Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rainbowguy

Anyone Able To Reach Jason/florence Of U&b

maybe u should really go to their shop to find them. I think Florence should be there if nothing is wrong....I hope. Just pray he is not like his brother...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
maybe u should really go to their shop to find them. I think Florence should be there if nothing is wrong....I hope. Just pray he is not like his brother...

I did catch Florence last night with the help of another house owner. We did a long conversation and she still did not answer when she will complete my unit. Is it too much to ask for a completion date? I wondered...

For us, we paid us her the sum of money that is more that the work that has been performed...

As far as I know of, there is another owner who is in the same plight as us...

oh no..it does sounds like becoming Ah Soon No. 2... :(

U prob have to do more tighter control on the reno works so that Jason done "chut" pattern like his bro

oh no..it does sounds like becoming Ah Soon No. 2... :(

U prob have to do more tighter control on the reno works so that Jason done "chut" pattern like his bro

I did not see Jason anywhere, seem like he has disappeared. Florence is running the show and she claims that Jason is sick. How true it is, i do not know... :(

An estimate about $4-$6K worth of job not done for the amount pay.

something isn't right here ..... but at least his wife is still running the show

something isn't right here ..... but at least his wife is still running the show

Well, she refused to commit to handover date for my unit, kopi's and someone.

something smelling fishy here, maybe you all should come together and demand Florence to give an answer

met up with florence last night. my unit was left untouched for three months.

she informed me she will be handling all the 'old' projects herself. she told me too i will have my carpenter arriving at my unit next week.

i sure hope everything is going to be okay, as i too had paid more that the amount of work done.

dsman

met up with florence last night. my unit was left untouched for three months.

she informed me she will be handling all the 'old' projects herself. she told me too i will have my carpenter arriving at my unit next week.

i sure hope everything is going to be okay, as i too had paid more that the amount of work done.

dsman

Did she give a handover date? Three of us are not able to get an handover date from her.

Edited by rainbowguy

Sounds quite bad. I was trying to contact him too cos he was supposed to give me a quote. Hopefully everything will be okay for you guys.

Sounds quite bad. I was trying to contact him too cos he was supposed to give me a quote. Hopefully everything will be okay for you guys.

I think it would be better/safer to find someone else for your renovation.

nope. she did not. but then, that's because i did not ask.

still not in a hurry.

fyi, we are already living in the unit.

I think it would be better/safer to find someone else for your renovation.

Exactly. Based on reviews, I contacted Jason before. I have emailed him 2-3x, called, SMS but he never come back with me. At that time, I decided, no matter how good the contractor is or how competitive the price the contractor gives, ultimately, you want someone who is able to attend to your needs. Of course, within reasons, we are customers after all.

So, now I have a contractor that gives me a peace of mind. Although the renovation is not done yet. But so far, everything has been good.