Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

hey, ask you all ar...how many years loan will you all be taking???

i'm planning to invest 20k of my cpf ordinary account and after clearing the rest of the money, mostly will take a 20-25 years loan and the investment using the 20k will roughly generate a roughly 8% growth so maybe about 17-18 years, i will clear the hdb loan once my investment earns enough...

for my loan based on the above, every month we will need to pay about $800-$900...

any suggestions from you all???

actually, i also very scared the hdb loan interest will increase...now they say remain at 2.6% but who knows for how long......

I am taking a 30 year loan from HDB which is the maximum years

what about the rest?

anyone took bank loan here?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I am taking a 30 year loan from HDB which is the maximum years

what about the rest?

anyone took bank loan here?

oic...for me, i definitely won't take the max years cause i don't wanna pay so much interest to them...they already earn alot from the $10 registration fees from so many couples...haha...and i'm not so young already la...

but what you all think to put half of the cpf ordinary account to invest rather than to let hdb dry it??? izzit wise???

hi do we need to apply for HDB loan eligibility (HLE) letter from HDB first? I saw from HDB website we need to get the HLE letter 1st if we wish to get HDB concessionary loan..

hi do we need to apply for HDB loan eligibility (HLE) letter from HDB first? I saw from HDB website we need to get the HLE letter 1st if we wish to get HDB concessionary loan..

Hi yingsan,

You will receive a mail from HDB to submit the neccessary document for their approval on HDB loan. I'm staying in block D and receive the mail last week. Anyone staying in block D received the mail????

Hi yingsan,

You will receive a mail from HDB to submit the neccessary document for their approval on HDB loan. I'm staying in block D and receive the mail last week. Anyone staying in block D received the mail????

hi rainbow04, im in Blk D!! but i hvnt receive letter regarding HDB loan.. :bangwall:

Hi everyone, i'm new to this forum and am staying in 79C... level 33 good to hear from so many of you and thanks for the pics that you guys have provided...

btw, went down to the block on friday and the main contractor was telling me that we will get all our keys from next month onwards as his complaint centre has to be set up this week for all homeowners should they have any complaints... but din manage to get into any units :sport-smiley-004: as he told me that hdb is now very strict and is conducting a lot of searches constantly and he can't bear the risk....

hope to learn more from all of you and btw, have you guys sourced for any reno ids?? care to share??

rgds,

gina

Hi, I am from BLK D, I just received the HDB loan letter,

going down this thursday to settle this thing.

anyone here knows where to get a copy of latest income tax assessment?

I threw away/lost my hard copy when IRAS sent me a few months back.

I surf through the IRAS website log in using my Singpass but didn't manage to see the form.

Anyone knows how?

Hi, I am from BLK D, I just received the HDB loan letter,

going down this thursday to settle this thing.

anyone here knows where to get a copy of latest income tax assessment?

I threw away/lost my hard copy when IRAS sent me a few months back.

I surf through the IRAS website log in using my Singpass but didn't manage to see the form.

Anyone knows how?

congrats tension_z... wonder when will mine come :dunno:

congrats tension_z... wonder when will mine come :dunno:

Yel,

should be very soon le.. there is a deadline to hand in the documents as well, my deadline is 6th Sept 2007.

oic...for me, i definitely won't take the max years cause i don't wanna pay so much interest to them...they already earn alot from the $10 registration fees from so many couples...haha...and i'm not so young already la...

but what you all think to put half of the cpf ordinary account to invest rather than to let hdb dry it??? izzit wise???

For me, I will go for the max loan period, because

• the loan period can be shorten, but cannot extend, in the future. And interest rate will be rebate when loan period is shorten.
  • no need to do cash top-up for my monthly loan payment.
  • can still have fund left in my OA (after the 10% deduction) for investment
  • will still be able to service the loan for at least 5 years without any cash-top, even in the event either me or my wife have zero monthly income for 1 year. (Touch Wood :bleah:)

Yel,

should be very soon le.. there is a deadline to hand in the documents as well, my deadline is 6th Sept 2007.

my dateline is 4 Sep. I'll mail out the documents today. I'll only attached my tax assessment form for last year.

Edited by rainbow04