Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

I have checked Blk 79E.....also 1Qr 2008.....long way to go.....

I think only Blk C and D are 4Q 2007......

Hopefully they will also update it to 4Q 2007 at a later date when more things are done for blk B, E and maybe A.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

;)

OO...just went to check on the status of my application, 4 Qtr 2007. thks for all ur info. i been bz wif taking care of my bb so rather difficult to hv time to post any msg here.

hello to all new neighbours. guess i'm the only one with bb now?? anyway. i hope that i can join our neighbours' gathering till then. it's really not easy to take care of bb single-handedly especially if u are working too~ haiz....really very tired loo~

sushibabe...i rem ur "chilli crabs"..:)

hi hi all.. it has been a long time since i last log on.. ;p .. bsy bsy w wrk... but on and off, i wil come in to chk the updates of our new home! :) welcome to those new neighbours who recently joined our thread!! :yamseng:

btw doremi.. u wil not b alone.. cz i m nw expecting my first child.. and she wil b joinin us in sept.. which is in 2mths time... so that means to say.. she wil b joinin us in our new home.. 8|

Have "disappeared" coz of horrible work schedule too.

First & foremost, congratulations Jen_T!

Welcome all new comers & thank you for your wonderful pictures, Bethel. Will add them to the portfolio and disseminate them to anyone who wants a copy of it.

Mine is still 1Q 2008 ;)

Welcome all our new neighbours! :D

Congrats to Jen_T... :dunno:

doremi do take care cos I know is not easy to bring up a kid..

Mapleleaf, I want a copy :sport-smiley-004:

Bethel, thks for the photos din noe that the carpark rooftop garden is ready :P

Hi Jen_T congrats!

Are you gonna use one of the rooms as the baby room? :dunno:

Can do all the cute cute decors... so exciting!

OO...just went to check on the status of my application, 4 Qtr 2007. thks for all ur info. i been bz wif taking care of my bb so rather difficult to hv time to post any msg here.

hello to all new neighbours. guess i'm the only one with bb now?? anyway. i hope that i can join our neighbours' gathering till then. it's really not easy to take care of bb single-handedly especially if u are working too~ haiz....really very tired loo~

sushibabe...i rem ur "chilli crabs"..:good:

aiyo...i thought all forgot already...then i can siam....wahaha... :)

i think no matter it's 4Q or 1Q next year, all of us are glad our houses will all be ready in the next few months...i think all of us can watch the opening match of eurocup next year in our new homes...keke~~~

as for chilli crabs, no probs lah...from my house, i make a pulley and send the crabs direct from my window to roof garden lor...piping hot from the stove....

i still waiting for blk A to wear the crown leh.... :good:

aiyo...i thought all forgot already...then i can siam....wahaha... :P

i think no matter it's 4Q or 1Q next year, all of us are glad our houses will all be ready in the next few months...i think all of us can watch the opening match of eurocup next year in our new homes...keke~~~

as for chilli crabs, no probs lah...from my house, i make a pulley and send the crabs direct from my window to roof garden lor...piping hot from the stove....

i still waiting for blk A to wear the crown leh.... :good:

hey sushibabe... i remember abt your crabs too.... :P

Congrats Jen T!!

time is going so fast... in months to come, our flats will be ready...

But i have lost my floor plan!:good:! A moval for my wedding result in the whole envelope of barang regards our flats went missing!:):P

Does any kind soul still happen to have a scan copy of my floor plan which i had scaned and shared previously, to share back with mi..... :P

Congrats Jen T! :rofl:

Soudezne,

Sorry to hear about your lost floor plan.... mine is blk C, yours is blk A rite? Maybe u can give like your unit type number and maybe someone who happen to have the same unit type can forward it to you.

Sushibabe,

I want to eat the chillicrabs too!:dunno::bangwall::bangwall::furious:

Welcome new neighbours! Good to see our circle of Blk 79 Khakis growing!

Jen T and Doremi, i'm joining the list of mummies too! Expecting my first child late Jan or early Feb. :bangwall:

Bethel, thanks for the photos! Look so clear even though taken with handphone. Our estate looks pretty, i feel. Just hope tt they'll make the interior as nice too (ie: have nicer bathroom tiles!:notti:) :notti:

Jen T,

Congrats~ :bleah: guess u mayb feeling more and more excited/nervous as ur edd is drawing near le...^^ btw, gal gal or boi boi?? ^^ hope our children can play together when they are older... tik we can hv a stress-sharing session on taking care of babies then...hehe...take care n rest more... :~

stardust,

OO...congrats~ :notti: wow...like more and more pple being "promoted"..hehe....gal gal or boi boi? hmm...izzit too early to noe the gender now??...hehe...anyway, my baby got more frens le...haha....can't wait to c jen's n ur baby..honestly though very "xin ku", really kinda feel...erm..."happiness" when u c ur baby de. take care, eat well and rest more. hmm...guess we really can hv a "parent's stress-sharing" session then..hehe... :wub:

sushibabe,

:thumbs up: can't siam le...hehe....i rem u are a good cook loo~ hehe....will "pai shi xue yi" ("pray master, knee down for kungfu" ~ direct translation...haha....) when we all move in. haha....i rem dat we got soccerball club, majong club...really can't wait to collect our keys and go jalan jalan at toa payoh central when we free then...

future neighbours,

:dunno: our "neighbour club" is growing...hehe....hope dat our r'ship are like those pple in kampong..haha....then we can organise little little "parties" on and off then..hehe...

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, and is very happy to found this thread.

I also got an unit at BLK 79B, thru balloting.

Wow, this thread was started way back in Dec 2005. .. cool.

Thumb up to bonkitty.... !!

Do add me to the listing as well .. Thanks ..

Hi everyone !

Finally found this forum......

I also got an unit at BLK 79B thru balloting as well...

Cheerz.

Yeh, everybody is excited in moving at the first moment. I wonder if every body start to do renovation at the sametime will it be a crowd? will there be a dedicated lift for renovation?