Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all,

I'm so glad to have found this forum. I have recently done renovation works for my current home. And I'm so happy to say that I am very pleased with my ID consultant.

I searched high and low for an ID firm and really exhausted myself as there were so many designs and "theories" that came out of my search. Really x2 tiring.

Then I was recommended by my cousin who lives in Woodlands, ID Note Design & Build. She said that they are experienced and reliable. Unfortunately, they moved from their office at Woodlands, but... I managed to locate them at Sultan Plaza. A rather low-key place.

Bottomline is... They did a great job for my home, a 5-room flat. Reasonable pricing, patience (which I think I needed alot of... heee...), thorough... They really exhausted their resources to help me with my preferences and also my indecisiveness, lol.

I recently passed by their office, many months after the completion of my renovation, and to my surprise, they were still working, ard 10pm. I just said a quick hi and went off as they were attending to their customers. One of the ID guys even apologised that they didnt have any seat to invite me and my friend in due to their humble-sized office, and the busy CNY period. Really a hardworking bunch.

Anyways, feel free to pm me for their contacts k.

Invite Iz to our place last night. We were expecting some old uncle but to our surprised he was a young chap.

Don't even look his age which was mid 30s. Show us his IC when we said we don't beleive his age lol.

Nice chap and not pushy at all. Me & hubby feels at ease when discussing with him. Hubby said confirm take this guy.

Btw any1 else using him?? How's his attitude after signing up with him??

Thank you for your mail Mama_dino..

Hi,

Any nice ppl can share IZ contact with me ? Would greatly appreciate if u could email or pm me. Twinstarz@msn.co

Thanks in advance !

Hi, I just bought a 4 room flat and still looking for a right contractor to the job.

Can someone please share IZ contact with me?

Appreciate if you can send to my email: vincehhw_82@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Hi can anyone send me IZ contact as well? I will be getting my 4-rm flat soon. can pm me or send to my email kenkoh41@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Hi, pammie,

When did you done the renovation? Any blog to share?

Bottomline is... They did a great job for my home, a 5-room flat. Reasonable pricing, patience (which I think I needed alot of... heee...), thorough... They really exhausted their resources to help me with my preferences and also my indecisiveness, lol.

Hi, pammie,

When did you done the renovation? Any blog to share?

I think this 'pammie po" is trying to advertise for that ID here...who will believe if there is no proof / reno blog to substantiate for reference check?

If you check under this nick "pammie po", out of 3 posts made, all of them mentioned that ID firm including one in my reno blog...so, the bottomline is this forumer is self-advertising..

Invite Iz to our place last night. We were expecting some old uncle but to our surprised he was a young chap.

Don't even look his age which was mid 30s. Show us his IC when we said we don't beleive his age lol.

Nice chap and not pushy at all. Me & hubby feels at ease when discussing with him. Hubby said confirm take this guy.

Btw any1 else using him?? How's his attitude after signing up with him??

Hi, can send the contact of Iz to haipeng@singnet.com.sg?

Thanks in advance