Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fencer

Reno @my Simei 4a Resale Flat

My Master bedroom's cupboard and dressing table.. wondering if the mirror is too big in proportion though.. Ha..

4531212776_cfeb1846b5.jpg

4531211514_7d68b58b2e.jpg

My Aircon close to the cabinets.. Last door cannot open.. Ha...

4530593257_cd14067912.jpg

Close-up of the laminate design for the whole cupboard and dressing table..

4531212526_97c26483f5.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My 4 purchase from cellini.. Queen sized bed upgraded to supreme spinal support, Black sofa + black small kopi table, white TV console and Black Kopi table..

4531266252_b5987c742b.jpg

4531265736_240a017367.jpg

4531265566_fbdfef798d.jpg

4531266060_542669d82c.jpg

wow!

very niceeee! loves the laminates on the wardrobes & dressing table! ;)

my house reno is only starting next week. i've also got the same black laminates for my feature wall for the living room tv console. hehe~

My 4 purchase from cellini.. Queen sized bed upgraded to supreme spinal support, Black sofa + black small kopi table, white TV console and Black Kopi table..

4531266252_b5987c742b.jpg

4531265736_240a017367.jpg

4531265566_fbdfef798d.jpg

4531266060_542669d82c.jpg

Did u change color for yr sofa ? rem to join the cellini sofa club (thread) too :)

wow!

very niceeee! loves the laminates on the wardrobes & dressing table! ;)

my house reno is only starting next week. i've also got the same black laminates for my feature wall for the living room tv console. hehe~

We wanted to choose the black laminates for the cupboards but Henry dun recommend it so next best choice is white.. HA..

btw.. there's a new series of furniture set at celiini (sofa, side table, bedframe, tv console and kopi table) using the white laminate i'm using. HA... so tempting to get whole set.. but more ex so didnt' go for it..

Did u change color for yr sofa ? rem to join the cellini sofa club (thread) too :)

Nope.. I left it black coz trying to stay black and white theme.. HA..got grey feature wall and white ceiling.. too bad the wall color looks pink.. or else wld be range of white to black.. HA..

got cellini club also? HA..

Nope.. I left it black coz trying to stay black and white theme.. HA..got grey feature wall and white ceiling.. too bad the wall color looks pink.. or else wld be range of white to black.. HA..

got cellini club also? HA..

Cellini

here u go :)

Cellini

here u go :)

Got it.. Ha.. so we got the same sofa with same color..

wanted to find a oval or round kopi table but was busy rectifying things at the house so didn't really have time to go search.. end up we bought the black kopi table which had the smallest width, 50 cm.. coz not much space between sofa and tv console loh..

Tink Henry got call from me a few times a week.. Ha.. tink i got the bad painter which you had in the 1st round.. sigh...

Got it.. Ha.. so we got the same sofa with same color..

wanted to find a oval or round kopi table but was busy rectifying things at the house so didn't really have time to go search.. end up we bought the black kopi table which had the smallest width, 50 cm.. coz not much space between sofa and tv console loh..

Tink Henry got call from me a few times a week.. Ha.. tink i got the bad painter which you had in the 1st round.. sigh...

Ha , we got smae contractor , same sofa and now same problem :P

Ask him repaint lor . But painting defect still ok lah . Not happy I will ask him to paint till i happy. As long as not need to re hack and rebuilt should be easy to rectify

Ha , we got smae contractor , same sofa and now same problem :P

Ask him repaint lor . But painting defect still ok lah . Not happy I will ask him to paint till i happy. As long as not need to re hack and rebuilt should be easy to rectify

Yah loh. sigh... suay.. forgot to tell Henry not to assign the painter over..

I spend the whole of sun to mark out those nd to rectify.. stupid guy... those at corners and window ledge tink no one sees, anyhow paint.. some parts no paint some more..

Esp now my master bedrm almost flood also.. got leak from the windows and touching my nice white dressing table oledi.. **** pissed off liao.. since sat leak oledi..

Yah loh. sigh... suay.. forgot to tell Henry not to assign the painter over..

I spend the whole of sun to mark out those nd to rectify.. stupid guy... those at corners and window ledge tink no one sees, anyhow paint.. some parts no paint some more..

Esp now my master bedrm almost flood also.. got leak from the windows and touching my nice white dressing table oledi.. **** pissed off liao.. since sat leak oledi..

Your white colour kitchen tells me you are daring just like Simon, did you get the inspiration from him? The choice of the wall tiles is really nice and I am in love with it already.

What's the name of the painter from Henry's group of painters? I got to tell Henry to avoid the painter for my house, ha!

Cheers.

Your white colour kitchen tells me you are daring just like Simon, did you get the inspiration from him? The choice of the wall tiles is really nice and I am in love with it already.

What's the name of the painter from Henry's group of painters? I got to tell Henry to avoid the painter for my house, ha!

Cheers.

Ha.. no lah.. i not as artistic as Simon and Wifey..

i saw the 3D tiles when i went visit my friend last tm and my gf likes it also. Was the nicest white tiles at the shop Henry brought us anyway.. Ha.. and we choosed black tiles with rough surface for kitchen coz dun know how to match the white tiles.. so from there.. end up choosing all black and white tiles to be matching.. and decid to choose the rest black and white also to match.. Hahah.. we don't really know color matching so easy loh.. Hahaha.. just follow the tiles..

Dun know leh.. i no see the painter nor talk to him.. When i see Henry, would ask him if the same painter as Simon... For the painting, suggest u go over and see after 1 day of painting.. so u can decid if is good enuf. Bring a torchlight to shine on the wall away from you. The poor painting would show up immed..

I made the mistake to visit after they finish painting.. sigh...

Ha.. no lah.. i not as artistic as Simon and Wifey..

i saw the 3D tiles when i went visit my friend last tm and my gf likes it also. Was the nicest white tiles at the shop Henry brought us anyway.. Ha.. and we choosed black tiles with rough surface for kitchen coz dun know how to match the white tiles.. so from there.. end up choosing all black and white tiles to be matching.. and decid to choose the rest black and white also to match.. Hahah.. we don't really know color matching so easy loh.. Hahaha.. just follow the tiles..

Dun know leh.. i no see the painter nor talk to him.. When i see Henry, would ask him if the same painter as Simon... For the painting, suggest u go over and see after 1 day of painting.. so u can decid if is good enuf. Bring a torchlight to shine on the wall away from you. The poor painting would show up immed..

I made the mistake to visit after they finish painting.. sigh...

Is the shop that sells tiles at the corner of balestier road? Nice choice that you have made.

Dont quite understand your 2nd para. Are you referring to patches over the wall?

Okay, will take notice of your advice and will pay a visit after the first painting.

Thanks.

Is the shop that sells tiles at the corner of balestier road? Nice choice that you have made.

Dont quite understand your 2nd para. Are you referring to patches over the wall?

Okay, will take notice of your advice and will pay a visit after the first painting.

Thanks.

I got my tiles from Taugres at Balestier. Next door is Hafary. Henry recommended so we only went to this shop to look at the tiles.

My Master toilet should have chosen shiny white tiles and the "UFO" style Henry recommended don't really looks nice. At least is our toilet.. my friends also said my common toilet looks better.. HA..

yah.. patches on the wall from paints.. Hmm. hard to describe.. is like lines made by the paint accumulating on a imaginery line.. Some parts, can't be seem properly so is best to use torchlight so no nd climb up and down..

I got my tiles from Taugres at Balestier. Next door is Hafary. Henry recommended so we only went to this shop to look at the tiles.

My Master toilet should have chosen shiny white tiles and the "UFO" style Henry recommended don't really looks nice. At least is our toilet.. my friends also said my common toilet looks better.. HA..

yah.. patches on the wall from paints.. Hmm. hard to describe.. is like lines made by the paint accumulating on a imaginery line.. Some parts, can't be seem properly so is best to use torchlight so no nd climb up and down..

Did u tell henry already . must get the painter repaint sia ..... this type of workmanship should not be acceptable at henner club :no: :no: