Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jtcp82

Anyone Staying In Pasir Ris?

Yah probably around 30 mins plus. There are so many parks around Pasir Ris, gives me motivation to go jogging at night. :P

Good to know its around 30 mins.. yea! 1 thing for sure is its alot greener in parsir ris compered to town.. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Generally, my personal views abt Pasir Ris:

- Flats price comparable cheaper, less demand. BTW, one EA sold 600K with finger print recognition locking system, clap, light on/off.

- I drive, but really "hate" so many traffic lights, if u realise, there are many pesdestrian crossing lights as well. Something wrong wrong somewhere.

- Many empty plots of land available for further development

- Flats good for young couples (cheap) as steping stone...also go for retirees (bicycle) ,go seaside jalan jalan.

- Many eatries outlets closedown during the past years. Those along seaside- failed packed & go. Macdonald at Drive 1- bye bye.

- Shops at Loyang Pt, frequently exchange hand.

- Potential to be developed further to extract clowd.

- No "famous" Pri/sec/jc around.

All valid points.. truly, price to floor space wise... Pasir Ris offers the most bang for the buck. We started looking at simei it was really expensive..

strange thing is Pasir Ris seems to be pretty filled with people ... not sure why there is a lack of eatries as compared to other towns.

All valid points.. truly, price to floor space wise... Pasir Ris offers the most bang for the buck. We started looking at simei it was really expensive..

strange thing is Pasir Ris seems to be pretty filled with people ... not sure why there is a lack of eatries as compared to other towns.

Same goes to Punggol cos same GRC.

Good to know its around 30 mins.. yea! 1 thing for sure is its alot greener in parsir ris compered to town.. :P

Yah, hope it stays that way. :)

you can try the chicken rice at downtown east.. food court at white sands is.. hmmm... dont waste time there :P

for primary schools, white sands primary and coral primary is not too bad for neighbourhood schools

Thanks Joleena. Saw alot of eateries at Ehub too. Maybe can go there try once in a while.

Same goes to Punggol cos same GRC.

Hmm as in? lack of eateries? or cheap housing price? i would think with the renewed govt push for punggol.. it just be the NEXT tampines.. only time will tell.. and yea.. i am also hoping Pasir Ris will retain its quiet and greenery..

Hmm as in? lack of eateries? or cheap housing price? i would think with the renewed govt push for punggol.. it just be the NEXT tampines.. only time will tell.. and yea.. i am also hoping Pasir Ris will retain its quiet and greenery..

Lack in eateries. Punggol now not cheap also. resale flat there more exp than Pasir ris.

Lack in eateries. Punggol now not cheap also. resale flat there more exp than Pasir ris.

really? that sure is strange... i just back when i was in Bt Batok and clementi .. its was like in coffeeshop heaven.. everywhere u turn will have an eatery nearby. i guess that is the only gripe abt pasir ris.

wow.. did not realize that the punggol prices are higher than pasir ris.. i would think the punggol flats are smaller / distance to town comparable to pasir ris / age of flats (at least the older ones) abt the same = abt the same price to pasir ris.. well.. i guess this is the market forces doing..

Yah, hope it stays that way. :)

30 mins for train ride? yes.. :P

I worked at somerset and stayed at street 51.. door to door, everyday 1 hour each way leh.. very shiong

I worked at somerset and stayed at street 51.. door to door, everyday 1 hour each way leh.. very shiong

yucks... my mom's work is in chinatown... i guess she hv change trains.. or walk from outram park ..... hopefully she will be too badly affected. We are so going to miss our chinatown 3 roomer.. lol.. this we do for our next generation. :P

I guess peak hour shoud be slower perhaps. Normally I take train non-peak hours. The information board also put 29mins leh. Haha.

today news mentioned abt Pasir Ris reserve State Land on sale. There will be another pte property build around the downtown east soon.

today news mentioned abt Pasir Ris reserve State Land on sale. There will be another pte property build around the downtown east soon.

If government shifts some of the offices to Pasir Ris, wow, will be more crowd and more nice eatries.

I heard at night ppl flying kite in Pasir Ris's empty land, where is it?

I saw one fly RC kite at bus interchange quite some time ago, is he still flying?

Edited by bepgof