Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jtcp82

Anyone Staying In Pasir Ris?

Hi Pasir Ris owners,

As I am quite new to Pasir Ris, anyone can recommend good food and good schools around Pasir Ris? Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi there.. i am new to Pasir Ris too! Where side are u from previously? i am from central. As i am at st 53 i dont see any coffeeshops nearby.. its going to be ex if we keep eating at whitesands lol.

Hi there.. i am new to Pasir Ris too! Where side are u from previously? i am from central. As i am at st 53 i dont see any coffeeshops nearby.. its going to be ex if we keep eating at whitesands lol.

Hi tigertgr,

I was from Bedok previously but seldom go Pasir Ris so sometime get lost while driving. Haha. I am living at drive 6 lucky still got coffeeshop nearby. But don see much eateries in Pasir Ris though. Where are they hiding? :dunno:

Hi Pasir Ris owners,

As I am quite new to Pasir Ris, anyone can recommend good food and good schools around Pasir Ris? Thanks.

I stay in Bedok & working in Pasir Ris area for the past 7 yrs. There seemed no "well known" food outlets, but I found too many traffic lights & bicycles.

Edited by bepgof

Hi tigertgr,

I was from Bedok previously but seldom go Pasir Ris so sometime get lost while driving. Haha. I am living at drive 6 lucky still got coffeeshop nearby. But don see much eateries in Pasir Ris though. Where are they hiding? :dunno:

Hi jtcp82

You can get something to eat at West Plaza Mall. There are 3 coffee shop inside the plaza. The fish ball & Laksa noodle at the other end of the west plaza mall kopitiam is quite good.

And zhi cai stall at ko fu also not bad.

Even at the Elias Mall there is a zhi cao stall at the second floor alway crowded with pple. Also quite good. Alternatively you may go to the central blk 100 - 400 near to neigbourhood police. There are a few stall that also quite good.

Hi jtcp82

You can get something to eat at West Plaza Mall. There are 3 coffee shop inside the plaza. The fish ball & Laksa noodle at the other end of the west plaza mall kopitiam is quite good.

Even at the Elias Mall there is a zhi cao stall at the second floor alway crowded with pple. Also quite good. Alternatively you may go to the central blk 100 - 400 near to neigbourhood police. There are a few stall that also quite good.

Thanks rtu for your info. I am staying at 454. Yah, there is a 24hr coffeeshop there. So which part of Pasir ris are staying at?

I stay in Bedok & working in Pasir Ris area for the past 7 yrs. There seemed no "well known" food outlets, but I found too many traffic lights & bicycles.

Yah I find that there is a lot of cyclist around too. But nothing compares to the number of bicycles that are parked at Boon Lay MRT station there. Wonder how they can find back their bicycles.

Thanks rtu for your info. I am staying at 454. Yah, there is a 24hr coffeeshop there. So which part of Pasir ris are staying at?

Last time stay ard 490 area. Welcome to Pasir Ris

Edited by rtu

Yah I find that there is a lot of cyclist around too. But nothing compares to the number of bicycles that are parked at Boon Lay MRT station there. Wonder how they can find back their bicycles.

Gov seems have forgotten their promise -Public swimming pool & stadium, keep saying coming soon. Used to have a restaurant selling seafood, have ever brough foreigner colleagues there near seaside, next to carpark, too bad closed lao. Sat, Sun/p.holi, the parks quite full, even a team of japanese playing softball, frequently saw them. Still have many empty plots of land.......

Edited by bepgof

Gov seems have forgotten their promise -Public swimming pool & stadium, keep saying coming soon. Used to have a restaurant selling seafood, have ever brough foreigner colleagues there near seaside, next to carpark, too bad closed lao. Sat, Sun/p.holi, the parks quite full, even a team of japanese playing softball, frequently saw them. Still have many empty plots of land.......

I have stayed in pasir ris for the last 10 over years.. but will be moving out to AMK, hopefully in June. Pasir Ris nice and quiet and the best thing is, you get a seat on the MRT to work :P

At least now they are building a community club, and there's the cinema and the park is really nice for family's walk. Just that if you work in town, the travel time every day is ****!!

Hi Pasir Ris owners,

you can try the chicken rice at downtown east.. food court at white sands is.. hmmm... dont waste time there :P

for primary schools, white sands primary and coral primary is not too bad for neighbourhood schools

Hi jtcp82

hi there... isnt west plaza mall and elias closer to st 53 than drive 6? if thats the case.. its time to check it out... Actually the its the cycling culture in pasir ris ( yes yes tampines too.. ) that is pretty attractive to us. Maybe its we come from central , chinatown area in particular ... so u can forget abt going for a cycle around.. :P

I have stayed in pasir ris for the last 10 over years.. but will be moving out to AMK, hopefully in June. Pasir Ris nice and quiet and the best thing is, you get a seat on the MRT to work :P

At least now they are building a community club, and there's the cinema and the park is really nice for family's walk. Just that if you work in town, the travel time every day is ****!!

Hi there... how long does it take for you to take MRT from pasir ris to say ... raffles place? 30 mins? I am kinda worried for my mom. cos this move will trouble her the most.. >< .. but at least the chance for her to get a seat is much higher.

Yea... looking forward to the park.. with our baby gal just born .. i am already dreaming of thing we can do in pasir ris lol.. talks abt kiasuism.. :P

Hi there... how long does it take for you to take MRT from pasir ris to say ... raffles place? 30 mins? I am kinda worried for my mom. cos this move will trouble her the most.. >< .. but at least the chance for her to get a seat is much higher.

Yea... looking forward to the park.. with our baby gal just born .. i am already dreaming of thing we can do in pasir ris lol.. talks abt kiasuism.. :P

Generally, my personal views abt Pasir Ris:

- Flats price comparable cheaper, less demand. BTW, one EA sold 600K with finger print recognition locking system, clap, light on/off.

- I drive, but really "hate" so many traffic lights, if u realise, there are many pesdestrian crossing lights as well. Something wrong wrong somewhere.

- Many empty plots of land available for further development

- Flats good for young couples (cheap) as steping stone...also go for retirees (bicycle) ,go seaside jalan jalan.

- Many eatries outlets closedown during the past years. Those along seaside- failed packed & go. Macdonald at Drive 1- bye bye.

- Shops at Loyang Pt, frequently exchange hand.

- Potential to be developed further to extract clowd.

- No "famous" Pri/sec/jc around.

Yah probably around 30 mins plus. There are so many parks around Pasir Ris, gives me motivation to go jogging at night. :P