Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hahaa Maple was scratching my head cos I never saw this nick before... :furious:

So u managed to sneak into ur own unit? :bangwall:

Got any pics of toilet doors and kitchen? :bleah:

Hi for those who receive the loan letter, are you all on HDB loan?

I am on HDB loan, how come I haven't receive any letter from them?

only receive the date of completion for blk 79D.

Welcome our new neighbours to the forum! :P

Thanks for the pics ChineseStyle! :dunno:

I agree, the toilet colour combi is a bit :bangwall: so we thot of overlaying it with our choice tiles. According to our ID, how it will be done is that they will drill some small holes on the existing tiles and then "clip" the new tiles on top. It sounds a bit unbelievable but they said they have done it before and no problem so far. Basically 5 points will be drilled on each existing tiles (ie. 4 on each corner and 1 in the middle). We just worried that by drilling the small holes it will cause cracks and in time to come, the clips may not hold on to the new overlaid ones.

Just spoke to HDB officer, for those who is employed, need to submit latest payslip. For self-employed, submit latest Notice Of Assessment can liao.

Here's another piece of info for those whose joint household income (JHI) is more than $8k:

At the point of exercising your Option To Purchase back in yr 2005, if JHI is below $8k, of course HDB will allow you to buy their flats (that's why we are gathering here today). But since 2yrs have passed, if now JHI is above $8k, they may have to review your income eligibility and access if they can still grant the HDB Loan to you. Or they will advise you to obtain loan from banks. This piece of info is from the officer who is in-charge of my application.

Need to ask bros and sis here for advise,

My WTB and me were just discussing, anyone wrote officially to HDB to ask for marriage cert deferment?

As if my Blk A, slated for completion by Mar 08, timeline to produce cert is June 08.

But I will not be getting marriage at least until late 08 or early 09.

Anyone ask the CSO on the matter?

If not I have write to him to ask liao.

Care to enlighten thanks..

Need to ask bros and sis here for advise,

My WTB and me were just discussing, anyone wrote officially to HDB to ask for marriage cert deferment?

As if my Blk A, slated for completion by Mar 08, timeline to produce cert is June 08.

But I will not be getting marriage at least until late 08 or early 09.

Anyone ask the CSO on the matter?

If not I have write to him to ask liao.

Care to enlighten thanks..

diff people have diff answer to this Q as discuss in the earlier few pages.

from wat i being told when i went to select the flat, we only need to show cert in 2009, cos it is the legal completion date.

think u can just call ur officer in charge for comfirmation.

Hi twotwobravo,

Thanks. I read too. But nowadays cant be sure. As gahmen now very fickle minded. Very easy change.. I think I will write a mail to my CSO and see how.. Black and White easier to deal with them.

hows things going with you. So sad cant find my the owner of 07-15. blk A., haha

hihi, newbie here... gotten a unit thru ballotting at blk 79d, below 10 flr. just receive the loan applicatuin from hdb 2 day back. glad to know some of my future neighbours!!!

Edited by rainbow04

I just came in to kpo.

What my friend did for their toilet, do cement (cement over the tiles). Then paint as a normal wall.

Latest condo style - no wall tiles.

hi tension z,

most of us who get the HDB loan letter are from Blk C cos our keys are almost ready for collection. :lol:

Welcome all new neighbours!:good: Getting very happening now...

Wow TPY u r so fast in ur search for electrical and home furnishing stuffs... :o

Chinese Style thks for ur lovely photos... u so lucky managed to sneak into BLk E..

Very nice view too... any pictures of kitchen?

Btw indulgence_queen & Chinese Style which Blk r you all from?

Ya also to share a website about aircons...how to choose aircon too

http://singapore-aircon.blogspot.com/

Hi Bonkitty

I'm from Blk 79B... :dunno:

Hai... think will only get our keys in 08.... so sian... still hoping that we can get it earlier... :dribble:

hey, ask you all ar...how many years loan will you all be taking???

i'm planning to invest 20k of my cpf ordinary account and after clearing the rest of the money, mostly will take a 20-25 years loan and the investment using the 20k will roughly generate a roughly 8% growth so maybe about 17-18 years, i will clear the hdb loan once my investment earns enough...

for my loan based on the above, every month we will need to pay about $800-$900...

any suggestions from you all???

actually, i also very scared the hdb loan interest will increase...now they say remain at 2.6% but who knows for how long......