Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Ahem... My condolence to Liverpool fans. Any liverpool fans wants to hold mourning session in blk 79 tomorrow ? :jawdrop:

Hi Alister,

I will not be reading soccer news for the next 2 weeks. No mood to work today!

But well done manXXX (hee shan't give the next three letters) ... ur team team played well in anfield.

Kop fans of Blk 79 Nvm... there is always a return leg and by the time the cheers from blk 79 will resonate all the way to old trafford such that the ground will feel like anfield :jawdrop:

u'll never walk alone!:jawdrop:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i also sad lah...aiyo...see them missed so many chances also i headach... :jawdrop:

nvm lah, maybe the next match lah....there's always chances ahead....

i super buay tahan the fake ronaldo lor....so fake, so yaya...... :jawdrop:

i also sad lah...aiyo...see them missed so many chances also i headach... :dancingqueen:

i super buay tahan the fake ronaldo lor....so fake, so yaya...... :deal:

Not going to rub more salt. Just wanna promo a link ...

http://www.mtvasia.com/widget/

i also sad lah...aiyo...see them missed so many chances also i headach... :dancingqueen:

i super buay tahan the fake ronaldo lor....so fake, so yaya...... :deal:

hee only watched the last 15 mins cos got wedding dinner to attend. Thot the ops played pretty well in last 15 mins to restrict liverpool's chances....

hey alister, i wanna go your house see see look look leh...are the carpentry up already??? also wanna see the sprayed toilet...everything going well so far??? :sport-smiley-003:

Hopefully carpentry will be up this week. Sprayed toilet is ready. Speed is slower than I had hope, but all neighours olso got this problem, so no choice. Suggest weekend is better.

Hopefully carpentry will be up this week. Sprayed toilet is ready. Speed is slower than I had hope, but all neighours olso got this problem, so no choice. Suggest weekend is better.

ya, weekends...

2 weeks ago, alex asked if we were free but we were not lor...dunno izzit he wanna bring us go to your house...but we will make a choice between our 2 shortlisted IDs lah...already been to 6 already...so tired... :sport-smiley-003:

how's ur meeting with them? i been there b4 also... my id is alan. they are one of the few id tat will give a prospective drawing for u to see... cuz u noe lah many id will only draw their 3d if u engage them. he did mine lah. patient enough to work within my budget. :wub: even i nv engage them when we see him at tpy he also nv give us face... good job!:sport-smiley-003::yamseng:

think they got some project at blk79 too... ask them to let u go see lor... :wub:

Hi Chrispy,

arghhh.... the reply came too late le.... i called in to im@age and the person who ans the call was call Charles, so we fix an appoinment with him. went down to mit him, quite friendly and will give us ideas and suggestion on the designs, however, he was unable to produce us a prospective sketch drawing, only did some drawings on the floor plan and was also unable to give us a quotation. only saying the cost will be $20 - $25k ( i told him my budget is $25k). i know they are branded so i was a bit worry cos the kind of stuffs i wanna do, will be more than $25k if i go to branded ID firms.... but he assured me that the quality and workmenship will be good cos they are 'Superbrand', got auditors checking, got quality assurance, casetrust, etc....

i didnt confirm my reno with them cos no exact quotation, i dont dare to commit, scarly later confirm liao then he add in this and that then the reno cost me $30 - $40k then i die.... went to unimax after that, the ID (Alvin heng) provide me a 3D drawing and exact quotation.... total of $26k. asked me commit but i haven commit too..... will be going to lineworkz today evening and see wad they quoted us.... the ID (Peter) told me the price he quoted me is $21k.... a bit unbelievable.... cos way too cheap....

very confused now..... how how how??? any suggestions?? do u all think those quality assurance, auditors, superbranded thinggy accurate one ma?? unimax also show me that they got the casetrust, but they dont have superbrand..... are all these impt factors to consider???

BTW im@ge ask me to pay $500 for a prospective sketch drawings. he say if i didnt close the deal with him, i can use the $500 to buy those kitchen accesories from them such as oven, fridge, stove, washing machines.... the brand is TEKA. heard before?? He say this brand is very establish brand, not found in those Courts store, only in ID firms....

Hi Jacky & Shercjw

Most likely I will be going to my unit at abt 1pm. If you wanna see the toilet effect, maybe u can drop by.

#40-xx blk 79D

hi alister,

sorry didnt pop by ur home... i went to meet up with 2 ID yesterday.. but i did went to ur flat ard 8pm, hoping that u r still ard.... hahahah.... also went to my cousin house, he also at 79D, #11-xx.... but he also not ard. they shifting in today.... gonna see they flat maybe this week.... me gonna start new job liao, then wkend will be burn liao... so maybe when u shift in le then we pop by to see (if u dont mind) okies.....

