Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ARCHer

ARCHer's Castle

Thats a good idea, since you probably have a spare router lying around anyway. But you may need to consider latency.

I have several spare routers, but I don't think any of them can be set up as a bridge. Yeah latency would be one issue... that was why I bought high gain antennae rather than a bridge. I have a feeling that the PS3 may not be compaitble with the DIR-655. Read reports about disconnect problems on the internet for this set-up.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Geee...thanks everyone for the feedback of router.

Actually thinking settle for linksys but saw in forums tat the performance is sucks. DLINK...hmm...not bad. I heard Belkin is good too.

Anyway there is some problem with my home connections recently, the router suddenly lost of dialup to the network. After a power reboot, it is working again. I wonder is it my dial up is faulty or the phone connection pt has problem.

Well...Archer

I still playing with my NBA 2K7...I am more into sports gaming. Just bought Ninja Gaiden, but completed in 2 weeks time. No regrets on it....great game to collect.

:P hihihi Archer .. long time no chat le .. wow, your lil' princess so adorable .. time flies yah. It must be fun & joyful to play with her :P

:P Archer .. jia you :drunk:

hihihi Archer .. long time no chat le .. wow, your lil' princess so adorable .. time flies yah. It must be fun & joyful to play with her

Hi Chipee! Long time never see you post! How's life?

My daughter turned 1 year old yesterday! We had a small birthday party for her on Saturday. She is really a handful. My friend says girls are easier to look after than boys, but in my case, I doubt if my girl is any easier to look after than boys. In fact, she is so active that you would never guess that she is a girl. I've seen my friends' boys and they are less active than her. She can't sit still and has even tried to climb out of her pram..... even though she still cannot stand unaided.

my gooodness! do you work from home ?

when was the last time u see your table top:)

Just saw my table top yesterday. You see, I was building a new PC and needed it to be near my monitor. So I just chuck everything to the floor, clear up a space on the table and put it there. :P

Hi Archer ... happy birthday to your cutie pie :P wow .. she must be overwhelmed with the celebration. Yah .. kiddies r usu. active & playful de. Most friends told me daughter are usu. closer to daddy & sonny sticky to mommy. Heehee .. is tat true :P

I'm fine, thanks .. currently busy to "revamp" my place. Haha ... many chores to do as well :drunk:

Yah .. miss all the folks in here :P

Hi Archer ... happy birthday to your cutie pie :yamseng: wow .. she must be overwhelmed with the celebration. Yah .. kiddies r usu. active & playful de. Most friends told me daughter are usu. closer to daddy & sonny sticky to mommy. Heehee .. is tat true :rolleyes:

I'm fine, thanks .. currently busy to "revamp" my place. Haha ... many chores to do as well :notti:

Yah .. miss all the folks in here :dancingqueen:

My daughter seems to stick to me more than my wife. Last night, my wife was just 'complaining' that it takes her the weekdays to make my daughter choose her over me, but after a weekend, my daughter prefers me to her. I told my wife that my daughter prefers me to her because I am fatter and thus offer more cushion support when I carry her.

'Revamp' your place? More reno again? Or just preparing to move in permanently (if you have not already done so).

Hi Archer, u're a dancing king :bangwall: jus need more :sport-smiley-003: & u can trim back in time :notti: yah lor .. mostly lil'gals like to stick to Daddy .. wonder why :dunno:

Yah .. I've moved in le .. made new curtains & bought some furnitures to fill up the lil'space .. errr, clearing junkies & cracking head to hide them all :bangwall: My HB "wow" with envy when he saw your recent purchases :deal:

Hi Archer, u're a dancing king :furious: jus need more :) & u can trim back in time :notti: yah lor .. mostly lil'gals like to stick to Daddy .. wonder why :dunno:

Yah .. I've moved in le .. made new curtains & bought some furnitures to fill up the lil'space .. errr, clearing junkies & cracking head to hide them all :unsure: My HB "wow" with envy when he saw your recent purchases :deal:

No time to dance liao, so how to be trim?

My daughter seems to like men more than women. She prefers my father to my mum.... in fact, she gets very excited when she sees my father. On the other hand, she prefers my nieces to my nephews...

Aiyah.. my recent purchases are for both myselfs and my wife. She is thinking of doing a photo book of my daughter, so gonna have the right hardware and software. Also, I'm looking to do some private research of my own, so I thought I get the things ready.