Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Woo whoooo!:bangwall:!:yamseng: meowie!:yamseng: you are making us so so so excited!:dribble::dancingqueen:

that's a great sneak preview!! Thanks meowie! :notti:

btw, is it really that the SERS ppl not hv the kitchen tiles while the BE ppl hv kitchen tiles??

isnt it a strange arrangement?? supposingly, shouldnt every unit be the same?? what about those WIS units? with tiles or without tiles?

i do hope that mine is with tiles.. at least i can save a bit on the reno... :notti:

SERS ppl only have the option of not taking the BR & toilet door.

BTW, anyone gotten any quotation?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Woo whoooo!:bangwall:!:yamseng: meowie!:yamseng: you are making us so so so excited!:dribble::dancingqueen:

that's a great sneak preview!! Thanks meowie! :notti:

btw, is it really that the SERS ppl not hv the kitchen tiles while the BE ppl hv kitchen tiles??

isnt it a strange arrangement?? supposingly, shouldnt every unit be the same?? what about those WIS units? with tiles or without tiles?

i do hope that mine is with tiles.. at least i can save a bit on the reno... :D

heard from yel that the booklet states all 4 room have kitchen floor tiles.... :notti:

Edited by meowie49

lol u are really unlucky... heard from william he went today too.. think he went into his unit... hahaha :dancingqueen:

u are too gentle le... u need to hiong hiong chiong in de...

yalor.. William say that he went in. He went thru the carpark to 8 floor. i think you can try try skywu.

Sorry Mario mistake you in Blk D. hehehe

Here's the updated list.

Blk 79A

sushibabe

sha08ron

justnoop

rickyer8

coco_mybibi

apple68

soudezne

poohnie23

HarryP

whiteboxer

Skywu

Shivan

Darkwing

Blk 79B

bonkitty

twotwobravo

jen t

carelinwen

Slog

gui99

Redhat

janicezuzu

will&pet

Blk 79C

doremi

humster / nancy

meowie49

Bethel

Derrick

Stardust

almonddust

BLk D

Yel

yingsan

droplets

Ikoice

pink_sea79

Zeester

Blk E

Mapleleaf

hobbes

axis

Happy

kiwy

Darry

Mario

Edited by Yel

Hi meowie49

couldn't see the pics clearly... wat colour is the toilet bowl and basin?? :yamseng::yamseng:

both are skin color... hence, it is more matching for the bedroom toilet... and not so matching for the common toilet... :dancingqueen:

but, u guys realised something... most of the pipes are consealled.. so, it is quite neat... hehe :bangwall:

if i am not wrong... only some 4 room have kitchen tiles... perhap is based on the size of the 4 room.. heard 4 room got 2 size... If ur house have kitchen tiles, u will know de... they dun give u surprise de ... :dancingqueen:

oh, ya lor.... hdb wont give us surprises... den since i dunno that i'll hv tiles, that means i wont hv tiles lor... hiaz...

oh, ya lor.... hdb wont give us surprises... den since i dunno that i'll hv tiles, that means i wont hv tiles lor... hiaz...

alamak.. u so fast!:dancingqueen: haha i am chatting with yel in msn.. she was telling me tat all 4rm have... then i go edit.. and too late!! u already posted... hahaha paiseh.. think u got.... :bangwall:

alamak.. u so fast!:bangwall: haha i am chatting with yel in msn.. she was telling me tat all 4rm have... then i go edit.. and too late!! u already posted... hahaha paiseh.. think u got.... :dribble:

hehe.. cos i'm online too... alerts come fast... keke....

oh really! that great!:yamseng::dancingqueen:

heard from yel that the booklet states all 4 room have kitchen floor tiles.... :notti:

Yippee!:yamseng:! :notti:

hey ppl...

since we are so active on the forum, why not chat n discuss in msn? my msn is cathyjpt@singnet.com.sg

feel free to add me... but daytime i might be busy working... and nite time busy playing game... hahahaha

got chance to chat chat de a... :dancingqueen:

hehe.. cos i'm online too... alerts come fast... keke....

oh really! that great!:bangwall::dancingqueen:

Yippee!:yamseng:! :dribble:

hahaha

i told Meowie how i don't know some have kitchen tiles some don't have. :yamseng: Since the booklet for selection already indicate 4 room have kitchen tiles.

yalor.. William say that he went in. He went thru the carpark to 8 floor. i think you can try try skywu.

