Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
matashi

Our Very Own Home

nice! I was thinking of doing the same niche for my toilet. May i know what is the depth of it? It seems very thick..

u mean in MBR? i not sure what depth wor. when next time go up then measure for you.

but mine the is a ledge in below the windows, maybe that's why look thick. ;)

May i know how much your renovation.. and what is the material for your floor type - Living room...thanks

seriously, i lost count liao. a lot of add ons here and there. hard to keep track leh. :P

living room floor tiles? is homo tiles from hafary, model KAJ600 ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Today is a very busy and tiring day.

Early in the morning , Ronald drove us to JB to find carpenter to look at our carpentry works.

Luckily we went, cos manage to point out some adjustments before delivery to our house.

Feel sorry for Ronald as his car went into a pothole and had a tyre puncture.

To and fro about 6 hours, very shack already but still need to go up house check things.

Spend another 5 hours there, DIY something and found some need to rectify.

very tired now.....need sleep

lazy to upload pics.....yawnzzzzz

wa... took me quite some time to digest the dialogue.

well, this is an open forum and seemingly i actually find some comfort in knowing that this is actually a secondary platform to iron things out.

so work hand in hand and hope your reno will be even a smoother one after this episode ya

wow... you had your carpentry done cross the crossway matashi? highly recommended? gd price too?

wa... took me quite some time to digest the dialogue.

well, this is an open forum and seemingly i actually find some comfort in knowing that this is actually a secondary platform to iron things out.

so work hand in hand and hope your reno will be even a smoother one after this episode ya

wow... you had your carpentry done cross the crossway matashi? highly recommended? gd price too?

eh workmanship dunno yet cos haven see finished product leh. haha price reasonable lah ;)

wahaha....bumble bee's leg got injured!

uh how come go all the way to JB to do carpentry...must be very cheap.... :P

how much carpentry u doing? from pictures, seems like alot...

btw matashi, looking at how extensive your reno was, it was a very good idea not to DIY... :)

wahaha....bumble bee's leg got injured!

uh how come go all the way to JB to do carpentry...must be very cheap.... :P

how much carpentry u doing? from pictures, seems like alot...

btw matashi, looking at how extensive your reno was, it was a very good idea not to DIY... :)

yah carpentry is a lot, burning a big hole in pocket.

that's why i say in the end let ronald do most of the jobs.

yah carpentry is a lot, burning a big hole in pocket.

that's why i say in the end let ronald do most of the jobs.

Must be cheaper than I've quoted u right? :P

Must be cheaper than I've quoted u right? :P

actually is more here and less there. so about the same.

but i save trouble let Ronald do lor.

pai seh to trouble you ah :P

actually is more here and less there. so about the same.

but i save trouble let Ronald do lor.

pai seh to trouble you ah :P

doing carpentry in JB is the cheapest, but rectifications will be difficult, to say the least. it's pointless to look for local carpenters and expect a cheaper rate than JB. but if the price is about the same, common sense tells you that the profit margin is bigger :)

yaya i totally agree with u! a lot of things i prioritising what's more impt, then buy. or else really no money liao. and the post-reno dust... arghhhh, i clean so many times until cannot take it. this weekend must try to complete. and don't even mention abt the unpacking. zzz... can't believe i have so much junk in just one ROOM, can't imagine the rest who are shifting the entire house.

Totally agree , we are going through the exact same termor right now. . All the dust.. clean so many times still dusty.. windows wipe so many times already.

unpacking wise. . we had reach a stage which we don't know where to keep the stuffs that we moved in. . haha

good coordination of pipe stainless steel laying, nicely done

090720105395.jpg

owner may have some difficulty taking a shower as the water doesn't reach far out enough

owner may have some difficulty taking a shower as the water doesn't reach far out enough

haven't test driving yet, btw can replace with a longer flexible if it is truth. Are you commenting my piping work?

haven't test driving yet, btw can replace with a longer flexible if it is truth. Are you commenting my piping work?

i'm referring to the shower head, not the piping :)