Sign in to follow this  
asiaforexmentor

Asia Forex Mentor Full Strategies & System

ASIA FOREX MENTOR Full Strategies & System

*Price Action*

- Used by Banks & Institutions

WWW . ASIAFOREXMENTOR . COM

Hi everyone,

The reason why i am starting this forex blog and not a website is that; i would like everyone to see and discuss our daily trades which i will post every now and then.

I do not wish to do a one long page sales script website which you commonly see around selling forex "Secrets" about making money with just a tip or 2. And they claim just to be using that, you will be profitable. If that is possible, i would say the ratio will not be 95% losers and 5% winners in the forex market.

I have been trading forex full time for around 14 years plus. The only thing i regretted about forex is not starting at an earlier age.

In this blog, i will be showing you guys some of my daily trades which i take from my Actual Live account. I will not brag about the amount of money or the number of pips i make monthly. I will say i consistenly make high profits.

High profits does not need to equal to big number of pips monthly. You can be trading eg. $10, $100, $1000, $10,000 per pip. Which equates to a good sum of money even if you just consistently make 500 pips a month.

What i will be teaching you guys is NOT about indicators. All indicators are lagging indicators, no matter how you argue. I will be teaching you guys Price Action which is used mainly by institutional companies, banks, professional forex traders etc.

Price Action alone is not enough, you will be combining with a whole system of trading strategies, money management and trading psychology.

Let me emphasise, you cannot just use a mere entry strategy for you to stay profitable in the forex markets. Majority of the "Holy grail", "Secrets" out there are just mere entry strategies. If that is the reason why you are not profitable in forex right now, i hope i have told you the reason.

What i can assure you is that, my system and formula is back tested and forward tested by many of my students to be proven successful. What i will be teaching you guys will include:

- Price Action

- System and strategies

- Combination of the above both

- Exit strategies

- Money management

- Psychology

- Most importantly - "How to let your profits run and cut your losses"

- How to expedite your trading experience even if you are just a total newbie(You will be acquiring years of experience in Days)

Forex learning is not a day or 2 thing. If any one told you, you can master forex within such a short period, that person must either be a born forex trader mentality or a genius. That is the reason why i schedule the entire course to be throughout 1 year for you to go Pro.

Of course you do not entirely need 1 year for you to be profitable, what i will going through the 1 year will be the different strategies to be used in different scenario. And i will be there for your ongoing trades and discuss live trades together. I will also post the daily trades and discuss with you guys my trading mentality on why i take the trade and where it will go and how it will exit the trades.

I will not say i am able to predict where the market is going, no one has a crystal ball to see the future. But what we can do is to react according to where the market is going and be part of the action.

For what i will be sharing with you guys, is definately worth more that those guys who charge over ten thousands for those short courses.

For a mere $99 a month. Yes only $99 a month, you heard it right! I will be with you for the entire year trading with you live. What you really need is a mentor by your side, telling you where you went wrong and what is the crucial factor that is affecting your trades now.

What i will throw in is that, for a year with me, you will be a life time member with us. Therefore meaning you only need to pay for a year and you be a life time member with us FREE.

With that you will be invited to our private group - Asia Forex Trading club. In our existing group, we have a string of season traders and profitable traders together. Therefore, you will gain access to our private network of season forex traders where we discuss daily trades together.

I will also give you the exact same set of indicators i use and how to apply it. We are not just technical traders, we also respect fundamental news. Therefore we trade bothways. I will give you the news indicator i use that will show the timing countdown to the news that is coming up which will affect your trading pair.

I really do not wish to have any long sales script or anything. I do not need to. With the price that i have set for a mere $99. You will definately gain so much more in return. It is not about the money for me by just looking at the price. I like to teach, i have come so far in forex. I will not say i am a guru, i am always a student in forex. I wish you can tap on my experience and my expertise to expedite your learning process.

The $99 a month is definitely nothing compared to what you will be earning from forex. And if at any point of time you realise you had learnt enough, you can always quit the group even if you only paid $99 for one month only - for the amount of knowledge and experience you will be getting.

For me, it is not a touch and go thing. I want every student to truly be a successful forex trader. Something you can rely on instead of your daily job.

Do know that i will be always behind you for your success!

Enquires: admin @ asiaforexmentor . com

Pls enter: www . asiaforexmentor . com for more information, Daily Live forex chart updates and videos FREE!

ps. I am a professional full time forex trader with 14 years of experience. I have decided that it is time to contribute back to the forex community by teaching the stuffs i've learnt among my years and accumulated knowledge and experience that work very successfully for me and people in our group whom have used my systems also work for them.

www . asiaforexmentor . com

I conduct live courses that charge thousands for a 3 day seminar. The money was good, however, i decided to keep the price low now at $99, because its not the money to me anymore. $99 is just the commitment i expect from you guys to show you really want to suceed with my system. Then i will do my best to help and coach you through. I will answer all emails for any question you may have in live trading.

**UPDATES: A LOT OF GUYS HAVE REQUESTED ME TO REDUCE MY FEES, I HAVE THOUGHT REAL LONG ABOUT IT AND FINALLY CAME TO A CONCLUSION. $99 NETT, NO MONTHLY FEES ANYMORE. I CAME TO THIS CONCLUSION BECAUSE IT¡¯S NOT THE MONEY THAT MATTERS TO ME ANYMORE. IT¡¯S THE COMMITMENT FROM YOU GUYS. I DO NOT KNOW WHEN WILL THIS PROMOTION END, TIL I UPDATE THIS OR I FEEL THAT YOU GUYS ARE MISUSING MY NOTES TO RE-SELL. HOWEVER TIL THEN, $99NETT IS THE BEST I CAN OFFER YOU GUYS. PLUS A 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF THE STUFFS THAT I TEACH DOES NOT WORK.

I REALLY WANT YOU GUYS TO LEARN AND STOP WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY BUYING THOSE FOREX SECRETS, TIPS, ETC. PLEASE LEARN HOW TO TRADE YOURSELF AND HOW TO UNDERSTAND WHERE AND WHY THE MARKET IS MOVING THAT WAY. THIS WAY, YOU CAN TRULY MAKE FOREX YOUR CAREER.

ENTER WWW . ASIAFOREXMENTOR . COM TO SUBSCRIBE, AND I WILL START SENDING YOU MY WEALTH OF EXPERIENCE THAT I HAVE ACCUMULATED AND HAVE TAKEN ME THROUGH ALL THIS YEARS.

Yours,

Ezekiel Chew

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

So you are selling your mentoring services or a forex trading platform for the Asian markets?

*Price Action*

Hi everyone,

The reason why i am starting this forex blog and not a website is that; i would like everyone to see and discuss our daily trades which i will post every now and then.

I do not wish to do a one long page sales script website which you commonly see around selling forex "Secrets" about making money with just a tip or 2. And they claim just to be using that, you will be profitable. If that is possible, i would say the ratio will not be 95% losers and 5% winners in the forex market.

I have been trading forex full time for around 14 years plus. The only thing i regretted about forex is not starting at an earlier age.

In this blog, i will be showing you guys some of my daily trades which i take from my Actual Live account. I will not brag about the amount of money or the number of pips i make monthly. I will say i consistenly make high profits.

High profits does not need to equal to big number of pips monthly. You can be trading eg. $10, $100, $1000, $10,000 per pip. Which equates to a good sum of money even if you just consistently make 500 pips a month.

What i will be teaching you guys is NOT about indicators. All indicators are lagging indicators, no matter how you argue. I will be teaching you guys Price Action which is used mainly by institutional companies, banks, professional forex traders etc.

Price Action alone is not enough, you will be combining with a whole system of trading strategies, money management and trading psychology.

Let me emphasise, you cannot just use a mere entry strategy for you to stay profitable in the forex markets. Majority of the "Holy grail", "Secrets" out there are just mere entry strategies. If that is the reason why you are not profitable in forex right now, i hope i have told you the reason.

What i can assure you is that, my system and formula is back tested and forward tested by many of my students to be proven successful. What i will be teaching you guys will include:

- Price Action

- System and strategies

- Exit strategies

- Money management

- Psychology

- How to expedite your trading experience even if you are just a total newbie(You will be acquiring years of experience in Days)

Forex learning is not a day or 2 thing. If any one told you, you can master forex within such a short period, that person must either be a born forex trader mentality or a genius. That is the reason why i schedule the entire course to be throughout 1 year for you to go Pro.

Of course you do not entirely need 1 year for you to be profitable, what i will going through the 1 year will be the different strategies to be used in different scenario. And i will be there for your ongoing trades and discuss live trades together. I will also post the daily trades and discuss with you guys my trading mentality on why i take the trade and where it will go and how it will exit the trades.

I will not say i am able to predict where the market is going, no one has a crystal ball to see the future. But what we can do is to react according to where the market is going and be part of the action.

For what i will be sharing with you guys, is definately worth more that those guys who charge over ten thousands for those short courses.

For a mere $99 a month. Yes only $99 a month, you heard it right! I will be with you for the entire year trading with you live. What you really need is a mentor by your side, telling you where you went wrong and what is the crucial factor that is affecting your trades now.

What i will throw in is that, for a year with me, you will be a life time member with us. Therefore meaning you only need to pay for a year and you be a life time member with us FREE.

With that you will be invited to our private group - Asia Forex Trading club. In our existing group, we have a string of season traders and profitable traders together. Therefore, you will gain access to our private network of season forex traders where we discuss daily trades together.

I will also give you the exact same set of indicators i use and how to apply it. We are not just technical traders, we also respect fundamental news. Therefore we trade bothways. I will give you the news indicator i use that will show the timing countdown to the news that is coming up which will affect your trading pair.

I really do not wish to have any long sales script or anything. I do not need to. With the price that i have set for a mere $99. You will definately gain so much more in return. It is not about the money for me by just looking at the price. I like to teach, i have come so far in forex. I will not say i am a guru, i am always a student in forex. I wish you can tap on my experience and my expertise to expedite your learning process.

The $99 a month is definitely nothing compared to what you will be earning from forex. And if at any point of time you realise you had learnt enough, you can always quit the group even if you only paid $99 for one month only - for the amount of knowledge and experience you will be getting.

For me, it is not a touch and go thing. I want every student to truly be a successful forex trader. Something you can rely on instead of your daily job.

Pls enter: www . asiaforexmentor . com for more information, Daily Live forex chart updates and videos FREE!

ps. I am a professional full time forex trader with 14 years of experience. I have decided that it is time to contribute back to the forex community by teaching the stuffs i've learnt among my years and accumulated knowledge and experience that work very successfully for me and people in our group whom have used my systems also work for them.

I conduct live courses that charge thousands for a 3 day seminar. The money was good, however, i decided to keep the price low now at $99, because its not the money to me anymore. $99 is just the commitment i expect from you guys to show you really want to suceed with my system. Then i will do my best to help and coach you through. I will answer all emails for any question you may have in live trading.

**UPDATES: A LOT OF GUYS HAVE REQUESTED ME TO REDUCE MY FEES, I HAVE THOUGHT REAL LONG ABOUT IT AND FINALLY CAME TO A CONCLUSION. $99 NETT, NO MONTHLY FEES ANYMORE. I CAME TO THIS CONCLUSION BECAUSE IT¡¯S NOT THE MONEY THAT MATTERS TO ME ANYMORE. IT¡¯S THE COMMITMENT FROM YOU GUYS. I DO NOT KNOW WHEN WILL THIS PROMOTION END, TIL I UPDATE THIS OR I FEEL THAT YOU GUYS ARE MISUSING MY NOTES TO RE-SELL. HOWEVER TIL THEN, $99NETT IS THE BEST I CAN OFFER YOU GUYS. PLUS A 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF THE STUFFS THAT I TEACH DOES NOT WORK.

I REALLY WANT YOU GUYS TO LEARN AND STOP WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY BUYING THOSE FOREX SECRETS, TIPS, ETC. PLEASE LEARN HOW TO TRADE YOURSELF AND HOW TO UNDERSTAND WHERE AND WHY THE MARKET IS MOVING THAT WAY. THIS WAY, YOU CAN TRULY MAKE FOREX YOUR CAREER.

ENTER WWW . ASIAFOREXMENTOR . COM TO SUBSCRIBE, AND I WILL START SENDING YOU MY WEALTH OF EXPERIENCE THAT I HAVE ACCUMULATED AND HAVE TAKEN ME THROUGH ALL THIS YEARS.

Yours,

Ezekiel Chew

*Price Action*

Hi everyone,

- Price Action

- System and strategies

- Exit strategies

- Money management

- Psychology

Yours,

Ezekiel Chew

all the best to u ezekiel