Hee.

Hi Mapleleaf,

I actually bought the unit after it was selected fo enbloc. So I don't have any compensation on the unit.

But it is still cheaper by at least $40K than those that went for the balloting depending on the level.

Haha. I chose 79E is because most of the high level units facing South at Blk 79B and 79D have been taken up. So I either need to choose 79A or 79E. Final decision is 79E because the Police station is nearer. :notti:

I feel much safer. I know that you also staying at Blk 79E. Maybe we are neighbours.

Hi Darry,

Well most of us here got our flats via balloting so don't keep reminding us how much $$ less SERS people paid hor :lol: .

Well this is also the same reason why most of us are in 79A. Most SERS people already took the good units in these B, C, D blocks. Unless Q no very good, most of the 90 sqm and high floor only left A or E block mah.

Welcome Darry! Did you get your flat because of SERS or balloting?

Bonkitty,

Thanks for the update...you saw the front gates from behind the block right?

carelinwen, I saw e gates at the front facing the TPY centrals...

I am dying to know what are colors for the tiles in kitchen and toilets... :horse:

well, i personally prefer A or B as its nearer to the MRT station!! :sport-smiley-004:

Hahaa same here cos I lazy too walk so far :dancingqueen:

Hi carelinwen,

I get my units during the announcement of the SERS. I bought an old 3-room flat at Blk 30.

My fren got a unit at Blk 79B during balloting, paying around $303K. I think the price rise during the balloting and it is very expensive. Furthermore, my unit is facing South towards the city.

Anyway, If you guys deceide to sell it after 5 years, I think the price will hit around 400K for 4rm Flat.

I'm currently stay at my parent flat at Blk 81A, just 1 block away from our new flat.

Welcome Darry, finally another SERS person. which day did you choose the yr unit?

Welcome Darry. :dancingqueen: Yel, you have a partner. Did you purchase the unit at blk 30 after it was selected for enbloc? And what made you choose the unit at Blk 79E? Yah, BE pple (including myself) paid alot more than the SERS pple. Less choices some more. Hee.

Thanx Mapleleaf :horse:

Hi Mapleleaf,

I actually bought the unit after it was selected fo enbloc. So I don't have any compensation on the unit.

But it is still cheaper by at least $40K than those that went for the balloting depending on the level.

Haha. I chose 79E is because most of the high level units facing South at Blk 79B and 79D have been taken up. So I either need to choose 79A or 79E. Final decision is 79E because the Police station is nearer. :good:

I feel much safer. I know that you also staying at Blk 79E. Maybe we are neighbours.

Haha...you must have contributed to the harassment at blks 28-30 by housing agents :P As Carelinwen said, the number of 90 sqm higher floor units left were very few. So cannot hiam already, must lower expectations and give up some "criteria". I remembered floating on cloud nine when I got a Q no., then came crashing down to earth when I saw what units were available. Anyways, so glad that the balloting/selection phase is over, am looking forward to getting keys and doing reno now.

Bonkitty, I am also dying to know what colour tiles we are getting. Have gates facing TPY meh? Which blk is it? Will be dropping by this weekend.

Hi Darry, welcome!

No pictures juz some some updates..

- they are building the eating house at 79E

- 79C five room flats on the right side had started to fit all the living room windows

- they doing the front porch in front of 79C

- saw 79B & 79D from 2nd floor to 11 floor e metal gate of the front door is up, does it means that the lifts are ready?

- also doing painting for B, C and D the base color light yellow

- D corridors light are up too cos i saw it a few nights ago

:good:

hi bonkitty

So hw abt 79A, still no progress? :P

Hi Darry,

Well most of us here got our flats via balloting so don't keep reminding us how much $$ less SERS people paid hor :dribble: .

Well this is also the same reason why most of us are in 79A. Most SERS people already took the good units in these B, C, D blocks. Unless Q no very good, most of the 90 sqm and high floor only left A or E block mah.

Hi Careliwen,

So sorry. :unsure:

I will not talk about money OK? Actually I also didn't get my ideal unit cos my queue number also quite far.

Actually I don't see much difference for 75 sqm and 90 sqm except the size of the bedroom. Most important thing is the location. I've been living here for very long. So prefer to stay in Toa Payoh.

Hi Mapleleaf,

Yes. I'm one of them. :thumbs up: . But it's the agent that harass them, not me leh. I think it's still good that you finally get one unit here.

Hi Yel,

I chose the unit quite long time ago. Forget the date.

You still remember the date? I have short term memory. :D

Hi Careliwen,

So sorry. :dribble:

I will not talk about money OK? Actually I also didn't get my ideal unit cos my queue number also quite far.

Actually I don't see much difference for 75 sqm and 90 sqm except the size of the bedroom. Most important thing is the location. I've been living here for very long. So prefer to stay in Toa Payoh.

Hi Mapleleaf,

Yes. I'm one of them. :thumbs up: . But it's the agent that harass them, not me leh. I think it's still good that you finally get one unit here.

Hi Yel,

I chose the unit quite long time ago. Forget the date.

You still remember the date? I have short term memory. :unsure:

Yah u ppl contribute to the agent harassing us.. i remember the agent following us all the way back to our flat just to ask whether are we interested in selling so scary.. hehe

haha my memory as lousy as you. can't remember also. yah seem like long time ago.

i heard from my neighbour that the ID on the same blk as Unimax. the one that open before Unimax offer them 50% off renovation fee if they agree to be the showflat for them. Recently they inform my neighbour that if they agree they can't move in for 6 mths after they finish reno.. my neighbour rejected becoz they have to find another temp place to stay.

Yah u ppl contribute to the agent harassing us.. i remember the agent following us all the way back to our flat just to ask whether are we interested in selling so scary.. hehe

haha my memory as lousy as you. can't remember also. yah seem like long time ago.

i heard from my neighbour that the ID on the same blk as Unimax. the one that open before Unimax offer them 50% off renovation fee if they agree to be the showflat for them. Recently they inform my neighbour that if they agree they can't move in for 6 mths after they finish reno.. my neighbour rejected becoz they have to find another temp place to stay.

Six months cannot move in!! Then have to spend $$ to rent elsewhere and worse, wait designer pressure you to do all the swee swee but impractical or hard to maintain features just to 'showcase' what they can do. Aiyah, I also don't want.

Hi Careliwen,

So sorry. :notti:

Hi Darry

No worries :sport-smiley-004:

Yup, I agree TP is a convenient place to stay in, I've also been staying here for nearly 15 years liao. That's why I was willing to buy a flat at such a relatively high cost (compared to SK, punggol, JW) even though that means slogging to pay it off next time.

Hi Yel,

It's really very scary with the agents following. Actually I never stay at Blk 30 now. It seems that the block is more or less vacant.

I notice that there is indeed one more ID shop beside Unimax. But always saw a few uncles sitting there.

Not sure they are considered as designer. Six months cannot move in is quite long. But if can save 50%, then can still considered. But you never know whether it is really for showroom purposes unless you spot check often. :sport-smiley-018: