Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rosicky

Serangoon North Ave 4

Anyone mansionette owner in Serangoon North Ave 4? I am considering looking for a unit around there, the neighbourhood looks quiet and there is a very good school, so will be good for my kids that is due for primary school soon. Realise that blk 503 is a ground floor unit? Is it 5 rm or executive? Search through resale data and cannot find 503....seems like no one selling.

I prefer a place that is quiet and unblocked, any floor plan to share and recent transactions? How much COV is expected? Thanks in advance!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Anyone mansionette owner in Serangoon North Ave 4? I am considering looking for a unit around there, the neighbourhood looks quiet and there is a very good school, so will be good for my kids that is due for primary school soon. Realise that blk 503 is a ground floor unit? Is it 5 rm or executive? Search through resale data and cannot find 503....seems like no one selling.

I prefer a place that is quiet and unblocked, any floor plan to share and recent transactions? How much COV is expected? Thanks in advance!

Get an agent to assist you. Check last and last two Saturdays papers, there are people selling their units. Cheers!

tubecreamer : Went to view 2 unit in Serangoon North Ave 4. One of the unit it's living room is a long type, dining area is near to the kitchen but only 3 br in upper level. Another one looks like mine, L shape structure - living hall is small with 4br.. We nearly got this but the val is not out at that time and the owner wants to sell it at 560k & she wants to stay for 3 months FREE. (ends up, val 490k during the day we signed OTP with Hougang EM)

Edited by wonderlee

tubecreamer : Went to view 2 unit in Serangoon North Ave 4. One of the unit it's living room is a long type, dining area is near to the kitchen but only 3 br in upper level. Another one looks like mine, L shape structure - living hall is small with 4br.. We nearly got this but the val is not out at that time and the owner wants to sell it at 560k & she wants to stay for 3 months FREE. (ends up, val 490k during the day we signed OTP with Hougang EM)

wonderlee,how much u brought the hougang EM? is the COV high? me looking at seranggon and hougang em too. TIA.

wonderlee,how much u brought the hougang EM? is the COV high? me looking at seranggon and hougang em too. TIA.

I used to look for an em at Serangoon North too. Cos I feel got good sch, got sheng siong, got a couple of buses, so ok lah, can consider. Saw 1 on advertisement. Mid floor only, but cov want 100k. I was like, huh? Serangoon North, not central leh. Even central, I also won't pay that amount. Bought TPY in the end.

Edited by sff

I got mine EM @ Serangoon North last yr. My blk is 539 just beside Sheng Siong, now doing renovation and will be shifting in next month. Bought at $516,800, Val only $460k. Paid about $56,800 COV, really feel that the COV is too much. I bought it mainly for the covenience of having the supermarket n the school but heard that it's very difficult to get a place in the school even though it's within 1km.

I got mine EM @ Serangoon North last yr. My blk is 539 just beside Sheng Siong, now doing renovation and will be shifting in next month. Bought at $516,800, Val only $460k. Paid about $56,800 COV, really feel that the COV is too much. I bought it mainly for the covenience of having the supermarket n the school but heard that it's very difficult to get a place in the school even though it's within 1km.

Ya, that sch super hard to get a place. Usually have to ballot even within 1km.

Ya, that sch super hard to get a place. Usually have to ballot even within 1km.

yes...kinda changing my plans. not point staying so near and need to ballot, and the ballot chances is < 50%.

Agree, Rosyth pri sch is very difficult to get in (can consider Xing Ming pri sch but not sure is it within the distance). But honestly speaking, I like that place than the one that I've bought. Cos Serangoon North very near to Ang Mo Kio, my familiar place.

Edited by wonderlee

Bought this house 2 yrs ago. This place is really quiet. At 1st i dont get used to it but later I like the place very much and my gal is enrolling for P1 this year. Hope that I can get into that school. So worry even though we have do the volunteer job.