Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi, can anyone pm me Iz contacts....TIA

Hi All,

Can anyone share Iz contact?

Will be greatly appreciate.

You can email me @ lee.online07@gmail.com for his contact.

Thanx for the attention.

Edited by leeonline2011

Invite Iz to our place last night. We were expecting some old uncle but to our surprised he was a young chap.

Don't even look his age which was mid 30s. Show us his IC when we said we don't beleive his age lol.

Nice chap and not pushy at all. Me & hubby feels at ease when discussing with him. Hubby said confirm take this guy.

Btw any1 else using him?? How's his attitude after signing up with him??

Hi Mama Dino

Did you sign up with Iz ? Can you please share Iz's contact. My email : bunnypop@gmail.com

Thanks

sorry guys for the late update on my reno... was really tied down with all my work schedule..

here are the pix of my new place. really have to thanks Iz for his patience and understanding.

2 thumbs up for Iz.

Hi mly77

Your place is done up really nice... Like the color combination and the shoes cabinet. Iz did such a great job despite his (I supposed) busy schedule as many ppl will be contacting him :)

Am in the midst of getting the keys to a resale 4 room and sourcing for ID or contractors now - kiasu Singaporean ma...

But am worried that Iz will be too busy nowadays? How's your overall experience with him? Anyway, would appreciate if you or anyone could pm or email me Iz's contact and company? My email address is miapph@yahoo.com

Thanks much =D

Hi mly77

Your place is done up really nice... Like the color combination and the shoes cabinet. Iz did such a great job despite his (I supposed) busy schedule as many ppl will be contacting him :)

Am in the midst of getting the keys to a resale 4 room and sourcing for ID or contractors now - kiasu Singaporean ma...

But am worried that Iz will be too busy nowadays? How's your overall experience with him? Anyway, would appreciate if you or anyone could pm or email me Iz's contact and company? My email address is miapph@yahoo.com

Thanks much =D

Hi,

Appreciate if anyone can share with me Iz's contact? My email is adeline_14@hotmail.com. Thanks!