Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
noobhouse

Singapore Handyman

Hi there! I am actually a contractor myself and yes I do handyman services, electrical, painting, housekeeping and more. No job is too small!  Feel free to contact me at 8332 9514 for a non obligatory quote. 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 12/30/2010 at 1:08 AM, sghandyman said:

SgHandyman - Vincent: Thanks to Mr Teo, Louise and Michelle for highlighting the above posting.

We have taken this customer's ultimatum seriously that she wont pay for other jobs done if the cracked glass cover of the USED lamp is not replaced.

Besides replacing the kitchen and bedroom lights with those USED lamps salvaged elsewhere, we also hacked off loosen wall tiles above the stove and installed a piece of black glass panel to cover the area. The customer has conveniently forget to mention that these works were not paid.

If I were this customer, I would have use this monies to buy a beautiful lamp c/w installation by professional electrician.

We shall not respond to further threads from the above posting after making our position clear. many thanks again and wishing all a Happy New Year 2011.

'Jack engineering' business model is hard to survival here not mentioning appreciation. From the way a guy holds the spanner, i can tell his 'standard'.

SgHandyman - Vincent: Thanks to Mr Teo, Louise and Michelle for highlighting the above posting.

We have taken this customer's ultimatum seriously that she wont pay for other jobs done if the cracked glass cover of the USED lamp is not replaced.

Besides replacing the kitchen and bedroom lights with those USED lamps salvaged elsewhere, we also hacked off loosen wall tiles above the stove and installed a piece of black glass panel to cover the area. The customer has conveniently forget to mention that these works were not paid.

If I were this customer, I would have use this monies to buy a beautiful lamp c/w installation by professional electrician.

We shall not respond to further threads from the above posting after making our position clear. many thanks again and wishing all a Happy New Year 2011.

What your service charge?

I really hope nobody else will suffer this bad experience that i gone through...

Hope you can find a better handyman with gd quote...

hmmm thanks, sounds too good to be true then.

I really hope nobody else will suffer this bad experience that i gone through...

Hope you can find a better handyman with gd quote...

I have tried with sghandyman.. the boss is vincent...

he sound very friendly over the phone and seems like nothing is impossible for him to accomplish.

when i engaged him to help me to do minor works, he keep delaying the task and give lots of reason. on 1 incident, he need to go to my mum's place in jan to fix a light when he did not complete the work. when my mum rush home to wait for him, he did not turn up. when we call him, he did not pick up the phone. After an hour later, he returned call and said he forgot about it and went swimming with family. I was so pissed off but he willing to come down the next day to complete the work. So next day arrive, when fixing the light, he break the glass for the light. He wanted to use glue to fix it but i do not allow as it glass. glue it when see the break line very clearly. till now coming apr, he did not get back to us on the glass which he promised to custom made one to replace.

If anyone wanted to use this service, i would suggest to look for other alternatives. For me, is a very very bad experience... and the work done is not gd too... not professional works... :(

hmmm thanks, sounds too good to be true then.

http://www.sghandyman.com/Services.html

hi anyone use their services beforehand? how's the workmanship & service?

worth using?

I have tried with sghandyman.. the boss is vincent...

he sound very friendly over the phone and seems like nothing is impossible for him to accomplish.

when i engaged him to help me to do minor works, he keep delaying the task and give lots of reason. on 1 incident, he need to go to my mum's place in jan to fix a light when he did not complete the work. when my mum rush home to wait for him, he did not turn up. when we call him, he did not pick up the phone. After an hour later, he returned call and said he forgot about it and went swimming with family. I was so pissed off but he willing to come down the next day to complete the work. So next day arrive, when fixing the light, he break the glass for the light. He wanted to use glue to fix it but i do not allow as it glass. glue it when see the break line very clearly. till now coming apr, he did not get back to us on the glass which he promised to custom made one to replace.

If anyone wanted to use this service, i would suggest to look for other alternatives. For me, is a very very bad experience... and the work done is not gd too... not professional works... :(