Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fencer

Reno @my Simei 4a Resale Flat

Wanted to start my R-T blog when reno starts but suay suay was in reservist for the 1st 2 weeks of March.

Anyway, better late then never. Ha..

Started to look around for contractor in Dec 2009. Shortlisted a couple of IDs and got a few quotations. Since planning to overhaul the whole unit, all the quotations are busting my budget. One day, happen to chanced upon Superimon27 R-T blog. After visiting his contractor's office in woodlands and getting a quotation, decided on Henry from ID Note coz is stil within my budget. ( Thanks to Superimon27 recommendation!!) :D

My Floor Plan

4447375471_270a3d6764.jpg

My Proposed Layout

4454277886_33651761e9.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Welcome to RT, finally able to see your blog.

I am currently staying near Simei but moving to my new place soon.

Michael (ID Note) should be handing over my reno by end Mar. Hope they can focus on your reno and smooth smooth till completion.

Edited by eugela

YOYO Henner .....

WElcome to RT-blog ... wow yr layout abit like mine leh except the toilets position. ha ...

Need any help just ask ard .... Henner or non-Henner will sure give their best advice de :)

Waiting for more update of yrs :)

Oh Ya ... thanks for using flickr .... hahaha .... Most Henner don't like flickr which i also dun know Y .... make me difficult to follow their thread at work ... ops .... :P

Thanks eugela.

HA.. actually i go down to the hse alot more then Henry do.. he's very bz, find it hard to meet him also..

How's reno at your pl? peaceful? :)

Welcome to RT, finally able to see your blog.

I am currently staying near Simei but moving to my new place soon.

Michael (ID Note) should be handing over my reno by end Mar. Hope they can focus on your reno and smooth smooth till completion.

Thanks Simon. Ha.. Yah..realise the layout as really similiar after i uploaded mine and visiting your blog.. HA..

at the moment all is still well.. would like if need any advice coz so many experts here.. HA..

tonite would update some more.. at the moment, is finishing up on the tiles only.

YOYO Henner .....

WElcome to RT-blog ... wow yr layout abit like mine leh except the toilets position. ha ...

Need any help just ask ard .... Henner or non-Henner will sure give their best advice de :)

Waiting for more update of yrs :)

your office cannot see the pics uploaded using other softwares?

Oh Ya ... thanks for using flickr .... hahaha .... Most Henner don't like flickr which i also dun know Y .... make me difficult to follow their thread at work ... ops .... :P

ya .... only flickr allowed ... ha

Ha.. get a netbook and mobile broadband lah.. can check all the post anytime.. Ha..