i tried to go in frm the carpark leh, but its been block... so i took the lift up. I tried to open a lot of units but cannot leh :dancingqueen: sian... nvm lah... maybe 'ming zong zu ding' tat i can't go in :yamseng:

so ppl who r taking their keys liao, rem to post more pics here so tat i can FINALLY see how the hse looks like :bangwall:

Hi my dear neighbours,

It's really exciting to read all your postings again... Been busy and travelling. But it's so amazing to see how fast Blk A is processing now, and constructing it's crown. I do hope it finish faster so that we can move into our new house for CNY. :yamseng:

And Meowie49, thanks for sharing the great photos :bangwall: . Me and my fiance were guessing how the "given" tiles and sanitary wares will look like, and almost clueless when we had a discussion with an interior designer. Your pics were great and timingly. It does help many here to incorporate it into their renovation planning and budgeting.

By the way, I read that some of you (or your neighbours and friends) already received letter from HDB about collection of keys in Sept. I'm wondering for those from Blk C, have you all received yours? I haven't got mine yet (I'm from Blk C and Balloting Exercise batch) and wondering if we are also collecting in Sept? :dancingqueen:

Hi Meowie

Thanks for the info. Now that you mention it, the unit that you took seems very neat and there is hardly any pipes running on the outside. Haha wondering if we are allow to replace the kitchen tiles ;p

Hi Gui 99,

the last time I check with the HDB, CSO, Ken. He did mentioned that the kitchen tiles can be replace, like usual reno works just applied the relative permit. But if the waterproofing fail and affected the downstairs unit, the expenses will be borne by the owner (which is yourself) . As you have change the original. (warranty void)

I only know the toilet ones cant be touch for 5 yrs.

hope it helps.

Wah,

all of you so daring.. cheong in one ah.. dun cheong wrong unit leh.. salah pple's door kena cheong spoilt :bangwall:

Glad to know all are so active. MSN ah.. can lah.. later people say TPY blk 79 pple siao one.. everynite msn each other. New Kampong community.

Last time all open door.. now all MSN haha :) can go on TV liao

New way of creating a community. We should get a MEDAL!:)..

haha

Hi Meowie

Thanks for the info. Now that you mention it, the unit that you took seems very neat and there is hardly any pipes running on the outside. Haha wondering if we are allow to replace the kitchen tiles ;p

kitchen tiles can replace... either by hacking it away then re-tiling or tiling over it... but toilet tiles can only tile over it.. cannot hack it away... :)

Hi my dear neighbours,

It's really exciting to read all your postings again... Been busy and travelling. But it's so amazing to see how fast Blk A is processing now, and constructing it's crown. I do hope it finish faster so that we can move into our new house for CNY. :)

And Meowie49, thanks for sharing the great photos :good: . Me and my fiance were guessing how the "given" tiles and sanitary wares will look like, and almost clueless when we had a discussion with an interior designer. Your pics were great and timingly. It does help many here to incorporate it into their renovation planning and budgeting.

By the way, I read that some of you (or your neighbours and friends) already received letter from HDB about collection of keys in Sept. I'm wondering for those from Blk C, have you all received yours? I haven't got mine yet (I'm from Blk C and Balloting Exercise batch) and wondering if we are also collecting in Sept? :unsure:

Hi almondDust, I am from Blk C BE batch too... hehe... u took 4 room or 5 room?? and which floor?? hehehe... who knows we are just side by side.... :notti::notti:

Hi Gui 99,

the last time I check with the HDB, CSO, Ken. He did mentioned that the kitchen tiles can be replace, like usual reno works just applied the relative permit. But if the waterproofing fail and affected the downstairs unit, the expenses will be borne by the owner (which is yourself) . As you have change the original. (warranty void)

I only know the toilet ones cant be touch for 5 yrs.

hope it helps.

Wah,

all of you so daring.. cheong in one ah.. dun cheong wrong unit leh.. salah pple's door kena cheong spoilt :bleah:

Glad to know all are so active. MSN ah.. can lah.. later people say TPY blk 79 pple siao one.. everynite msn each other. New Kampong community.

Last time all open door.. now all MSN haha :sport-smiley-004: can go on TV liao

New way of creating a community. We should get a MEDAL!!!..

haha

haha.... Medal i dun want... reimbursement for good creating a better home ... haha tat i want... if can waive off 1 -2 years or S&C ... BEST!!! hahahahaha :dancingqueen:

wah, sounds more and more exciting...but both me n my guy see the kitchen toilet we wanna faint...the colours so obiang lor...but nvm la...next time got $ then change...

:sport-smiley-004: