Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Hmmm...this sounds serious. Anyway, count me in for this petition. :furious:

We need to rally as a team and make our voices heard. Only with numbers will "'they'' take us seriously. Anyone with "connections" with RC or the party, please help to influence them to take action.

I guess we should start collection petitions online and submit it to the relevant authorities. Show them the number of disgruntled residents under their watch.

I will start off the signing. All our beloved neighbors. The future and security of this estate lies in your hands. Act wisely and not be afraid to voice out.............

1) CuteBaby - 79E

2) Meepok - 79E

3) Babymaro2003 - 79E

4) Dracula & Wife - 79E

5) Gui99 & Wife - 79B

6) Stay79 - 79E

7) Pooh_75- 79D

8) Vlanze & OC - 79E

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, side-track a bit. I have a pair of Ah-Mei Star Tour concert ticks to let go. Will definitely be selling them off cheaper than retail (retail price at 88 bucks per tick). PM me if interested. ;)

Details:

Date: 4 Oct

Time: 8pm

Venue: SG Indoor Stadium

Seating: Block B23, Row 32

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi jacky777,

You can choose to have both, we all dont mind. Congrat, you finally start reno liao. When free, will go up kpo your unit. Ya, its good to have a pet dog at home, You can consider get one for yourself.

Babymaro2003

:yamseng:

- kpo? of cos can lah.

- got ppl wana kpo means my design 'tokong'?

- i, myself is a pet. anybody wana keep mi?

:lol:

Congrats you finally started your reno ! Best of luck and do flood them with your knowledge so they won't puray puray with you :notti::notti:

- yalor. They think i dunoe anything.

- although i'm not spending alot on my reno, i stress alot on design & communication.

- they shd confirm with mi b4 doing but they only told mi after they hav done e electrical wiring & false ceiling. Which is somehow not my initial design is. No design sense.

- i was not informed, so did not go dn check during e process of doing.

- 2mr gona 'discuss' with e 'main contractor'. If he cant produce wat i wan, i shall 'terminate his service'.

- i shall coordinate myself, b my own ID & Coordinator. 2 prevent any future unhappiness which i hav 4see.

;)

Congrats on your reno again. If you are not in a rush, slowly torture them and give them your piece of mind but not too much ah.... Hehe... I also wanna kpo kpo see ur unit once ready ok. Sure 100% perfect workmanship ah, with your knowledge :D

If you find the ceiling not of standard, better inform your ID you meant business in the specific instructions given. Dun do things blindly.... :dancingqueen:

- s mentioned above loh.

- in e 1st place, i get dis 'Main Contractor' becos i'v seen his works, kinda satisfied.

- told him my design, he olso likes my design which is somehow 'unique'.

- hoping 2 hav referals frm mi after doing my unit, so offered mi a 'good' package price.

- although $$$ is main concerning factor, design, workmanship & coordination r olso important 2 mi.

- if gona b my own coordinator, i shall dismantle & redo e whole false ceiling.

- dun wan everyday look at e false ceiling, i not happy. $$$ not well spent.

:deal:

- kpo. Of cos can olso.

- wil b a different concept frm urs.

- mayb nicer than urs.

:bleah:

Edited by jaCKY777

We need to rally as a team and make our voices heard. Only with numbers will "'they'' take us seriously. Anyone with "connections" with RC or the party, please help to influence them to take action.

I guess we should start collection petitions online and submit it to the relevant authorities. Show them the number of disgruntled residents under their watch.

I will start off the signing. All our beloved neighbors. The future and security of this estate lies in your hands. Act wisely and not be afraid to voice out.............

1) CuteBaby - 79E

2) Meepok - 79E

3) Babymaro2003 - 79E

4) Dracula & Wife - 79E

5) Gui99 & Wife - 79B

6) Stay79 - 79E

7) Pooh_75- 79D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: In case nobody knows wat is going on with the names only. Copy and paste the whole paragraph (except this line) :notti:

1) CuteBaby - 79E

2) Meepok - 79E

3) Babymaro2003 - 79E

4) Dracula & Wife - 79E

5) Gui99 & Wife - 79B

6) Stay79 - 79E

7) Pooh_75- 79D

8) toppie

9) liverpoolforlife

1) CuteBaby - 79E

2) Meepok - 79E

3) Babymaro2003 - 79E

4) Dracula & Wife - 79E

5) Gui99 & Wife - 79B

6) Stay79 - 79E

7) Pooh_75- 79D

8) toppie - 79B

9) liverpoolforlife - 79B

Btw, anyone encountered yellowish water when they bathe or turn on the tap? I remembered one of the forummers did. When I first shifted in, it was ok. Now I started to realised that the water is yellowish. I will be calling the town council to request for them to flush the water tank. Not sure if they will move after my request cos I usually note that they will only act after I call them the 3rd time and sound very angry then they moved. Wonder why we pay the conservancy fee for..

- wil b a different concept frm urs.

- mayb nicer than urs.

:bleah:

Of course lah.... steal my idea ah..... hehehe.... :bleah:

Btw, anyone encountered yellowish water when they bathe or turn on the tap? I remembered one of the forummers did. When I first shifted in, it was ok. Now I started to realised that the water is yellowish. I will be calling the town council to request for them to flush the water tank. Not sure if they will move after my request cos I usually note that they will only act after I call them the 3rd time and sound very angry then they moved. Wonder why we pay the conservancy fee for..

Mine is ok.... dunno is because of the water filter or our block. :unsure:

Dunno why my name is removed from the list...hmm...haha.

1) CuteBaby - 79E

2) Meepok - 79E

3) Babymaro2003 - 79E

4) Dracula & Wife - 79E

5) Gui99 & Wife - 79B

6) Stay79 - 79E

7) Pooh_75- 79D

8) toppie

9) liverpoolforlife

10) Vlanze & OC

- kpo? of cos can lah.

- got ppl wana kpo means my design 'tokong'?

- i, myself is a pet. anybody wana keep mi?

:lol:

Hi jacky777,

You sms me if u pop by your unit, then we go kpo together. Anyway, keeping you as a pet is high maintenance. :bleah::bleah::bleah:

Babymaro2003

:yamseng:

POWER~ Phillips Sale~~ :good:

Philips Carnival Sale 2008

Date: 23 - 24 August 2008

Time: 9.30am - 6.00pm

Venue: 620A Philips TPY Lorong 1

Alamak, tension lazy to copy and paste ah... hehe :notti:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1) CuteBaby - 79E

2) Meepok - 79E

3) Babymaro2003 - 79E

4) Dracula & Wife - 79E

5) Gui99 & Wife - 79B

6) Stay79 - 79E

7) Pooh_75- 79D

8) toppie - 79B

10) Vlanze & OC - 79E

11) tension_z- 79D

Alamak, tension lazy to copy and paste ah... hehe :notti:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1) CuteBaby - 79E

2) Meepok - 79E

3) Babymaro2003 - 79E

4) Dracula & Wife - 79E

5) Gui99 & Wife - 79B

6) Stay79 - 79E

7) Pooh_75- 79D

8) toppie - 79B

10) Vlanze & OC - 79E

11) tension_z- 79D

12) glennyuen

BLK 79A-E VANDALISM UPDATE (PART 2)

It has been more than a week since my feedback to the BTPTC... seems like they need to custom order & mix the paint from China and headhunt the most professional painters from India. Not forgetting the exquisite hand-crafted camel-hair paint brushes from Tibet!

More photos of vandalism.

image055um4.jpg

image056py1.jpg

image057jk3.jpg

image058ia9.jpg

image059rw5.jpg

Footnote:

To: Mr Town Council Boss

Cc: Mr Bigger Boss Wong, Mr Big Boss Ng

I'm offering my amateur painting services to help out the BTPTC if you do not have the proper resources to do the job promptly, even after collecting the substantial S&C fees from the residents. There is no need to benchmark and pay me the salary of the top professionals in the private sector. Just supply me with the necessary tools and I will gladly help out the TC in these dire times for free.

Yes, for free and I'm not even asking for any abalone porridge.

You know where to find me.

Kudos for the letter, man. :good: Sometimes must be a bit more sarcastic to get their attention. ;)

I'm offering my amateur painting services to help out the BTPTC if you do not have the proper resources to do the job promptly, even after collecting the substantial S&C fees from the residents. There is no need to benchmark and pay me the salary of the top professionals in the private sector. Just supply me with the necessary tools and I will gladly help out the TC in these dire times for free.

Did you send this to email: 75_bsec@pap.org.sg ? I wonder if he has anyone to screen this email queue and filter the messages...siGhz...

I read again the mission statement of BTP TC

[Our Mission Statement:

"Our mission is to provide a clean, green, well maintained and healthy environment for the residents, through close co-operation with the residents, grassroots organisations and related government agencies."]

Are they in line with their mission????

It has been more than a week since my feedback to the BTPTC... seems like they need to custom order & mix the paint from China and headhunt the most professional painters from India. Not forgetting the exquisite hand-crafted camel-hair paint brushes from Tibet!

More photos of vandalism.

Footnote:

Edited by howlupjac

Dear Mr. Meepok,

Actually its because the paint mixer from China is presently in Beijing Olympics and no work can be done for the next 1-2 months and presently our professional painters cannot be found in India and last of all our hand-crafted camel hair is out of stock due to hair loss of our camels. Hopefully you can be understanding and mix the paints, paint for us and buy your own brush. Your services will be greatly appreciated from the bottom of by big fat wallet.

PS: No $$ will be paid for the services rendered, but remember to pay your S&C charges on time or we will fine you.

Sincerely,

The One & Only

Did you send this to email: 75_bsec@pap.org.sg ? I wonder if he has anyone to screen this email queue and filter the messages...siGhz... :unsure::bangwall:

I read again the mission statement of BTP TC

[Our Mission Statement:

"Our mission is to provide a clean, green, well maintained and healthy environment for the residents, through close co-operation with the residents, grassroots organisations and related government agencies."]

Are they in line with their mission????

I think you misread their mission statement lah.

"Our mission is to provide a clean , green (for parks and gardens only), well maintained and healthy environment for the residents (more ERP gantries to minimise cars into town or estate), through close co-operation with the residents (maintain your own blocks and security), grassroots organisations (to NATO and give free abalone porridge to those applicable only) and related government agencies (to collect fines and payments on time or late charges will apply)."

Those are the services rendered 100% :notti: