Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fencer

Reno @my Simei 4a Resale Flat

Thanks joseeng..

Got the link.. reading through.. going take some time coz bz with work also.. not saying i reading it during office hrs.. Ha..

Would it be possible to port to reno talk and add on to it? FAQ? Read 1st before asking qns? having it pinned?

Wah.. U MIA very long lehz.. ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Too many pages, think it hard to do that.

Hmm.. easier maintain links + additional info in renotalk FAQ?

Need to tink how to have a simple format so be clear at 1 glance, keep updates to make sure the link is alive etc..

Edited by fencer

Wah.. U MIA very long lehz.. ;)

Ha.. was super bz at work.. sometimes dun even hv time to read blogs whole day... sigh.. use HP but screen too small so cannot read fast also.. HA..

Was just starting to read up more blogs like reuben82, budgetice etc.. Eh.. was bz reading my online comics also.. :P

Yours also leh.. Ha.. like going to class for reno like that.. Lesson by teacher Jaskel, presented by Jeffcraze.. :D

btw.. your reno makes my pl looks so plain liao leh.. Ha.. got customized pl for soundbar also.. Ha..

Eh... if next time change soundbar how huh? Or isit soundbar is that standard size so can fit all?

Edited by fencer

Ha.. was super bz at work.. sometimes dun even hv time to read blogs whole day... sigh.. use HP but screen too small so cannot read fast also.. HA..

Was just starting to read up more blogs like reuben82, budgetice etc.. Eh.. was bz reading my online comics also.. :P

Yours also leh.. Ha.. like going to class for reno like that.. Lesson by teacher Jaskel, presented by Jeffcraze.. :D

btw.. your reno makes my pl looks so plain liao leh.. Ha.. got customized pl for soundbar also.. Ha..

Eh... if next time change soundbar how huh? Or isit soundbar is that standard size so can fit all?

Next time change soundbar then I have business again meh... :P (hope every year change something or if not add something :notti:)

then buy soundbar must also buy the same size and hope that it doesnt spoilt before shifting house again !

Next time change soundbar then I have business again meh... :P (hope every year change something or if not add something :notti:)

Wah, sweat liao lehz.. :jawdrop: Muz pray soundbar dun spoil so fast le.. :bow:

Hahaha....already spoken with your hubby on this issue before. The rest is left to me to design on how to make it more practical.

Nowadays I surf the forum during office hours.. Opps.. :P

Thanks for the compliment! :D Yup, customised place for soundbar coz hubby saw at one of the stores and told jaskel abt it.. :dribble:

We will open house for those who wanna come when our house is ready. Drinks and food on jaskel.. :P (Juz joking, if not everyone start PM jaskel)

Ha.. canot lah.. wait Jaskel no bz liao.. Ha..

Nowadays I surf the forum during office hours.. Opps.. :P

Thanks for the compliment! :D Yup, customised place for soundbar coz hubby saw at one of the stores and told jaskel abt it.. :dribble:

We will open house for those who wanna come when our house is ready. Drinks and food on jaskel.. :P (Juz joking, if not everyone start PM jaskel)

Hope your boss is not in renotalk also.. Hahah.. :D

No prob.. we'll bring our own drinks and popcorns.. Jaskel can do presentation using your plasma TV.. Ha.. and you can bring guest round the house with introductions.. ;)

Ha.. canot lah.. wait Jaskel no bz liao.. Ha..

Hope your boss is not in renotalk also.. Hahah.. :D

No prob.. we'll bring our own drinks and popcorns.. Jaskel can do presentation using your plasma TV.. Ha.. and you can bring guest round the house with introductions.. ;)

I dun think so they will be in renotalk.. :P As long as I finish my jobs on time.. :D

Brother fencer,

How is the renovation going for you? What's the conclusion now? Any progress so far?

Cheers.

WOW. first thing... i just spend 2hrs reading through.. and WOW what a journey for you fencer..

just wanna let you know you got another neighbour in me! My wife and I just bought a HDB in Simei Road as well.. and the lay out is the exact mirror image of yours! was abit apprehensive because of the funny shape where our 2 bathrooms pop out into the kitchen and mbr.. but I can see you have managed to do a good design with it (not withstanding all the heartaches the ID put you through)

Just wanna let you know thanks for sharing all there is to know.. all the little nitty gritty details that will help new owners like me! And I totally empathize with you... The ID should be responsible and do a good finish with the entire house.. regardless whether the cost is 40k or 4k! It's something called professionalism, apparently missing in the ID you engaged.

PS: MY FIRST POST HERE!!!!!

PPS: Jaskel, if you are reading this... could you PM me?? I would like to get a quotation from you :D

WOW. first thing... i just spend 2hrs reading through.. and WOW what a journey for you fencer..

just wanna let you know you got another neighbour in me! My wife and I just bought a HDB in Simei Road as well.. and the lay out is the exact mirror image of yours! was abit apprehensive because of the funny shape where our 2 bathrooms pop out into the kitchen and mbr.. but I can see you have managed to do a good design with it (not withstanding all the heartaches the ID put you through)

Just wanna let you know thanks for sharing all there is to know.. all the little nitty gritty details that will help new owners like me! And I totally empathize with you... The ID should be responsible and do a good finish with the entire house.. regardless whether the cost is 40k or 4k! It's something called professionalism, apparently missing in the ID you engaged.

PS: MY FIRST POST HERE!!!!!

PPS: Jaskel, if you are reading this... could you PM me?? I would like to get a quotation from you :D

I'm not taking anymore project in June-mid July. If u are doing in that months, then I'm sorry that I'm unable to do for u. In Oct, I can only take in 2 more projects as other had already booked me. If your reno work doesn't not crash with it then I'm fine to quote u. :)

I dun think so they will be in renotalk.. :P As long as I finish my jobs on time.. :D

Ha.. hope so huh.. scali is those silent watchers.. :)

No prob 1 lah.. Have trust in Jaskel.. Ha.. :D

Brother fencer,

How is the renovation going for you? What's the conclusion now? Any progress so far?

Cheers.

Hi england.. no conclusion on the renovation part yet..

Anyway, seeing the progress or rather the lack of it, i heck oledi loh.. i moved in oledi, i just leave the some places empty in anticipation for any work..

TV console and kopi table dented... end june then come.. book cupboard delivery delayed also.. so half of my things is laying around in boxes.. Ha...

btw, i had contacted my HDB officer and she also said the window should not be done that way from the pics with the water stains i sent over.

Anyway she had called the company to have it rectified.. but not sure if the message had been passed to Henry.. But anyway, I'll accept only a change of the whole window.. not another patch work.. I have the letter of demand and pics ready so is just when or nec to send it out or not.. :D

Edited by fencer