Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fencer

Reno @my Simei 4a Resale Flat

Did u tell henry already . must get the painter repaint sia ..... this type of workmanship should not be acceptable at henner club :no: :no:

Yah.. i told Henry last weekdays and spend my sun to mark all the defects liao.. but what i worry is how long the recification can last.. scali i move in haf a year.. start to crack liao.. bt i tink the painter he mixed alot of water in the paint... the paint i choose is ex 1 and suppose to be able to fill in hairline cracks.. but dun look like it leh...

Henry just called. Said the painting is done.. later i'll go take a look.. but no bring torch light and no ladder to climb liao.. Ha..

btw, he said the crack was caused by the guy who installed the window grill.. he drilled in the wall to put support.. but anyway..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yah.. i told Henry last weekdays and spend my sun to mark all the defects liao.. but what i worry is how long the recification can last.. scali i move in haf a year.. start to crack liao.. bt i tink the painter he mixed alot of water in the paint... the paint i choose is ex 1 and suppose to be able to fill in hairline cracks.. but dun look like it leh...

Henry just called. Said the painting is done.. later i'll go take a look.. but no bring torch light and no ladder to climb liao.. Ha..

btw, he said the crack was caused by the guy who installed the window grill.. he drilled in the wall to put support.. but anyway..

Ok.. Just now went down and got pissed off again.. after whole day today, nothing much had been rectified. :curse:

After a call to Henry for about 20 mins, another painter had been assigned. Now is all over again, 2morow Henry would go over w the painter and brief all over again.. Thanks to Henry though.. :good:

Hi there!

Just realized that you are having a similar floorplan with my newly bought 4A HDB flat! (i will say 99.9% similar except the store room location...hahahaha)

After looking all your design, it really give me alot of ideas on how to do mine! TBH, I'm so headache with my MBR as the shape is not squarish and so hard to put in TV, Wardrobe and King size bed into it. After looking yours, I'm planning to do exactly the same like yours.....but going to ask ID if the wardrobe can be a combo of TV feature wall + Wardrobe...lol.....Hopefully, it can be done!

Anyway, I will keep tracing on your blog here. Please post more photos.

Thank you very much!

Cheers!

Hi there!

Just realized that you are having a similar floorplan with my newly bought 4A HDB flat! (i will say 99.9% similar except the store room location...hahahaha)

After looking all your design, it really give me alot of ideas on how to do mine! TBH, I'm so headache with my MBR as the shape is not squarish and so hard to put in TV, Wardrobe and King size bed into it. After looking yours, I'm planning to do exactly the same like yours.....but going to ask ID if the wardrobe can be a combo of TV feature wall + Wardrobe...lol.....Hopefully, it can be done!

Anyway, I will keep tracing on your blog here. Please post more photos.

Thank you very much!

Cheers!

Hi reuben82,

We had initially considered wardrobe with TV console but finally deem it waste of wardrobe space. Coz about say 30% of the space would be wasted. e.g Wall mount LCD/LED? you would need clearance from all edges of the TV to be bright enuf + need light above TV?? pull out shelf? placement of SCV box, player? End up we just pull the power, scv points behind the bedside table. And in future if want, would just wall mount a LED TV next to our bed (not the toilet wall of coz, is the other side). And that is why the aircon is mounted above the door, to clear the wall of anything. Temporay solution would be use the side table to put the TV on. Ha..

btw, mine is only a queen sized bed only coz king size too big. I have seen the ex-owner's queen size bed in the room and confirm+guarantee cannot use king sized bed. e.g when opening the door, it almost touched the corner of the bed oledi. Ha..

Your white colour kitchen tells me you are daring just like Simon, did you get the inspiration from him? The choice of the wall tiles is really nice and I am in love with it already.

What's the name of the painter from Henry's group of painters? I got to tell Henry to avoid the painter for my house, ha!

Cheers.

Hve tried to ask Henry what's the name of the painter, but qn was tactically not answered so lve it bah.. So now possibility is either me and Simon kana the same bad painter or there is 2 bad painter in the mist.. Ha.. lottery draw for everyone loh..

Hve tried to ask Henry what's the name of the painter, but qn was tactically not answered so lve it bah.. So now possibility is either me and Simon kana the same bad painter or there is 2 bad painter in the mist.. Ha.. lottery draw for everyone loh..

should be the same .... ha .... cos out of so many henner .... we are the only 2. If got 2 bad painter .... then we should see a lot of painting issue . ha

Ya, there are 2 painters, one is call Ah Xiang, younger, don't talk, very quiet. The other I don't know what's his name. Ah Xiang is the better one i feel. He is very careful and detailed. The other guy just want to finish his job :(

should be the same .... ha .... cos out of so many henner .... we are the only 2. If got 2 bad painter .... then we should see a lot of painting issue . ha

Ha.. so we're the only lucky 2.. wonder if there would be lucky 3.. hope not though.. HA..

Ha.. so we're the only lucky 2.. wonder if there would be lucky 3.. hope not though.. HA..

no lah, i also ganna both mah. Think 1st time both came, then the no so good one painted the living room ceiling while the other one do the taping of the rooms. After that my hubby say ceiling no good. Cos our house got to paint room by room, so subsequently the Ah Xiang is always here... then we ask him to redo the ceiling. He looked at it and then say 'hmm... paint liao ah??? Ok, must redo the whole ceiling' :P

We feedback to Henry leh, think he didn't pay attention. So you must feedback again so that he will not use that guy anymore...

Ya, there are 2 painters, one is call Ah Xiang, younger, don't talk, very quiet. The other I don't know what's his name. Ah Xiang is the better one i feel. He is very careful and detailed. The other guy just want to finish his job :(

If there's only 2 painters under Henry's wings. then Ah Xiang is now working at my hse now.. Ha.. and is suppose to patch everything in 1 day time..

sorry for him though... asked to come over to clean up for another lazy and irresponsible person..

no lah, i also ganna both mah. Think 1st time both came, then the no so good one painted the living room ceiling while the other one do the taping of the rooms. After that my hubby say ceiling no good. Cos our house got to paint room by room, so subsequently the Ah Xiang is always here... then we ask him to redo the ceiling. He looked at it and then say 'hmm... paint liao ah??? Ok, must redo the whole ceiling' :P

We feedback to Henry leh, think he didn't pay attention. So you must feedback again so that he will not use that guy anymore...

Ha.. any lucky 4th here?

Henry mentioned also need to paint the whole wall to prevent uneven color, if so tink he hv to paint 70% of the hse again lohh..

i'll visit again after work.. hopes things is moving..

Ha.. same loh.. whatever i feedback to Henry, he always say ok, can solve.. but sometimes forget abt it..

Ha.. any lucky 4th here?

Henry mentioned also need to paint the whole wall to prevent uneven color, if so tink he hv to paint 70% of the hse again lohh..

i'll visit again after work.. hopes things is moving..

Ha.. same loh.. whatever i feedback to Henry, he always say ok, can solve.. but sometimes forget abt it..

Same . I think I got 1 whole wall repaint too ... ha ... but not 70% of my house lah .

For my case .... I will remind ... remind ... and remind until he get it done .. ha

You are scaring me already....afraid that I might not have the time to supervise intensively and I hate randomness!