Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I couldnt log into My HDB this morning. Perhaps they were updating it.

Blk 79B & 79E were neck to neck in structural completion. Keys' collection should be about the same time too?

WIS/BE for mature estate (including Toa Payoh) started today. Was surprised the untaken units from Blk 79 were not included in this excercise.

Mine for Blk B also still 1Q2008.....

But the progress for Blk E is faster than Blk B as seen from outside so i tink is not surprise that the PCD shifted to 4Q2007 for Blk E

I have high hopes that Blk B ppl can get their keys in Jan 08... keep our fingers crossed

sianzzzz...mine still Q1/2008...

:D

I couldnt log into My HDB this morning. Perhaps they were updating it.

Blk 79B & 79E were neck to neck in structural completion. Keys' collection should be about the same time too?

WIS/BE for mature estate (including Toa Payoh) started today. Was surprised the untaken units from Blk 79 were not included in this excercise.

I am keeping my finger cross too... hopefully can get earlier...

Mine is quite near to the block A side one..

that's really good news to hear!:sport-smiley-003:!:help: so fast take keys......i also wanna have a sneak preview of the houses!:help:!;)

i feel blk A will finished soon and latest jan 08 will take keys, won't be that long...but i still hope very hard blk A can take keys this dec lah...haha...like that i must my wedding actual day to be around april or may already...

so excited~~~

:notti:

Hey neighbours....

long long time no see me le... haha been very busy...

To all new comers: Welcome to the forum....

8|

Today, I went to TPY to view our flats... I have some answers that you all will be interested to know.

For Blk 79C ppls, we will be getting keys from 17th Aug 2007 onwards..

(For the rest, sorry, i dunno.. But soon too, i guess)

here are the photos (not very well taken coz it's handphone camera and lighting is poor):

This is how our door looks like... (all bedroom doors look like this )

DSC00215.jpg

This is how the common toilet looks like...

DSC00219.jpg

This is how the bedroom toilet looks like...

DSC00218.jpg

This is how the kitchen looks like... (with flooring)

DSC00221.jpg

This is how the kitchen looks like... (without flooring)

DSC00217.jpg

This is how the lift looks like ....

DSC00213.jpg

Btw, it is very windy 8|:(

Hope you guys will like it ;)

Regards,

Cathy, meowie49

Hey meowie49,

Thanks for the pictures! 8|

How did u manage to get into the units???

The main door would hv looked better if it were darker coloured.

The toilet colour is disappointing...blue tiles with beige sink & WC (if i din see the color wrongly),wat a strange combination. ;)

if i'm not wrong the kitchen with flooring is the 4 rm flats ya? does it hv wall tiles too? Can't really see...

So those getting keys this month...can tk more pictures of the flat? 8|

Hey meowie49,

Thanks for the pictures! 8|

How did u manage to get into the units???

The main door would hv looked better if it were darker coloured.

The toilet colour is disappointing...blue tiles with beige sink & WC (if i din see the color wrongly),wat a strange combination. ;)

if i'm not wrong the kitchen with flooring is the 4 rm flats ya? does it hv wall tiles too? Can't really see...

So those getting keys this month...can tk more pictures of the flat? 8|

I act blur.. walk walk walk.. avoid avoid avoid... then walk in n open door myself... lol..

those interior are all taken from 4room flat.. coz 5room all door locked..

Those kitchen are with wall tiles... only some 4 room have floor tilee in kitchen.. not all... (i went into a lot of units.. hehe)

nite nite.. time to sleep :(

Thks Cathy for the pictures!;)

I tink every1 started to get excited by seeing those photos...

Tink the blue color for common toilet is quite ok lah but the orange one seems not very nice leh..

The kitchen layout seems like e same as my floor plan 8|

I tink those with kitchen floor tiles might be for those SERS ppl... 8|

Edited by bonkitty

thanks for the pics meowie49.

The pictures are really nice... think i will try to sneak in also in the next visit to TPY....hehe :yamseng:

Thanks Cathy for the pictures :yamseng:

For all BE pple, we have bathroom & Kitchen wall & floor tiles and all the doors. Not sure about SERS pple though.

I am ok with the Kitchen tiles. But the toilet tiles...aiyo...*DIES*

Hi meowie49, thanks for the photos.

I went there abt 1 or 2 weeks back ard 9pm+ and found that the fencing for blk C had been remove. So i walk to the lobby but all 4 lifts stated out of order. So tried to climb stairs but they have made a door and lock it, so i walk to the carpark to try my luck by trying to open every level of doors that can link to Blk C, what guess what.......???

No, you are wrong. Doors are locked! :dunno: Anyway since i nearly reach the top level of the carpark so thought of going up to the carpark garden. SIAN AH, also lock!:yamseng: Thought of climbing over the carpark stair and get over the door, but didnt. Cos 2nd thought, tell myself dont fall fall die before i get my keys. :):D:D

Hi meowie49, thanks for the photos.

I went there abt 1 or 2 weeks back ard 9pm+ and found that the fencing for blk C had been remove. So i walk to the lobby but all 4 lifts stated out of order. So tried to climb stairs but they have made a door and lock it, so i walk to the carpark to try my luck by trying to open every level of doors that can link to Blk C, what guess what.......???

No, you are wrong. Doors are locked! :D Anyway since i nearly reach the top level of the carpark so thought of going up to the carpark garden. SIAN AH, also lock!:wacko: Thought of climbing over the carpark stair and get over the door, but didnt. Cos 2nd thought, tell myself dont fall fall die before i get my keys. :D:D:D

:P guess i was luckier... I went in the afternoon abt 4pm... the construction workers are still working... haha... Derrick, u are rite... They locked all the entrance from 2th to 12th story I think... Coz they wanna block off watever entrance to Blk B and Blk D. (Coz under construction)

The foreman told me they needed to do so coz Blk C had to be cleared coz giving out keys soon le.. and for safety precaution, cannot allow ppl to other blocks. :D

Ermm all doors means including toilet doors? :unsure:

:dunno: All units i went into... I never see the toilet doors... however, all the bedroom doors are already attached.. :unsure: