Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bethel

Toa Payoh Blk 79 Kakis

That's even better than my offer last time. I didn't get any air purifier. If interest free installment, it's $140 per month. Can try looking at pine water purifier (my boss is using, I can ask for contacts as well if interested).

Juz last weekend I bought a Rainbow E2 series for cleaning dustmites, vucuum cleaner & air purifier. Burn a very large hole in my pocket. For those who have children, I can recommend you for one free house cleaning services for your bedmattress, baby toys etc. They will demo the set to you. You must be very firm if you are not convince to buy. PM me if you are interested.

hehe alister, i cant find anything under pine water purifier. What is the brand? :dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hehe alister, i cant find anything under pine water purifier. What is the brand? :dancingqueen:

On the topic of water purifier, I'm going to get Hyflux's eLife. It filters and breaks down the water into smaller molecules for better absorption into our body. :P

For more information, please visit http://www.hyflux.com/cons_pdt_elifes7.htm

PS: I'm not from hyflux and I don't own any hyflux shares... haha... :rofl:

hi, checked with her le.. she said $1680 is the current promotion. It includes 1 air purifier and 1 diamond water system. If dun want air purifier can slightly cheaper. And if get within this week, can abit cheaper. Nothing said abt bulk got more discount.

In the meantime, I have checked Elken Bio Pure.

http://www.elken.com/Elken/Eng/product/ROIndoor.asp

For their BIO PURE KEN 1, it is going at $1050.

For their BIO PURE KEN 2, it is going at $1520.

Still cheaper than diamond water system(similar to BIO PURE KEN 1). Might be considering them. Any Elken member here?? :rofl:

For BIO Pure Ken product, I think you need to connect the water piping directly to the system, so if the carpentry all up, think there will be abit problem.. Anyway this is just my assumption, hope someone who is using this can enlighten us..

:dancingqueen:

I was wondering what the "smaller molecules" are. The brochure says "water clusters are reduced from 13 to a mere '6 molecules' ". Well that's something they didn't teach us in school science classes!

On the topic of water purifier, I'm going to get Hyflux's eLife. It filters and breaks down the water into smaller molecules for better absorption into our body. :dancingqueen:

I was wondering what the "smaller molecules" are. The brochure says "water clusters are reduced from 13 to a mere '6 molecules' ". Well that's something they didn't teach us in school science classes!

Well, when it comes to water, Hyflux are the experts. My friend bought the eLife and is currently using it. He said he does feel more energize and he goes to the toilet more often, maybe because his body absorbs the water more readily i think... :dunno:

If you look at the hyflux website, they even have something for the shower called eLife shower filter. You connect this thing to your shower and it filters off the chlorine. Suppose to protect your skin, hair and lungs from toxic vapors that can cause irritation and illness. Dunno how true... :unsure:

On the topic of water purifier, I'm going to get Hyflux's eLife. It filters and breaks down the water into smaller molecules for better absorption into our body. :dunno:

For more information, please visit http://www.hyflux.com/cons_pdt_elifes7.htm

PS: I'm not from hyflux and I don't own any hyflux shares... haha... :~

shivan,

thanks for the recommendation... will check them out this weekend !!

For BIO Pure Ken product, I think you need to connect the water piping directly to the system, so if the carpentry all up, think there will be abit problem.. Anyway this is just my assumption, hope someone who is using this can enlighten us..

:unsure:

hi Redryrm,

according to the technical guy, he said they can actually "install" 1 additional tap onto the sink... :dunno:

Actually you can also get a simple filter from Homefix DIY can do the job with regular maintenance. I am working in a company selling these water filters and know how they work.

:unsure:

Actually you can also get a simple filter from Homefix DIY can do the job with regular maintenance. I am working in a company selling these water filters and know how they work.

:~

Which company huh?? :dunno: got lobang or big discount? :unsure: !!

Juz want to rant.........

I miss the activation time frame for the cable TV point....

Called Starhub and they refuse to wavie off the $30 activation fee :unsure:

Say that is my duty to read the term & conditions from the HDB letter that I need to activate the cable point

If not wait for another free activation round... then cannot tell me how long I have to wait :dunno::~

How in the **** would I know !! :dunno::lol:

That's even better than my offer last time. I didn't get any air purifier. If interest free installment, it's $140 per month. Can try looking at pine water purifier (my boss is using, I can ask for contacts as well if interested).

Juz last weekend I bought a Rainbow E2 series for cleaning dustmites, vucuum cleaner & air purifier. Burn a very large hole in my pocket. For those who have children, I can recommend you for one free house cleaning services for your bedmattress, baby toys etc. They will demo the set to you. You must be very firm if you are not convince to buy. PM me if you are interested.

Wah...we almost bought one the last time at my old place. One of our friends gave our contacts. Very persistent salesperson, but must say that she is very friendly and nice. It is one of those items that you cannot bear yourself to say no, but I had to do it eventually cos it is really expensive and out of our budget. :(

Well, when it comes to water, Hyflux are the experts. My friend bought the eLife and is currently using it. He said he does feel more energize and he goes to the toilet more often, maybe because his body absorbs the water more readily i think... :D

If you look at the hyflux website, they even have something for the shower called eLife shower filter. You connect this thing to your shower and it filters off the chlorine. Suppose to protect your skin, hair and lungs from toxic vapors that can cause irritation and illness. Dunno how true... :yamseng:

I don't have much experience here, but it all sounded too familiar like those fuel efficiency booster for cars. I have since tried magnets, super lubricants and air-intake devices and so on and so forth for my car. The brochures claimed can save me a lot of petrol and improve performance by XXX%. So far after more than 2 years of trying...NO DIFFERENCE LEH!:yamseng:!

Edited by gadgetman

Which company huh?? :yamseng: got lobang or big discount? :yamseng::(

Haha... I would not recommend my company as it is overpriced, thats why i myself will buy from Homefix DIY. Anyway Diamond and Elken are MLM companies if I they are still the same for the past few years. Normally they mark-up almost 120 - 140% of the cost price.

Anyway more important is the after sales service rather then the cost of the item.

:D

Edited by Dracula

How to DIY from Homefix?

Care to share.... :yamseng:

Anyway my neighbour also complain that their drinking water is yellowish even after boiling the water

Usually what time are you available? I am quite free till May cos today is my last day at work and it will be May before I start my new job. Hehe, got time to nag my ID to do rectification job

Wow, can full time nag at ur ID and make sure your reno works "sui sui".

I will normally go down to my unit for a look on weekends only.

Usually around late morning to early noon.

No lights now so go after work no point.

So basically for u everything is already done up waiting for hand over

and rectifications? Btw, is your ID norman?

:yamseng:

For aircon, I bought toshiba initially. In the end, I changed it to Mitsubishi because the toshiba compressor is too big for the window at the aircon ledge.

Just an update, my aircon guy manage to install the toshiba inverter system 4 for me :yamseng:

They transfered the compressor to the aircon ledge through the kitchen window by removing them :D

After that, then they put back the windows. :(

:yamseng: