Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fencer

Reno @my Simei 4a Resale Flat

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ha.. forgot to take pics of the L-box and false ceiling.. here's pics from last week..

x2 length of the original fridge base. Coz fridge was "designed" to face in direction of the cooker, the door would hit the wall when opened 90 deg only and cannot open fully to pull out the bottom tray. So solution is move fridge out the the new fridge base and pay to make a cupboard similiar to my kitchen cabinate to fill up the corner. (Though can be avoided if hv detail drawing to see)

4514170857_7fa914e54b.jpg

Extension of washing machine base also coz didn't add the water tap's depth into calculation. (Though can be avoided if hv detail drawing to see)

4514808670_ffb1c8f82c.jpg

My Common toilet with my misaligned mirror to sink, though need to stand in front of sink then can see is misaligned. Ha..

And a funny connection at the base of the showerhead coz reusing the previous hole "unknowingly" to give water to master bedroom toilet. And just for info. Guys doing tiling needs to know which hole to retain or make new ones beforehand, ort else would assume cut holes in tiles for existing holes in the wall huh. (Though can be avoided if hv detail drawing to see, also)

4514810428_1232b9ac3f.jpg

4514810054_18a9c2094f.jpg

Master bedroom toilet. With the misaligned mirror not yet fixed. And wrong glass shelf (perm no solution).

4514172329_7c372dcdb4.jpg

4514809648_a9ced57fe1.jpg

1 of the most important advice: Remember to tape up the aircon drainage pipe in your toilet after the aircon guys installed it and before other guys cut holes to fix toiletries etc.. Ooorrrr else... you would get lots of dust in the pipes loh.. hard to clean properly loh..

Hmm.. ok.. may not be engineering detail drawings.. Ha. perspective drawings?

maybe he is waiting for me to take the finish product .... hahaa

Ha.. Small pics i take. Final product would need brother Simon to take professional pics for keeping.. Ha...

Ha.. Small pics i take. Final product would need brother Simon to take professional pics for keeping.. Ha...

not professional lah .... me still newbie wor .... Just want to take this chance to learn also . ha

Brother, where are the pictures? How's the renovation coming along?

Cheers.

Ha... still ok.. need to rectify some things on the go..

Mon started painting, wed wash floor, tiles etc.

Thurs aftern start fixing electrical stuffs like switches and lights.

Hope the lights get delivered by 12 to 2 so the electrician can fix it up by then..

Trying get the cooker hob/hood be delivered by same time same day.. hope so loh.. Ha..

Trying to arrange aircon guys to come fix the fancoils and compressor preferly on sat morn. or else be thurs aftern loh.

Henry mentioned cupboards and cabinates would be on fri and sat.. next week can choose solid top loh..

Living room ceiling fan be would be up by sat aftern..

Somewhere along the line, my new window grills, doors and gate would be up also.. :P

I volunteer to be the test subject. Ha.. :notti:

I'm waiting for ur house reno new photo and total cost. B'cos my house same layout as urs. I can refer to ur total cost. =p

Now still can't confirm an ID... "-.-

I volunteer to be the test subject. Ha.. :notti:

I'm waiting for ur house reno new photo and total cost. B'cos my house same layout as urs. I can refer to ur total cost. =p

Now still can't confirm an ID... "-.-

My Reno cost

Rewiring about $2.5k loh..

lights about $800..

Pics have to wait liao leh.. HA.. likely by next weekend see the completed pics..

wah.... ok lei~! sound great...

My Reno cost

Rewiring about $2.5k loh..

lights about $800..

Pics have to wait liao leh.. HA.. likely by next weekend see the completed pics..

Today 4 groups of people worked at my house. 1st time seeing so many people working all at the same time. Ha..

Aircon guys, electrical guys, 1 guy putting up windows frame and guys putting up doors..

Some pics to share...

My new Invertor sys 3 fan coil..

4522885063_758a5d83ba.jpg

Master bedroom's new door, light and painting, Hmmm.. didn't really choose the right color for the walls.. looks pink (Orchid White) and the feature wall not dark enuf to have a contrast.

4523519358_12319390bf.jpg

My Living, Dining and Kitchen Area w my lights. And New aluminium window grills. And new front door. Gate would be installed last.

4522885521_b736250277.jpg

4522885205_8aa6a76227.jpg

4523519654_50d43fd01c.jpg

4523519750_25e4761d16.jpg

Uncle said today bring all the pieces for cabinate and cupboard up 1st.. 2morow 1 short can do and finish.. Yoohoo! :dancingqueen:

Pics of my new kitchen cabinets.. :D

4530579311_f74819d5b7.jpg

4531211744_23d267cee8.jpg

Extended the top cabinets to above the washing machine

4531211388_8691e14c84.jpg

My Ad-hoc cabinet, which is removable if in future i wanna change to a EXra long fridge.. Ha.. no lah.. just to fill in the gap between the fridge and the wall..

4530580221_ff6936b637.jpg