Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rainbowguy

Anyone Able To Reach Jason/florence Of U&b

Sorry not exactly sure if she's doing 100% sales.

I'm going to discuss with her what is the reno process and the completion date and email to her in black & white.

I've paid the initial 40% under the impression both (or rather the trust had with Jason's competency) were still within the same company (they are married what). I think will need to be upfront and ask her about Jason. I'm more worried on the workmanship if it falls under Florence.

Did anyone signed a contract with Florence? My earlier quotes though were from Jason.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Sorry not exactly sure if she's doing 100% sales.

I'm going to discuss with her what is the reno process and the completion date and email to her in black & white.

I've paid the initial 40% under the impression both (or rather the trust had with Jason's competency) were still within the same company (they are married what). I think will need to be upfront and ask her about Jason. I'm more worried on the workmanship if it falls under Florence.

Did anyone signed a contract with Florence? My earlier quotes though were from Jason.

Whom did you pay the money to? Florence or Jason?

Florence, but Florence as i understand is in charge of finance for u&b

At what stage did she delay ur reno? Did you check with her regarding the payment stages eg 40% initial payment is until what stage of reno?

Whom did you pay the money to? Florence or Jason?

Florence, but Florence as i understand is in charge of finance for u&b

At what stage did she delay ur reno? Did you check with her regarding the payment stages eg 40% initial payment is until what stage of reno?

Ic ... hmmm ... u paid 40%? When is the start and end of reno??

Hopefully by end Apr. She did not mention can't deliver & been trying to meet her up to discuss further. How about urs?

Ic ... hmmm ... u paid 40%? When is the start and end of reno??

Hopefully by end Apr. She did not mention can't deliver & been trying to meet her up to discuss further. How about urs?

still in the midst of reno .. hopefully to be over soon...

Meet up with Jason...hmmm...don't even know head and tails of it, just know he delayed some hse owners reno. Maybe can look for him in Batam :P just joking. Tot his wife is handling all affected owners' projects, maybe a bit delay for them but she didn't run away or said didn't want to do. Hope affected hse owners didn't pay him in full. I've nothing to start off to help them. One victim had approached me for help,I see what I can do....he not that easy to find.

Jaskel : i regret to listen to you.. they are cheater, cheat my money and never do what they promise..

Jaskel : i regret to listen to you.. they are cheater, cheat my money and never do what they promise..

Hi Pinnacle, Jason left his new number in one of the earlier post in this thread, look for him and I think he should be coming forward to do what he promised.....good luck to u..

Hi Pinnacle, Jason left his new number in one of the earlier post in this thread, look for him and I think he should be coming forward to do what he promised.....good luck to u..

If only he is coming forward to do......haiz..

Something its really depend on luck when looking for a good ID/contractor. Cheap may not be good n good don't come cheap.

Tot urs consider luckier than the rest of the affected owners already? Ur carpentry is not done by Jason Goh rite? Beside paying another extra $$$ for the painting works to be done, what else still left over?

Edited by jaskel

Something its really depend on luck when looking for a good ID/contractor. Cheap may not be good n good don't come cheap.

Tot urs consider luckier than the rest of the affected owners already? Ur carpentry is not done by Jason Goh rite? Beside paying another extra $$$ for the painting works to be done, what else still left over?

Without the finances from U and B, I cannot continue to finish up the rest of the jobs.

Already I have used up all my money to finish up some of your renovations independent from U and B but am not getting paid for it.

I don't know what else I can do.

Please contact Florence to finish up the jobs.

The only thing I can do is to link you up to the other subcontractors to finish your job but this will be independent from the contract you have signed up with U and B.

Please don't chase me anymore about your projects.

Now that I am no longer working for U and B, I have nothing left.

I really have no more personal finances to help you finish up anymore much as I hate to say this.

I have worked so hard this half a year and ended up with nothing.

It is very important to choose correctly who you work with.

