Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sghokia

Shock With Yuan Zhong Xiu Recommendation

Opps is it? I didnt know abt the ang bao thingy. Thanks.

IRAS is paying attention to one who RECEIVEs Angbao, not the one who give Angbao. You are safe, fsm not safe if he does not declare this in his personal income tax, if no roc registry. If his service is based on proprietary entity, is quite alright - accountant hard to check. If he acts on behalf of a pte ltd, needs to issue a receipt as proof of service provided.

Edited by bepgof

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, I am about to arrange an appt with Yuan Zhong Xiu for Zi Wei Dou Shu but heng I checked this forum. Heard from my colleagues, the Master Pang is pretty hit on the life details and can even say major milestones in your life at what age. He advised one of my colleague to take leave to avoid certain troubles at work and they worked as well. But of course all these came with a price too.

But do you have any good FS masters to recommend? I would like to have my fortune read and I heard Zi Wei Dou Shu is quite an accurate and detailed field. Thanks. :)

<!--quoteo(post=528598:date=May 7 2010, 01:04 AM:name=sghokia)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sghokia @ May 7 2010, 01:04 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=528598"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->HI guys,

Anymore feedback or experience? or recommendation for better one? Much appreciate!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

i went to master long for my year luck and will be using him for my house's fs audit. during the year luck assessment, he did not sell me any items, instead he just suggest what i need and ask me to get it outside.

eg. he told me i need to place a prancing horse in my house, so i went to some pasar malam, look for a horse that suits the requirements.. and paid $20 for it.

as for my wife, he suggested her to buy color pencils and a pen stand container to place in here office. total cost spent buying those stuff in bookstore $10.

he also suggest NOT to go to FS shops to buy those items as they will cost a bomb..

will update again after he audited my place next sunday

Hi,

does this master offer those life fortune reading? Can give me his contact? Thanks

I know one master who is so popular that people queue up overnight to see her. Her charges are very reasonable, and she does not sell anything in her shop.

I consulted her once and she gave me very valuable advise.

Edited by frostyapple

I know one master who is so popular that people queue up overnight to see her. Her charges are very reasonable, and she does not sell anything in her shop.

I consulted her once and she gave me very valuable advise.

provide names / tel so forum members can share. After all money earned goes to the master u recommend (if services provided)

Don't always say got one master here or there and left forum members speculating the who is the master.

provide names / tel so forum members can share. After all money earned goes to the master u recommend (if services provided)

Don't always say got one master here or there and left forum members speculating the who is the master.

I don't want to post here otherwise more people will queue up overnight to see her and I will have no chance to see her again :notti:

BTW, she only works from 7am to 2pm, and she does not allow people to make appointments. She can spend a few hours speaking to one customer. Even if you queued up overnight, if you are the 4th or 5th person in the queue, you may not have a chance to see her because she strictly stops work at 2pm.

Edited by frostyapple

I don't want to post here otherwise more people will queue up overnight to see her and I will have no chance to see her again :notti:

BTW, she only works from 7am to 2pm, and she does not allow people to make appointments. She can spend a few hours speaking to one customer. Even if you queued up overnight, if you are the 4th or 5th person in the queue, you may not have a chance to see her because she strictly stops work at 2pm.

From the way you describe her modus operandi, I think you are talking about a particular master who operates at Waterloo. Her shop is opposite Guanyin Temple. Very popular for its 'overnight queues'.

From the way you describe her modus operandi, I think you are talking about a particular master who operates at Waterloo. Her shop is opposite Guanyin Temple. Very popular for its 'overnight queues'.

Yes you are right.

One good reason could be because her charges are very cheap. Since we never know whether feng shui masters are reliable, even for those who charge sky high prices, might as well go for a cheap and popular one.

Edited by frostyapple

Hi, I am a newbie in Forum and accidentally saw your post here. Not sure whether you still need Feng Shui Service and I hope my comment here will help you out. I met Yuan Zhong Siu during the previous wedding fair at Furama Waterfront and done the complimentary service, Christal stone (aura reading) which very accurate and both of us signed up Zi Wei Dou Shu service. I am so glad and happy with the provided service, it is so good and professional! 

Tried Crystal Stone Reading of Yuan Zhong Siu in a wedding event last weekend. I get some of the advice from the lady of Yuan Zhong Siu. I have to admit, my reading was pretty accurate.:o

Edited by Casandra Lim