Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BoyGenius

Post Moving In Cleaning Service

Dear forumers ...

Have anybody engaged post renovation/moving in cleaning service? Appreciate if anybody can share the experience and perhaps give recommendation.

I've been contacting several agencies and most of them provides labour, but the cleaning kits/tools and solutions have to be self-provided. I can buy those kits/solutions with quite a big top up on top of the cleaning services (sounds like a hidden cost indeed).

So anybody who has any experience getting a good service, please help me. cheers!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi peepz

my sis just got her place(bought a resale unit) done up by a contractor,

1)cleaning of entire house(windows,cupboards,lightings,toilet), basically everything in the unit ,

2)painting of the whole house

3) repair works to bedroom parquet flooring(sanding and restoring)

was surprise at the result of the job, just perfect .

since i chance upon ur post so am glad to share with u guys, should u require any info you can drop me a mail at 84charles@gmail.com, and will ty to get the contractor contact from my sis

cheers

Dear forumers ...

Have anybody engaged post renovation/moving in cleaning service? Appreciate if anybody can share the experience and perhaps give recommendation.

I've been contacting several agencies and most of them provides labour, but the cleaning kits/tools and solutions have to be self-provided. I can buy those kits/solutions with quite a big top up on top of the cleaning services (sounds like a hidden cost indeed).

So anybody who has any experience getting a good service, please help me. cheers!

Hi,

I am also looking for post renovation cleaning service? Any recommendation? Tks.

u wan i can help u intro u an acid cleaning guy, but don expect to be as clean as we do it ourself. he will bring all the cleaning items himself. let me noe wat type of house u have. pm me if u need.

Dear All,

Eventually I engaged a small company called CleanHomes. Paid $350 to clean 5A flat including cleaning all furniture. Added $25 to clean refridgerator which was attacked by fungus due to storing at warehouse during reno.

A team of 5 persons were coming and they brought all the equipments. Job was done within 3 hours.

The result was very good.

If anybody interested to get the number; pls PM me.

Dear All,

Eventually I engaged a small company called CleanHomes. Paid $350 to clean 5A flat including cleaning all furniture. Added $25 to clean refridgerator which was attacked by fungus due to storing at warehouse during reno.

A team of 5 persons were coming and they brought all the equipments. Job was done within 3 hours.

The result was very good.

If anybody interested to get the number; pls PM me.

do they clean up everything very well, including the saw dust in the cabinets, cement dust from floor etc? the acid cleaning is not clean at all, from my personal experience.

I've tried JustRelaz and Geniee Cleaning before. Both provide cleaning agents and tools. I find it true that the cleaners don't clean as thorough as you would like, but i think it's worth the $$ for the labour, esp for dirtier places like the kitchen/bathroom and the difficult to clean places like the windows, where you gotta climb up and down. I paid $300 for 5-room HDB (Geniee cleaning)

Most importantly, payment is made after the job done and upon satisfaction. If not satisfied, can ask the cleaners to clean those areas again.

I say this payment condition is important because of i know of at least 1 agency, DomesticXXX which require customers to pay upfront. You may like to read about my nasty experience with this agency.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31381

Edited by Distressed

We are using ComfyHomes. Been using them for a couple of years now, they come every Sat moring from 8 - 10 am, & we get 2 cleaners which is something we prefer. One person to clean the entire hse sure is tiring! We will be using them for our new place as well as engaging them for the post-reno cleaning.

Hi! I need no professional cleaners, because I have started cleaning on my own. Doing it by yourself provides a great satisfaction and helps you to maintain the privacy of your home as an added advantage.

hi peepz

my sis just got her place(bought a resale unit) done up by a contractor,

1)cleaning of entire house(windows,cupboards,lightings,toilet), basically everything in the unit ,

2)painting of the whole house

3) repair works to bedroom parquet flooring(sanding and restoring)

was surprise at the result of the job, just perfect .

since i chance upon ur post so am glad to share with u guys, should u require any info you can drop me a mail at 84charles@gmail.com, and will ty to get the contractor contact from my sis

cheers

Hi, how old was the parquet? Does it really look as gd as new after the sanding n varnishing? I am shifting to another place n 3 rooms have 10-yr old parquet. Was wondering whether to sand it n varnish, or change the flooring. Thx!