Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rawmeat

游龙子fsm

A close friend recommended me 游龙子 saying that he's well known (way before i was born) and is one of the few that doesn't require you to buy anything but rather do the renovation and decoration using wood, metal, etc.. intelligently..

any reviews or cost estimates? i went pass the shop last week, looks ok, but doesn't have the glamour of chen junrong...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
A close friend recommended me 游龙子 saying that he's well known (way before i was born) and is one of the few that doesn't require you to buy anything but rather do the renovation and decoration using wood, metal, etc.. intelligently..

any reviews or cost estimates? i went pass the shop last week, looks ok, but doesn't have the glamour of chen junrong...

Yeah, afriend of mine staying in tampines was charged $1500 plus for HDB only. Some more brought apprentice or assistance along and heard most work done by them, talk also not much and do about less than an hour.....

i read about Ivy's post that income tax went after him. Not good impression.....

Yeah, afriend of mine staying in tampines was charged $1500 plus for HDB only. Some more brought apprentice or assistance along and heard most work done by them, talk also not much and do about less than an hour.....

i read about Ivy's post that income tax went after him. Not good impression.....

erm... income tax went after chen junrong.... so are you commenting on 游龙子?or chen junrong? just wanna clarify...

erm... income tax went after chen junrong.... so are you commenting on 游龙子?or chen junrong? just wanna clarify...

The news was on chen junrong and also you loong zhi

The news was on chen junrong and also you loong zhi

thanks... just went to research... he owes abt 96k in tax.... haiz.... dunno who to go to now

thanks... just went to research... he owes abt 96k in tax.... haiz.... dunno who to go to now

Heard Tan K Y sold a house to pay for tax....so much more than YLZ. I feel that its reallya shame. They should be like an ostrich...find a hole in the ground....

How about Jin ZL? How much he has to pay?

I think its very important for a fsm to first practise 'values' before practising fengshui. How do you entrust your future or house to this type of person?

Heard Tan K Y sold a house to pay for tax....so much more than YLZ. I feel that its reallya shame. They should be like an ostrich...find a hole in the ground....

How about Jin ZL? How much he has to pay?

I think its very important for a fsm to first practise 'values' before practising fengshui. How do you entrust your future or house to this type of person?

Correct! Tan KY is very commerialise, entrepreneous, business-oriented. Conduct "oversea FS tour group" - very innovative and really know how to "associate" & building network. No wonder IRAS is eyeing on him. He knows well the consequnces if he does not pay tax.

Edited by bepgof

Correct! Tan KY is very commerialise, entrepreneous, business-oriented. Conduct "oversea FS tour group" - very innovative and really know how to "associate" & building network. No wonder IRAS is eyeing on him. He knows well the consequnces if he does not pay tax.

Agreed! I detest TKY for how he conducts his business, his personal values and beliefs!

Cannot even manage his personal life, how to manage others?!

Will never spend a cent on him :bleah:

Agree with the forumers. My FS Master shared with me that FS requires not only skill, but also wisdom and good merits. If a person habours negative thoughts (ie a lot of greed), his wisdom to see from a higher vantage point will be diminished and he will not have the merits to positively influence good outcomes for the owners. Hence, in general FS Master who are very commerically minded are not very effective FS Master.

It is quite different from being a doctor where the person can be commercially minded and is also an expert at the same time. FS Master needs to earn a living but cannot be too greedy, otherwise he ceases to be effective.

I feel that there is some truth in this but somehow I find that people tend to go for those FS Master that charges them very high fees. If the FS Master doesn't charge high fees, they think that the FS Master is lousy. Seems like a vicious cycle.

Agreed! I detest TKY for how he conducts his business, his personal values and beliefs!

Cannot even manage his personal life, how to manage others?!

Will never spend a cent on him :bleah:

I remember read sometime ago TKY charged someone $88000 for doing up the grave for fengshui....really mercenary 8|

my mummy was :jawdrop: