Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
budgetice

Tiring And Tedious

oh no thats my 6th choice. mine is more nearer to church there.hehe..ur parents must be living at 200plus there? i wonder who took the 305. thats my first choice.more higher in price bt location n floor level is gd.bonus is i went outside n saw its quite nicely done.can save alot on reno.bt anyway still contend with this coming home.

think box up is the only option.btw when are u starting ur reno? excited to see the photos.i posting mine up once i take keys.

sorry, i mean 27x .. very near to mr yeak , 2x3 was my second choice..

I quiet picky.. only choose 4a corner unit... so 305 not in my choice.. if i remember, it was the first or second unit to be taken up

150 and 621 also very fast... :P

I hope to start reno by next week.. then complete everything by May. then i can concentrate to prep for my wedding .. haha

Edited by budgetice

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
sorry, i mean 27x .. very near to mr yeak , 2x3 was my second choice..

I quiet picky.. only choose 4a corner unit... so 305 not in my choice.. if i remember, it was the first or second unit to be taken up

150 and 621 also very fast... :P

I hope to start reno by next week.. then complete everything by May. then i can concentrate to prep for my wedding .. haha

bingo.thats my house. :P yes 305 is the first to be taken up.150 n 621 is also within my choice. this 3 are all walkable distance to mrt so quite popular.

congra to ur upcoming wedding.mine nt so fast.cash all used up,think have to wait for next yr. reno n stay in first. will be waiting for ur new update.by the time u start i shld alrdy tk my keys,so will c urs as refence. do update n let us knw wat u did. as my budget is tight,i nt intending to do much bt still hard to say.reno can really comes up alot.

Thanks thanks. For My Yeak, u better go see him with ur floorplan... he might not have slot for ur reno..

if u dont mind, pm me ur email and i will forward u some of the quotes i have on hand

''gifts'' from our neighbours..

gifts 1

gifts 2

all the way till our door steps.... :bangwall:

maybe complaint to town council ?... dilema, complaint scared affect relationship... dont complaint... quite a sight to tolerate everyday isnt it ?

haiz... just hope they will ''auto'' abit and remove those items when our reno starts

dun complain.jus talk to them nicely.say u are moving in,starting reno.scare all those dust will get to their clothes,better shift far away. all say in a tactic way.i believe they will auto n maybe happy to have a considerate neighbour!

will try all methods.. :(

just confirm with Kevin from ideal house.. cant wait for the drawings.. :P

great . 1st step clear , now is the fun part where all begin ....

3D drawing

received some partial drawings frm ID yest..

but its not really to our liking..

so now have to wait for another "new version"

tiles

went Hafary for tiles selection tdy..

MBR toilet

mbr_wall_2.jpg

mbr_wall.jpg

supposed to have another darker shade for mbr wall but they've run out of e sample alr..

mbr_flr.jpg

living room

main_entrance.jpg

living_rm_flr.jpg

Edited by budgetice

tiles

went Hafary for tiles selection tdy..

mbr_mosiac

Nice to read your blog with a pic included.

FYI, you can use the icon beside the "Insert Link" to "Insert image".

This wll add and "image" control to your post,

but still you have to put your link to your pic.

Have a nice reno :D

finally opened the door on sat..

realized our toilet is really v v small..

kitchen 1

kitchen 2

master bedroom

bedroom 2

bedroom 3

store room

common toilet

mbr toilet

I have the exact same layout as you...initially thought the toilet is extremely small...but realised it is comfortable enough! No worries at all:) So nice for you guys to get the Oct balance of flats..mine was not even called up to view...sigh..paid my 4A at a hefty price!

3D drawings.. because our hacking not approved, Ideal house has to redo our design.. updated 3D

Shoe cabinet

shoekevin408yishund.jpg

Living room

tvkevin408yishund.jpg

Dinning room, believe they will erect another wall to cut the dinning room from the kitchen

The cake looks yummy.. :D

dinekevin408yishund.jpg

Edited by budgetice