Thanks for offering....

Hi Chrispy,

arghhh.... the reply came too late le.... i called in to im@age and the person who ans the call was call Charles, so we fix an appoinment with him. went down to mit him, quite friendly and will give us ideas and suggestion on the designs, however, he was unable to produce us a prospective sketch drawing, only did some drawings on the floor plan and was also unable to give us a quotation. only saying the cost will be $20 - $25k ( i told him my budget is $25k). i know they are branded so i was a bit worry cos the kind of stuffs i wanna do, will be more than $25k if i go to branded ID firms.... but he assured me that the quality and workmenship will be good cos they are 'Superbrand', got auditors checking, got quality assurance, casetrust, etc....

Hi Shercjw,

I will advise that you do not rush into signing a contract. It took me and my wife 2 months to decide on our ID and that is after we had approached 6-8 ID firms. I will also recommend to go for IDs and project coordinators that are recommended by people u noe (reputable ID firms will also have its own blacksheep and if u suay kanna the lousy ID, it will be headache for u).

Btw, I pm you last week. Did u receive any message from me?

Hi Chrispy,

i didnt confirm my reno with them cos no exact quotation, i dont dare to commit, scarly later confirm liao then he add in this and that then the reno cost me $30 - $40k then i die.... went to unimax after that, the ID (Alvin heng) provide me a 3D drawing and exact quotation.... total of $26k. asked me commit but i haven commit too..... will be going to lineworkz today evening and see wad they quoted us.... the ID (Peter) told me the price he quoted me is $21k.... a bit unbelievable.... cos way too cheap....

very confused now..... how how how??? any suggestions?? do u all think those quality assurance, auditors, superbranded thinggy accurate one ma?? unimax also show me that they got the casetrust, but they dont have superbrand..... are all these impt factors to consider???

BTW im@ge ask me to pay $500 for a prospective sketch drawings. he say if i didnt close the deal with him, i can use the $500 to buy those kitchen accesories from them such as oven, fridge, stove, washing machines.... the brand is TEKA. heard before?? He say this brand is very establish brand, not found in those Courts store, only in ID firms....

hi alister,

sorry didnt pop by ur home... i went to meet up with 2 ID yesterday.. but i did went to ur flat ard 8pm, hoping that u r still ard.... hahahah.... also went to my cousin house, he also at 79D, #11-xx.... but he also not ard. they shifting in today.... gonna see they flat maybe this week.... me gonna start new job liao, then wkend will be burn liao... so maybe when u shift in le then we pop by to see (if u dont mind) okies.....

Thanks for offering....

Hi Shercjw

You did the right thing by not signing up with anyone during ur 1st visit. As M&M said, do more research. I olso talked to abt 10 firms b4 deciding on my current ID.

There are more than a few hundreds ID & contractors in the mtk, if someone ask u to deposit $500 for 3D drawings, forget it. Other firms are more than willing to give u the drawings without any deposits. If u place the deposits, u feel oblige to use them even after u find a better one in future.

I did talked to Alvin from Unimax as well and olso got 2 drawings. He gave a reasonable quote but didn't use him b'cos I think he's a bit new. But if you fine him ok, I'm not discouraging u.

Sure, I welcome neighbourse to drop by for visits.

Hi Shercjw

You did the right thing by not signing up with anyone during ur 1st visit. As M&M said, do more research. I olso talked to abt 10 firms b4 deciding on my current ID.

There are more than a few hundreds ID & contractors in the mtk, if someone ask u to deposit $500 for 3D drawings, forget it. Other firms are more than willing to give u the drawings without any deposits. If u place the deposits, u feel oblige to use them even after u find a better one in future.

I did talked to Alvin from Unimax as well and olso got 2 drawings. He gave a reasonable quote but didn't use him b'cos I think he's a bit new. But if you fine him ok, I'm not discouraging u.

Hi Shercjw,

For my case, my ID asked for $300 fees to have the prospective drawings (which was refunded to me when I agreed to appoint them as my contractor). At that time when I requested the drawings, I had more or less made up my mind to engage them but I requested for the drawing because I wanted to be sure I liked their proposals before committing on the contract.

Besides that, not all IDs are willing to give u a prospective drawing at the quotation stage. Of the eight firms that I approached, only 4 gave prospective drawings.

Hi Shercjw

Hi alister

Thanks for let us viewing ur unit.

Hi Shercjw

i also find him very funny when i ask him qns then he need to ask his colleagues and manager.... then i thinking he must be quite new.... i dont knw lae. i find him okie but on 2nd thoughts, he quite new then if no good then chum liao... or maybe he is new so he will put in his best.... very dilemma now....

but do u find Unimax exp also?? Or the price quite reasonable???

No one in this forum using Im@ge??? hmmmmm..... :dunno: