Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
firehorse

Sembawang Green

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ohh.. i thought you buy everything liao leh. even sofa also buy liao.

haha.. where got chou shi wor, maybe you are the lucky one who get your stuffs smoothy leh?

Gluttonish, fridge and other movable electrical appliances i waiting until after reno then buy

cos no hurry + newer models will come out later + s'pore got sale almost everywhere and almost all the time de.

juz haf to make sure we do the doorway and other measurement properly b4 going down to buy.

i.e. the path of the stuff going to the place to b installed. :)

dun like kopi, so notti, so dig out all my chou3 shi4. :(

btw, we shld b getting our next set of drawings in a couple of days, so stay tuned! :paint:

Wah I read thru the thread hor, i'm amazed you still dare to buy from them leh

Me will stay far far from them le though i do admit every different furniture store will surely have cock up along the way :)

i sincerely wish you all the best leh hope they dun be a pilot :P

Aiyo Aiyo.. Firehorse, i choose a pearly white shiny shiny laminates for my console and everything, now very scared it doesnt look nice leh... how ar? very very stress.. haha.

Gluttonish dun worri, u have just chosen your "weight-loss" program (hint: imagine cleaning and wiping all that white everyday to keep it dust-free) :sport-smiley-004:

we just got our 2nd set of 3d today.

will upload in a short while..! :D

(Gluttonish, maybe u can take a look at them and imagine all the black color parts to be white ya? might help you abit..)

wahaha... you very mean lor.. Is creamy pearly white, not white lor, thats why i scared it looks yellowish.. Actually hor, dust will look more obvious on black den white leh..

But your 3D is very swee! :good:

3d (new color scheme: black n white n abit of purple)

this is just a general color scheme, i.e. there are patterns on some of the laminates, but not shown in this 3d.

so it's actually not this plain hor! :D

tv console + sofa

f_1moawblmj0lm_1dbda3a.jpg

I still prefer the one with red and black combi de :(

kitchen

f_1moawblmj0lm_da11ec7.jpg

Wah love the laminate of the cabinet, chio !! :good: :good:

walk-in-wardrobe (i.e. bedroom #3)

f_1bkf99ht2y1m_c0cc656.jpg

Why nowadays ID like to use the purple ah ? is it a "IN" thing or what ? Or you mentioned you wanted purple de ?

You're the 2nd person I saw with this purple wardrobe design le

kopi... actually the purple + white + black combi was chosen by me..

i can't accept red scheme for kitchen (red in forum some feng shui thingy) and i dun wan red for the living room/bedroom cos' i find it quite agitating to come home and see this color all over the house after a long day's work..

so i suggested this color scheme, i find it abit homely (cos close to pink) and not too flashy.

the reason for the big patches of white is becos' our bedrooms' floors = black homogeneous tiles, need the contrast. :)

Oh no wonder hahahaha

anyway it's true abt the ang ang color, i do not wish to see too much ang ang when i come home also feel that it makes me angrie leh hahahaha :P

simple plain color is nice, in fact if given a choice i would prefer all white but cannot due to maintenance hehehe

moreover you're the one staying in the house for many years to come so it will be utmost important that you and your wife likes it ;)

ty kopi, now i'm just hoping for no hiccups with our furniture. :)

Bro dun say liao

I made the same mistakes as you regarding my furniture, bought from a furniture shop which was condemed in here leh :(

paid too much attention to 2 furniture shops which are super condemed and forgot all abt this one sian 1/2 :(