Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hey ngunadi..the two candidates are not mentioned on RT..i shall reveal once i have it confirmed..don't wanna jeopardise anything.. :unsure: hehe i know i very paranoid..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

congrats on your wedding...upgrade status liao!! :D

yeah, agree with Zelly on the stove...maybe u get stainless steel countertop ones so it still hv semi feeling to it? :P

hey ngunadi..the two candidates are not mentioned on RT..i shall reveal once i have it confirmed..don't wanna jeopardise anything.. :unsure: hehe i know i very paranoid..

Cool ... just keep us updated on the reno progress :)

congrats on your wedding...upgrade status liao!! :D

yeah, agree with Zelly on the stove...maybe u get stainless steel countertop ones so it still hv semi feeling to it? :P

ya i wanted to get s/steel counter but very very $$$. no money :(

Cool ... just keep us updated on the reno progress :)

sure i will!

Our 2nd appointment is this Wednesday - finally! We still haven't confirmed our contractor yet. Now down to just two..hoping to sort this out by Wednesday.

yr contractor selection like EPL race like that .... ha ....

yr contractor selection like EPL race like that .... ha ....

hahaha! actually its more like champions league. finals now, after elimination rounds.. :P

Edited by lilithfiend

hahaha! actually its more like champions league. finals now, after elimination rounds.. :P

am waiting anxiously for ur final results!

am waiting anxiously for ur final results!

Welcome back Sis Fiend and Sam, both of you have been gone for a while. Congrats to Sis fiend, may you have a blissful marraige. Hope you will settle on your contractor soon and I know it is pretty hard to make a decision and all the more so if the contractor does not even get a mention in the forum.

Cheers.

hey england..thanks for your well wishes! :)

i'm also hoping to settle on my contractor soon..and yes, its abit unsettling to be shortlisting contractors that are "fresh"..hahaha..hope everything turns out well..we may just discover the next Yeak or Henry.. :rolleyes:

hey england..thanks for your well wishes! :)

i'm also hoping to settle on my contractor soon..and yes, its abit unsettling to be shortlisting contractors that are "fresh"..hahaha..hope everything turns out well..we may just discover the next Yeak or Henry.. :rolleyes:

True also ....

when I try do a search for henry at renotalk 1 yr back couldn't found any ..... only found 1 comment at Sgbrides that he is a good contractor .... ha ... but now ..... henner force really grow

True also ....

when I try do a search for henry at renotalk 1 yr back couldn't found any ..... only found 1 comment at Sgbrides that he is a good contractor .... ha ... but now ..... henner force really grow

Brother Simon,

Did you not recommend Henry to her?

Cheers.

hey england, yep henry was recommended by simon and he was shortlisted in the earlier rounds as well..

btw, just wanted to share some news with you guys: we got a call from HDB last week, inviting us to be interviewed by ST on how we managed to buy our flat at below valuation. after a bit of humming and hawing, i agreed to the interview! shall wait for the journalist to contact me..will update again! ;)

If you are thinking about IKEA Kitchen cabinets, please think twise :D

1. According to ossify blog, their solid surface is not high quality and pricey. For $115/ft run, you might as well get LG.

2. Their wire-basket is $25 and only from metal. You might as well get some stainless-stell ones for similar price.

3. Their RATIONELL basket is supposedly from blum (although 2nd rate one). However, it's more expensive than original blum ?? (yet to verify). Their 600 mm drawer set is around $90-100. Blum's 25 kg one is around $75-80 ?? (all these need to be re-verified).

I thought if i use IKEA for my kitchen, i could save money, but actually it's not.

But Ikea gives 25 years warranty for their cabinets leh. Will it lasts?

Also spoke to Jack from J&S about our kitchen cabinets. Very happy to hear that they can do natural wood doors. Hb likes the natural wood thing. Just emailed him our floorplan, now waiting for his quote.

Hi,

Did you get your quote for the natural wood kitchen cabinet doors? How much is it?

Thanks.

But Ikea gives 25 years warranty for their cabinets leh. Will it lasts?

No idea. Usually you would renovate your house before 20 years anyway. Or you would sell it away :)