Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Pls do a gd comparision and get the final quotation, satisfied then sign.

final as in the ID to go up to your flat and do exact measurement and then quote.

not those quote based on floor plan.

NEVER Sign on 1st visit.

Try not to commit to those who need deposit.

this amt easy to give, very hard to take back.

some offered to draw only for $100, some are free.

if u really want to see their drawing,

make it black and white in the receipt then your cash can be refunded

if you don't engage them,

most firms will let u exchange for electronics appliances,

but no point, u know y?

cos' if u pay $500 for example, they will exchange u with less than $500 worth of things, in many cases, u have to top up..

then when u see this electronic app elsewhere,u will jaw drop at its retail price... : /

anybody got recommendation to custom made curtains?

many people reco Jimmy textiles at Tanjong Katong Complex.

I went to my ID reco. though....

do let us know how much you spend on curtains after that.

i also find him very funny when i ask him qns then he need to ask his colleagues and manager.... then i thinking he must be quite new.... i dont knw lae. i find him okie but on 2nd thoughts, he quite new then if no good then chum liao... or maybe he is new so he will put in his best.... very dilemma now....

but do u find Unimax exp also?? Or the price quite reasonable???

No one in this forum using Im@ge??? hmmmmm..... :dancingqueen:

hi, let me share my quotation with u, is yr a 4rm 90 m2 flat?

my quotation is $28k. (hack wall, WIW, overlay 1 toilet, 2 feature walls, + those basis.)

ur budget depends on what u want to do..

some people can settle for 18K, so far my lowest quote is 19K, but i believe they are contractors.

see what ur needs are.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i also find him very funny when i ask him qns then he need to ask his colleagues and manager.... then i thinking he must be quite new.... i dont knw lae. i find him okie but on 2nd thoughts, he quite new then if no good then chum liao... or maybe he is new so he will put in his best.... very dilemma now....

but do u find Unimax exp also?? Or the price quite reasonable???

No one in this forum using Im@ge??? hmmmmm..... :dancingqueen:

Quite similar experiences with Im@ge.. very pushy sales tactics used.

Why not check out on other ID which are also very much discussed in this forum?

I think those word of mouth feedback is much better (although not 100% reliable) compared to so called "Superbrand"

Hi Folks, can advise how your aircon trunking is run?

I am installing a system 4, and the aircon contractor say quite diffcult because of the beams (here and there)

And the gap between the beam and doorframe is too small for the trunking.

Quite similar experiences with Im@ge.. very pushy sales tactics used.

Why not check out on other ID which are also very much discussed in this forum?

I think those word of mouth feedback is much better (although not 100% reliable) compared to so called "Superbrand"

Hi Folks, can advise how your aircon trunking is run?

I am installing a system 4, and the aircon contractor say quite diffcult because of the beams (here and there)

And the gap between the beam and doorframe is too small for the trunking.

Hi Redhat

I went with Alex to 79B on Sat to take a look at one of the unit. Now doing up homo tiles. Can't remember the actual floor. I think above 10, below 20. Is that ur unit ?

ya, weekends...

2 weeks ago, alex asked if we were free but we were not lor...dunno izzit he wanna bring us go to your house...but we will make a choice between our 2 shortlisted IDs lah...already been to 6 already...so tired... !!

Do drop by on thurs as I will be there. U can see for urself on the reno.

sry for the late reply now then wake up... today bad news ah ur team and my team lose... sianz 1/2

hehe...everything so far so good...last heard frm my id soon i can bring my frens go up party but w/o my custom made things lah... haha~ how's urs liao? see when we free go each other's home see see look look...so excited is going to finish soon... !!

omg i juz see is gallas score the winning goal... :) he is ex-chelsea... haiz...

mourihno is alwys the best!!!

btw a.cole,Shevchenko u 2 can go :notti:

hey chrispy! replying on shay_d's behalf..hehe! i would say our painting has completed..and i love it! not sure if shay_d does but believe he's quite neutral. hehe! with the paint done, the house looks more complete and whole. but i dun think they'll be able to complete before x'mas...which is quite expected.

we're still pending acid wash, lights installation and carpentry. yours?

hey chrispy! replying on shay_d's behalf..hehe! i would say our painting has completed..and i love it! not sure if shay_d does but believe he's quite neutral. hehe! with the paint done, the house looks more complete and whole. but i dun think they'll be able to complete before x'mas...which is quite expected.

we're still pending acid wash, lights installation and carpentry. yours?

Must chio me along. Me free on thurs. I want to see chrispy hse. Never visit b4. Time for me to steal some ideas from u. !!

Edited by alister

Must chio me along. Me free on thurs. I want to see chrispy hse. Never visit b4.

hahaha! yeah..chrispy, ur hse is the least visited!! time for us to warm up ur house by having a mini house "warNing"!! loL!! let us know when u're going up hor... btw, shay_d and s_pear's hubby saw u and ebing in tpy on sunday.

