Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Hi All....8|!

Finally found a thread for TYP Blk 79. Thanks for the link posted at singaporebrides forum. :P

BTW... I am one of your neighbours from Blk 79E....

Saw the photos... they were very well taken... Have anyone realise the size of the windows for level 38 seems to be smaller then the others.... anyone know why....?

Any good, reliable ID to recommend for a 75 sq m? Was thinking.... what would be a reasonable price to do up a flat of this SIZE? Seems like those reno package are charging by the number of rooms rather then size. Like that abit "loo gee...."

:notti:

Hi kiwy!

Nice to know another new neighbour!

Yah you're right, the windows for the 38th flr is smaller. If u study the floor plans given to us when we were selecting our unit, they have designed the block such that the 2 common bedrooms have windows as follows:

2nd to 37th flr : 3/4 height windows

38th floor : standard height windows

39th to 40th flr : full height windows

This only applies to the 4 bedrm units. strange huh...probably just to give the building some design. :dancingqueen:

From what i know, reno packages still can be tailored to put in/remove items you don't require...I would think you can discuss/negotiate with the ID... So if u get reno packages, try to get them to cut down the price/ give u more things since ur area is smaller. !!

Reasonable price? hmm...i've been thinking abt that too..but it really depends on the extent of your renovations.

:dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi All....8|!

Finally found a thread for TYP Blk 79. Thanks for the link posted at singaporebrides forum. :P

BTW... I am one of your neighbours from Blk 79E....

Saw the photos... they were very well taken... Have anyone realise the size of the windows for level 38 seems to be smaller then the others.... anyone know why....?

Any good, reliable ID to recommend for a 75 sq m? Was thinking.... what would be a reasonable price to do up a flat of this SIZE? Seems like those reno package are charging by the number of rooms rather then size. Like that abit "loo gee...."

:~

Welcome to our TPY neighbourhood! .. :~

Yah you're right, the windows for the 38th flr is smaller. If u study the floor plans given to us when we were selecting our unit, they have designed the block such that the 2 common bedrooms have windows as follows:

2nd to 37th flr : 3/4 height windows

38th floor : standard height windows

39th to 40th flr : full height windows

This only applies to the 4 bedrm units. strange huh...probably just to give the building some design. :dunno:

Hi,

Can i know how high will the 3/4 height windows be from the floor? is it like 500mm (50cm)?

Since there is a garden at around 11th storey(?) think the flats above it all will be slightly higher maybe by one and a half floors?

Hi kiwy, hello & welcome :dunno: I agree with Bethel on the reno issue.

And yes, 38 flr has smaller windows. As of this morning, Blk A has not hit 38 yet.

Hi hdbfan, not sure about the height of 3/4 windows. But the garden is on the 12th floor. 11th floor has high ceiling. Not sure how much higher though. The flats from the 14th floor are of "normal height".

Anybody knows what colour toilet/kitchen tiles we are getting?

Hi kiwy, hello & welcome :D I agree with Bethel on the reno issue.

And yes, 38 flr has smaller windows. As of this morning, Blk A has not hit 38 yet.

Hi hdbfan, not sure about the height of 3/4 windows. But the garden is on the 12th floor. 11th floor has high ceiling. Not sure how much higher though. The flats from the 14th floor are of "normal height".

Anybody knows what colour toilet/kitchen tiles we are getting?

Hee..me trying to look out to see any tiles whenever I pass the site but no signs leh. This better assign to Meowie to go find out....

Hi kiwy, welcome

Last sunday went to Unimax Creative (Opp Blk79) to discuss about the renovation, requested for layout design and quotation, maybe ready to see the design by this weekend. The designer told me that fist batch of release will be on Aug-07, not sure whether true or not.

But really hope to get the key soon.

Anyone else went to look for ID already? Or i'm the only one that is too kanChiong. 8|

Hee..me trying to look out to see any tiles whenever I pass the site but no signs leh. This better assign to Meowie to go find out....

Hi kiwy, welcome

eh.. i heard from some IDs that we can sneak into completed flats and check out the layout at level 2 during weekends. Think the workers are having their off days. But must bring hubby and big sized one. :sport-smiley-004:

eh.. i heard from some IDs that we can sneak into completed flats and check out the layout at level 2 during weekends. Think the workers are having their off days. But must bring hubby and big sized one. zz

Ehh..don't think so leh. At least not for our site cos the whole area is still very messy and have fence all around. The gates are closed during off days. Plus the police station is right next door!:dancingqueen:

Maybe what ID said applies more to areas like the Tanglin Halt flats.

Ehh..don't think so leh. At least not for our site cos the whole area is still very messy and have fence all around. The gates are closed during off days. Plus the police station is right next door!:)

Maybe what ID said applies more to areas like the Tanglin Halt flats.

Maybe... when it is near to completion of the 5 buildings, then maybe can go in. Rest assured i'll be keeping my eye on a chance to sneak in... will let u know if successful...

Maybe... when it is near to completion of the 5 buildings, then maybe can go in. Rest assured i'll be keeping my eye on a chance to sneak in... will let u know if successful...

Careful, dear. Safety comes first. An Quan Di Yi.

Blk C will be the first to receive keys... Am sure we will be able to gather around and kaypo their houses after they are done with their "open-door" ceremony and whatever they are supposed to do. Blk C residents...take the hint? Hahaha.

Flipped through Unimax's portfolio. Looks good. But I didnt ask for the price. Has anyone officially started sourcing for IDs?

And nope, Blk A has not reached 38 flr. Blk E is still crownless.

Edited by Mapleleaf

Hi guys and gals.....

Just went to see blk 79A today... they are working on 37 flr which going to complete soon... guess by early may, they can start to do 38 flr liao.... :drunk:

Blk 79A

sushibabe

sha08ron

justnoop

rickyer8

coco_mybibi

apple68

soudezne

poohnie23

HarryP

whiteboxer

Skywu

Blk 79B

bonkitty

twotwobravo

jen t

carelinwen

Slog

Blk 79C

doremi

humster / nancy

meowie49

Bethel

Derrick

Stardust

Blk 79D

Yel

yingsan

droplets

Blk 79E

Mapleleaf

hobbes

axis

Happy

kiwy

Hey we have know 30 neighbours thru this forum liao :drunk:

Anyway I haven't start searching for ID yet cos too busy with my exam but I hope I can start my reno as soon as I get hold of my keys.

Derrick, how is ur discussion with Unimax? How u find their service and price ?Any quote and floorplan design to share?

Thanks!

Derrick, how is ur discussion with Unimax? How u find their service and price ?Any quote and floorplan design to share?

Thanks!

Hi Bonkitty, havent see the layout yet. But first meeting feels good. Prices wise also look reasonable.

Still got to be caution as you know, sale people cannot trust 100% :drunk:

Blk 79A

sushibabe

sha08ron

justnoop

rickyer8

coco_mybibi

apple68

soudezne

poohnie23

HarryP

whiteboxer

Skywu

Blk 79B

bonkitty

twotwobravo

jen t

carelinwen

Slog

Blk 79C

doremi

humster / nancy

meowie49

Bethel

Derrick

Stardust

Blk 79D

Yel

yingsan

droplets

Blk 79E

Mapleleaf

hobbes

axis

Happy

kiwy

Darry

Hey, I'm new here. Just happened to see there is a thread for Toa Payoh Blk 79.

By the way, I have update my flat for 79E. I noticed ther are so many people staying at Blk 79A.

Anway, hope that we can get the new flat early.

I have started sourcing for ID. If you have good ones then let me know.

Thanks.