It has not been good for me these past weeks, much as it is not good for the customers with U and B.

Being scolded by 50 phone calls everyday is something nobody likes.

Moving forward, I will need to restart from scratch.

I will not have a company nor will I have resources.

However, I still am experienced in the renovations, and I hope I can use this to help others.

If you are interested in doing renovation projects, I can still help.

You will not sign contract with me, but you can engage me to be a project manager.

- I can help you see what you need and introduce you to the right sub-contractors.

- I will show you the COST PRICES on engaging the subcontractors and help you engage them.

- I can help to plan their schedule.

- You will not pay me for the renovations, but you will pay the sub-contractors directly for their job - there is less risk for you.

If you are interested in this arrangement and want to know how we can work together, please send me an email to jason.goh.renovations@gmail.com

This is different from my U and B email account as I WILL NOT be under U and B anymore.

I really have no more personal finances to help you finish up anymore much as I hate to say this.

It has not been good for me these past weeks, much as it is not good for the customers with U and B.

However, I still am experienced in the renovations, and I hope I can use this to help others.

You will not sign contract with me, but you can engage me to be a project manager.

- I can help you see what you need and introduce you to the right sub-contractors.

- I will show you the COST PRICES on engaging the subcontractors and help you engage them.

- You will not pay me for the renovations, but you will pay the sub-contractors directly for their job - there is less risk for you.

If you are interested in this arrangement and want to know how we can work together, please send me an email to jason.goh.renovations@gmail.com

This is different from my U and B email account as I WILL NOT be under U and B anymore.

Till this minute, you and your wife still go around to cheat the innocent. You claimed you are not acting in concert with your wife. How to explain the following:

Why from the start you hold our agreement and collected cash but give the excuses that your account clerk was away on leave and never issue receipt despite numerous chaser.

Knowing that you are facing financial dispute with the company yet you still going around to CHEAT new house owner to pay you HARD CASH but without receipts???

When some of the owners suggested to you to terminate the agreement that we have with you to free ourselves with U&B, so that we can use the money to pay for materials but YOU REFUSED ARE YOU SURE YOU have nothing to do with U&B????

Post as the boss of the company and now you claimed that you’re not the boss what is this

Please don fool us any more 1st time is a mistake to believe you, 2nd time we choose to believe you and make ourselves a fool and now you really think that all of us are IDIOT???

Hi Jason,

i have been watching this Topic well i think i have to say something.

i have met people like you who end up giving empty promises & never ending promises,

Forumers please open your eyes this guy can never be trusted anymore, just don't give in

any more CHANCES to him though this type of people usually very good in Psycho people mind.

And any of the contractors here if happen that this guy approaches you, you have to be very sure

that he is going to open up your book to the house owner as stated in his statement above, so don't , NO more working with this type of 2 header.

Forumers again... if you allow him to help schedule for you, base on his pass, there is a high

chance that he is going to screw up your house cause this guy can't even scheduling himself :dunno:

If happened that you have accidentally stepped in his traps, you can be sure that you're not suppose to

hand him any money, cause he has no company to accept your money. And if you hand over the money

to the contractor... there are chances that no one is going to come back to you for defect works, cause-

he do not have physical responsibility to the job not done by him, end up you are going to cry for another

round.

i hoped my point have saved new victim-going-to-be.

;)

it's jus so sad that after everyone thought Jason is not like his brother Ah Soon, it is proven otherwise... Regardless whether it's Jason or Florence. U hv a contract with these houseowners so it is your responsibility to make sure u fulfill your promises to them if you still have any conscience. These are all their hard earn money and it's not right to take the money without giving back the work in return. These are all regardless of what happened internally between both of you. you cannot pull these innocent people down with you. I hope you can still sleep well at night, cos morally u have done a great wrong to these houseowners.

Jason, I'm disappointed in you. Initially u step out saying you will fulfill promises but seems now u are no different.