Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

Hi almonddust

Mine is a four room flat. To-be Newly Weds like me haven thought about plans for kids yet. Intending to combine one bedroom and the master bedroom together for bigger room space and turning the other room into a study. I dun think our toilet space have sufficient space for a bathtub leh... I also hope I can do something about the ugly tiles in both toilets...

Hi Derrick, that is good news to hear. Guess Block C people will get to move into the new place at a much earlier date.

Just a small update also... i think there is only one tower crane left when I see the place from far on PIE this morning.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Future Neighbours,

phew... I just discovered this website and thread from sgbrides and spent the last 2-3 hrs reading through every single page! My block is 79A. From where I'm staying right now (Bishan), I have a clear view of all the 5 blocks. Will post a photo soon. Now is a bit too late... See you all soon! !!

Hi Future Neighbours,

phew... I just discovered this website and thread from sgbrides and spent the last 2-3 hrs reading through every single page! My block is 79A. From where I'm staying right now (Bishan), I have a clear view of all the 5 blocks. Will post a photo soon. Now is a bit too late... See you all soon! !!

Hi! As promised. Our future home :furious:

img1103tx5.th.jpg

Dear Future Neighbours!!

Go check your flat status at the HDB website or use your Singpass to log in. They just updated the flat status and my flat (Blk 79D) will be ready by 4Q 2007!:unsure: Yippie...about 5 months max before we get our flat....so exciting..gonna start going to home & decor exhibitions liao :jawdrop: Btw, there's one coming up in Sept at Expo..look out for it and hope to see you guys there! :(

Welcome Shivan!! Nice to know another new neighbour.

Hi Ikoice. I have check the flat status for mine also change to 4q 2007. Yippie!:bangwall: Can't wait.

i check mine liao, it still reflect as 1Q 2008... tink 79A is the last batch to get the keys... so envy those tat can get they keys early :bangwall:

I check mine too still 1Q2008.... so sad :sport-smiley-003:

I tink Blk C D and E will get in 4Q2007

Then blk B and A in 1Q2008 .........so sad :dribble::D

Blk 79A

sushibabe

sha08ron

justnoop

rickyer8

coco_mybibi

apple68

soudezne

poohnie23

HarryP

whiteboxer

Skywu

Shivan

Blk 79B

bonkitty

twotwobravo

jen t

carelinwen

Slog

gui99

Blk 79C

doremi

humster / nancy

meowie49

Bethel

Derrick

Stardust

almonddust

BLk D

Yel

yingsan

droplets

Ikoice

pink_sea79

Blk E

Mapleleaf

hobbes

axis

Happy

kiwy

Darry

Did I miss out anyone from the list? :)

Edited by bonkitty

Thanks for the updates! Mine (Blk79C) is also 4Q2007! :unsure:

But actually i also hope to get keys later so that we can save more money first. So those who are getting their keys 1Q2008 don't need to feel disappointed, at least u will get ur yr end bonus & AWS before u collect keys. :deal:

Oh my hubby and i went up to Blk80 to take a look at our blk today... didn't bring camera but i managed to take a few shots with my hp. Haven't been there for a long time, so quite excited to see the progress. :P

Roads around 79A,B and D,E not done yet. MSCP looks ready for cars to park as lot markings are drawn already. Saw workers there today (Sunday). :dunno:

Blk 79C & roof garden on 8th Flr

15072007067.jpg

Between Blk79C & D

15072007069.jpg

Link from Blk79C to 79B with part of Blk 79A

15072007070.jpg

MSCP

15072007071.jpg

OO...just went to check on the status of my application, 4 Qtr 2007. thks for all ur info. i been bz wif taking care of my bb so rather difficult to hv time to post any msg here.

hello to all new neighbours. guess i'm the only one with bb now?? anyway. i hope that i can join our neighbours' gathering till then. it's really not easy to take care of bb single-handedly especially if u are working too~ haiz....really very tired loo~

sushibabe...i rem ur "chilli crabs"..!!

blk B still 1q 2008

anyone konw blk E date ?

I have checked Blk 79E.....also 1Qr 2008.....long way to go.....

I think only Blk C and D are 4Q 2007......

Hi there!

I'm new to this site. I'll be in Blk D, bought it under SERS.

Glad to see so many new neighbours here (and I love seeing the photos of the construction progress.. heh)

Someone mentioned the idea of a gathering on the roof garden I think that'll be really cool!