Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lachesis

Our Ea In Bishan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
r u going to take a puff inside your bathroom?

i don't smoke anymore - i asked coz its seems to be a popular thing here in RT, just curious

ps: when i used to smoke tho, yellow box was limited to kitchen window ONLY :P

Edited by titanax

i don't smoke anymore - i asked coz its seems to be a popular thing here in RT, just curious

And tat's where my hubby will be restricted to, too, if he wans to smoke when we shift in! :P

Yoyo,

disappeared from the forum for awhile, this year is a nightmare for me as coping with part-time studies, wedding, hdb, renovation, job's courses and work this year. head and heart are very heavy liao.

i also just went for my 1st appt, everything seems smooth. how's yours?

jaskel, finally liao wor... i wanna see my Quote $_$ lah scare bo lui to pay you :P

i go start my t-blog first before i kenna :P

My personnal point of view on having a exhaust fan or not is mostly due to individual lifestyle habbit. If u have stayed in your previous unit and your bathrooms ceiling does not have any mold or mildew, then is not neccessary to have it.

Have saw a few units before in very bad condition for their ceiling. This is due to that after having a hot showering, they didn't ventilate the bathroom, instead, they close the bathroom door after use. As the steam or hot air vapour all raises to the ceiling, its give more reason for the mold or mildew to occur due to the moisture. As sure over the time, the ceiling just get blacker and blacker. If u do have this lifestyle, do install a exhaust fan. As for my family, we don't close the door after showering, so as for the area to be well ventilate. And as for the master bedroom, maybe I have a maid, so during the daytime, she will open the windows to ventilate the room.

Having a walk-in-wardrobe, I will also advise to install a exhaust fan too. If speaking on how effective is it, its can be quite good but don't buy the wrong spec. of exhaust fan too. :D

Yoyo,

disappeared from the forum for awhile, this year is a nightmare for me as coping with part-time studies, wedding, hdb, renovation, job's courses and work this year. head and heart are very heavy liao.

jaskel, finally liao wor... i wanna see my Quote $_$ lah scare bo lui to pay you :P

i go start my t-blog first before i kenna :P

Yours easily reach $60K....without electrical. :P

My personnal point of view on having a exhaust fan or not is mostly due to individual lifestyle habbit. If u have stayed in your previous unit and your bathrooms ceiling does not have any mold or mildew, then is not neccessary to have it.

Have saw a few units before in very bad condition for their ceiling. This is due to that after having a hot showering, they didn't ventilate the bathroom, instead, they close the bathroom door after use. As the steam or hot air vapour all raises to the ceiling, its give more reason for the mold or mildew to occur due to the moisture. As sure over the time, the ceiling just get blacker and blacker. If u do have this lifestyle, do install a exhaust fan. As for my family, we don't close the door after showering, so as for the area to be well ventilate. And as for the master bedroom, maybe I have a maid, so during the daytime, she will open the windows to ventilate the room.

Having a walk-in-wardrobe, I will also advise to install a exhaust fan too. If speaking on how effective is it, its can be quite good but don't buy the wrong spec. of exhaust fan too. :D

i see, i can understand what you mean by lifestyle habit. we make it a habit to air out the bathroom after hot showers - especially the louver windows in the bathroom. the ceiling is still white too - so i'm doing something right :P

i see, i can understand what you mean by lifestyle habit. we make it a habit to air out the bathroom after hot showers - especially the louver windows in the bathroom. the ceiling is still white too - so i'm doing something right :P

Yes, u r.. :D so why spend another $300-$500 just to install a exhaust fan which does not include the monthly cost of your electrical bill...

Woah, something useful to note! Thanx! ;)

Yoyo,

Yo yo yo,

Welcome back. Was wondering why you went quiet all of a sudden. ;) Wow, you sure are juggling quite a few things. Hang in there!

Glad your 1st appt was smooth. Ours was generally okay (see my earlier post on it), except for a minor hiccup. But s'all good.

Can't believe that in less than a month we'll have to say goodbye to the little place we've called home for the last 7 yrs - our first home. Feeling a bit nostalgic. :)

Next week onwards, its time for me to put my heart in working on your design ... :D

Yo Jaskel,

So when will we see the designs? Last week you say this week... :P

Would be good to see the Google Sketch up - we've got some ideas for colour. Heh heh.

Think you know our style - we don't like to leave things to the last minute, so that there is enough time to make changes/rectification if necessary. This way we don't create unnecessary stress - for us, but more importantly for you! Can't have you taking too many panadols, not good for you. :o

Yo Jaskel,

So when will we see the designs? Last week you say this week... :P

Would be good to see the Google Sketch up - we've got some ideas for colour. Heh heh.

Think you know our style - we don't like to leave things to the last minute, so that there is enough time to make changes/rectification if necessary. This way we don't create unnecessary stress - for us, but more importantly for you! Can't have you taking too many panadols, not good for you. :o

Hmmm....ahhhh......stress...taking panadols now... :drunk:

Let have a little peek on the design stage....

maran.jpg

maran1.jpg

Trying to get the layout right first.

maran2.jpg

There is a wall behind the existing WC and basin...wonder what the protruding wall is doing there...hmmm