Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frezhman

Compassvale View... My Home

Hi Frezhman,

Love that you used Blum drawers and Aventos in your new home.

We are planning to do the same for our kitchen but we found out that the ID that is only doing our kitchen is charging double of the drawer price. As we do not have ID for the whole of our new house, we intend to use them only for kitchen cabinets.

We found out that they are charging double of blum unit price for their drawers, aventos.

We are appalled but unsure what to do as not sure if any carpenter can do blum runners.

Understand that you bought the drawers from BLUM directly. How much is your carpenter charging for installing the drawers? Is it part of your ID package for the whole house? Do pm me if you can. Thank you.

1st thing: get da blum pricelist from their hq @ ubi.

2nd: once confirm the weight n height of da panel wif ur id, dats where u buy the blum. This is very critical to ensure ur blum mechanism works correctly

3rd: my id is more than happy to install blym system cuz they dun hav to fork out xtra for the hinges. Win-win situation. Installin them shouldnt cost u more.

4th: my drawers made by id. Only the mechanism from blum. Blum drawers r bloody ex!!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Just wonder, your window next to the dryer rack, is it a 2 panel swing window? If yes, do you have difficulty in opening and close of the wndow?

Nope, not at all thou my wife got some trouble. It depends on ur height. Im 1.78cm, n no prob at all.

How do you find the swing window for the dish dryer rack?

My ID said they are nice to look at but in practice not so nice to use eg the window can be tricky to open and close and the rack may not be big enough for some large and tall items. In the end many ppl find it more convenient to have the dish rack next to the sink (!) Unless you cook and eat at home so infrequently that you rarely open it.

Well, da swing door is very convenient. Blum mechanism hav this hydraulic thingy dat make it effortless to open n close. I have no prob puttin large plater n glasses. Da best part is it dun slammed down when closed.

Hi

Do you know how much for the Blum mechanism that is use to hold the door of your HTS console?

Disturbed

I 4got da price. U can ask for their pricelist. I think ard $200 (only da mechanism)

Oredi email to some forumers here. Do leave ur email for me to send. Some forumers request wo giving their email, so sorry if i couldnt fwd u guys.

Oh wow, Frezhman,

We have the same sub! Now I know how monstrous it would look in my living room. Ours is the PC12-Ultra though but I believe the dimensions are the same. To top it off, we have floorstanding speakers - oh gawd.

Nice HTS :)

-Ely

Thx 4 da compliment. I now got major headache cuz juz got myself da svs as-eq1 to tame da monster. Have trouble trying to solve it for da past wk oredi. Sigh*

Kitchen:

IMG_0142.jpg

I choose da fridge, not my wife, k

Oh, I love your fridge. May I know where did you buy it? Hee, and if you don't mind, can share how much is the damage? I love it much. The swaroski one is too exp for me..

received ur mail .. many thanks =)

Oredi email to some forumers here. Do leave ur email for me to send. Some forumers request wo giving their email, so sorry if i couldnt fwd u guys.

Hi Frezhman,

We're getting our keys in May. Can you share with us your quotation + floorplan layout+ 3D designs if possible at ong.junjie@yahoo.com ? thank you in advance!

Oh, I love your fridge. May I know where did you buy it? Hee, and if you don't mind, can share how much is the damage? I love it much. The swaroski one is too exp for me..

Bought it from mustafa. $2.4k. Laz time i check, model no longer sold. Laz time i check at audiohse, still hav but ard $3k. Mayb can bargain. 

Hey frezhman,

received your email. that was fast! btw did you take package + additional. or u totally did not get the package at all? i know its risky to take package and add others later, thats where the chopping usually begins.

Hey frezhman,

received your email. that was fast! btw did you take package + additional. or u totally did not get the package at all? i know its risky to take package and add others later, thats where the chopping usually begins.

Mine is a-la-carte... Package or no package, it all depends. Both hav their pros n cons. Y dun u ask for 2 separate quotes to compare which is cheaper. Also, package always hav minimal no. of feet for carpentry works. Dats where u pay more to top-up..

Hi Frezhman,

I really liked the way you designed ur house.. Its just what i wanted..! Could you share your ID and quotation pls? Thanks

chevolet2003@yahoo.com.sg

Hi Frezhman,

Pls email me ur quotation and ID contact no. at happy4ver@hotmail.com.

Thks. Ur house is beautiful. :)