Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wonderlee

P2 Results Slack

My daughter's P2 results have slack. She has home tuition but still slack.. The tutor was not able to handle my girl while lesson is on. I suspect her teaching method has got to do as my girl might not be able to understand & hence she started not to pay attention & not able to concentrate during the tuition time.

Do I need to change tutor? Her former tutor was great but she can't teach my girl now. I'm so worry & depressed when I saw how she scored in her previous tests.. Mid exam is very near. How?

Honestly speaking, I don't blame this current tutor but more likely is my girl's problems. I'm so loss...

Any experience tutor around in this forum willing to take up this challenge?

Edited by mstan_lee

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
My daughter's P2 results have slack. She has home tuition but still slack.. The tutor was not able to handle my girl while lesson is on. I suspect her teaching method has got to do as my girl might not be able to understand & hence she started not to pay attention & not able to concentrate during the tuition time.

Do I need to change tutor? Her former tutor was great but she can't teach my girl now. I'm so worry & depressed when I saw how she scored in her previous tests.. Mid exam is very near. How?

Honestly speaking, I don't blame this current tutor but more likely is my girl's problems. I'm so loss...

Any experience tutor around in this forum willing to take up this challenge?

Why don't u coach her yourself?

Me, haha.. I can't teach with my short temper :P

Both me and wife are coaching our girls.

Yes, it is really tough controlling our emotional, it can be stressed from work, from family, from friends etc. Imagine after a hard day work and instead of relaxing, u got to teach and u often find ourselves asking why can't she understand simple rule like this and often u find emotion get the better of u. Thus, we make it a point to remind each other whenever we lose it.

I realize coaching is also a good way of bonding with your child. Besides, children have very short duration of staying focus. I'll be very happy if i can get my girls to be attentive for an hour, so we keep every session short within a hour. U can scheduled a few sessions a day as long as they are spread out probably.

Try or u won't know if u can do it.

chronograph: We have tried before but knowing our limit :( we prefer to have a experience tutor to coach her instead. My hubby explanation is very 'chimp', sometimes I myself don't even know what is he trying to say, let alone my girl. While for me, my education is not high, hence, really not able to coach her (thou I use simple explanations)

Do you have friends whom can teach? Or any forum members here do home teaching?

chronograph: We have tried before but knowing our limit :( we prefer to have a experience tutor to coach her instead. My hubby explanation is very 'chimp', sometimes I myself don't even know what is he trying to say, let alone my girl. While for me, my education is not high, hence, really not able to coach her (thou I use simple explanations)

Do you have friends whom can teach? Or any forum members here do home teaching?

My neighbor is a full time tutor, but i doubt she teach in student's home. Most like student will come to her house for tuition.

It is in JW, pm me if u r interested i will get the contact for u. I think she charge somewhere around 400 plus per month. Wonder if it is the market rate?

Wondorlee, im same situation as u....im searching home tutor but cant find any good tutor nows a day...did u find urs? Can share and recommend? Tia....if u dun mind c a n sms me if u have a gd tutor to recommend? My hp is 98378000. ..thks... :)