Strawberry_Pear

I have been standing at my kitchen windows these 2 nites counting ..40..39..38..37..36..35..34..33.. and envying u for moving in liao (pardon my english)

Thanks for warning me of the thefts. I have asked my ID to change the locks to be safe.

Strawberry_Pear

I have been standing at my kitchen windows these 2 nites counting ..40..39..38..37..36..35..34..33.. and envying u for moving in liao (pardon my english) i fully understand how u feel, alister...*sigh*

Thanks for warning me of the thefts. I have asked my ID to change the locks to be safe. yeah, they seem to be striking again!

btw, anyone's ID pays the Removal of Debris fee for you?

i called Bishan-TPY Town Council today to feedback on the piling uncleared rubbish...it's gonna be the sky's the limit soon! it's so high that my chute's door can't even close! and for those of u who knows where i stay, imagine the rubbish......and the smell...... explanation given was the contractor's/renovator's park their trucks/lorries/vans illegally and block the Refuse Collection area "for the past few days"...thus resulting to this insane and unhealthy situation. !!

was told enforcement such as summons and police patrol have been taking place but no avail. they've contacted hdb to assist in their enforcement as by right, the rubbish shld be collected daily...acceptable explanation? :)

I agree with all those comments with respect to choosing ID. It will be good to have some buffer. Eg. If the max you are willing to pay is $25k, try to work within $20k. This is to allow for some last min unforseen unresistable additions. <guilty>

Redhat, am getting a system 4 too (but it's non-inverter). and I was told that trunking will be tricky too.

I have not visited any of your houses. Not sure if I can make it but may I drop by this Thursday? Hee hee.

Pls do a gd comparision and get the final quotation, satisfied then sign.

final as in the ID to go up to your flat and do exact measurement and then quote.

not those quote based on floor plan.

NEVER Sign on 1st visit.

Try not to commit to those who need deposit.

this amt easy to give, very hard to take back.

some offered to draw only for $100, some are free.

if u really want to see their drawing,

make it black and white in the receipt then your cash can be refunded

if you don't engage them,

most firms will let u exchange for electronics appliances,

but no point, u know y?

cos' if u pay $500 for example, they will exchange u with less than $500 worth of things, in many cases, u have to top up..

then when u see this electronic app elsewhere,u will jaw drop at its retail price... : /

many people reco Jimmy textiles at Tanjong Katong Complex.

I went to my ID reco. though....

do let us know how much you spend on curtains after that.

hi, let me share my quotation with u, is yr a 4rm 90 m2 flat?

my quotation is $28k. (hack wall, WIW, overlay 1 toilet, 2 feature walls, + those basis.)

ur budget depends on what u want to do..

some people can settle for 18K, so far my lowest quote is 19K, but i believe they are contractors.

see what ur needs are.

wa.... $28k plus WIW and overlay toilet ar.. which ID?? I keen to overlay too, but exp.... :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by shercjw

Must chio me along. Me free on thurs. I want to see chrispy hse. Never visit b4. Time for me to steal some ideas from u. :sport-smiley-004:
hahaha! yeah..chrispy, ur hse is the least visited!! time for us to warm up ur house by having a mini house "warNing":dribble: loL!! let us know when u're going up hor... btw, shay_d and s_pear's hubby saw u and ebing in tpy on sunday.

haha~ see us y nv call us!:notti::jawdrop: think also quite late liao rite? cuz we juz went up to do some marking for our ID.wah.. ms_white think u are my home most frequent vistor still want to give me house warning ah... :deal: u shld noe we really have no time to go up our new house... :good:

i need to arrange with ebing. wat time we will be going dwn this thurs lor... think she book me to go temple go bai tai shui... so really need to cfm again... tght 23th we are meeting? :notti:

if i am not wrong after this week, we will be waiting for acid wash and carpentry. !!

haha~ alister i also havent visit ur home b4 lor...i also want to go up kepo kepo... :dunno:

wa.... $28k plus WIW and overlay toilet ar.. which ID?? I keen to overlay too, but exp.... :sport-smiley-004:

an ID from the central side company, shan't reveal unless he do a very good job,

but will also reveal if he did a bad job, you will hear my rantings....

shall update soon.

hi guys i am staying at Blk 79D

today i was a careless as i left my slippers outside for my unit for a while and shut the door

after a while i want to go throw rubbish my slippers were gone!

better think twice guys if u wanna put ur stuff outside!:yamseng:!

hi guys i am staying at Blk 79D

today i was a careless as i left my slippers outside for my unit for a while and shut the door

after a while i want to go throw rubbish my slippers were gone!

better think twice guys if u wanna put ur stuff outside!:yamseng:!

Hi tweakmax

People so inconsiderate :P . Heard gadgetman also lost glass shelf.

Everyone, better be on guard. Let's be on lookout for funny chars. Think we have to start neighbourhood watch group liao.